d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Scalebound
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 445.00
Jan 11 2017 09:08am
Quote (Loathe @ Jan 10 2017 08:43pm)
Didnt their last game get pulled from the market after 7 months? Lol.

I was hyped for Scalebound. Really upset.

Yeah TMNT. That game was garbage. But probably pulled due to licensing.
Gold: 0.69
Jan 11 2017 09:42am
Quote (Danno_omen @ Jan 9 2017 05:36pm)
Cant believe no one posted about this yet. Microsoft cancelled Scalebound today. Pretty disappointing that they bailed on it it must have been looking really bad for them to just pull the plug

Something Sony didn't have the balls to do with no man's sky. They they just put out games even if they are a complete bust and end up giving full refunds afterwards.
Gold: 220.00
Jan 12 2017 05:46pm
such a great year for microsoft its year of the scorpio for sure
Jan 12 2017 09:46pm
Quote (Goobear @ Jan 11 2017 11:42am)
Something Sony didn't have the balls to do with no man's sky. They they just put out games even if they are a complete bust and end up giving full refunds afterwards.

Are you a fan? Are you a boy?

This post was edited by ROM on Jan 12 2017 09:46pm
Jan 13 2017 10:52am
Quote (ROM @ Jan 12 2017 07:46pm)
Are you a fan? Are you a boy?

Why don't you post what you really wanted to say no need to edit it out.

Why don't you find an Xbox game that tanked so hard that Microsoft and retail stores as well as online stores offered full refunds for. Because that's pretty embarrassing to release a game that as supposed to be huge to have it flop. I can see that my comment got to you with a comment like that.

Jan 13 2017 11:16am
Quote (Goobear @ Jan 13 2017 12:52pm)
Why don't you post what you really wanted to say no need to edit it out.

Why don't you find an Xbox game that tanked so hard that Microsoft and retail stores as well as online stores offered full refunds for. Because that's pretty embarrassing to release a game that as supposed to be huge to have it flop. I can see that my comment got to you with a comment like that.

I made spelling mistake and fixed it. And it didn't get me. You look like a flailing fanboy when people are talking about Microsoft and Platinum and you come with "Sony didn't have the balls". Who the fuck was talking about Sony? Nobody was even shitting on Microsoft.
Jan 13 2017 11:30am
Bro calm down it's only a comment no need to get so emotional. Like I said I rather a game not come out if it's going to be a flop or if they were having issues with it rather then release it anyways just because they don't care. Bev waiting on any of you PlayStation kids to find me a game Microsoft released that had the hype no man's sky did only to flop. Calling me a fan boy is a nice try at insulting me but I own both consoles and enjoy them both. I definitely enjoy Microsoft more since I enjoy fps and Microsoft reigns supreme in that category. I've also had much better experiences with the customer support from them and had poor experiences with Sony's.
Jan 13 2017 11:52am
Quote (Goobear @ Jan 13 2017 01:30pm)
Bro calm down it's only a comment no need to get so emotional. Like I said I rather a game not come out if it's going to be a flop or if they were having issues with it rather then release it anyways just because they don't care. Bev waiting on any of you PlayStation kids to find me a game Microsoft released that had the hype no man's sky did only to flop. Calling me a fan boy is a nice try at insulting me but I own both consoles and enjoy them both. I definitely enjoy Microsoft more since I enjoy fps and Microsoft reigns supreme in that category. I've also had much better experiences with the customer support from them and had poor experiences with Sony's.

I never said you didn't have a point.

This is something Sony should practice more with some of their more obvious flops vs. something Sony doesn't have the balls to do.

If you are going to put out fanboy statements like that then embrace it. Don't try to justify how you aren't one.
Jan 13 2017 01:23pm
Sony didn't have the balls to cancel it because they rather just get money for putting out half finished games. If I was such a fanboy I wouldn't own a ps4 and wouldn't play it ever and wouldn't admit some of my favorite games are on PlayStation like the last of us and the uncharted series. I have also stated multiple times in the past positive things about Sony. Something I don't think a fanboy would admit to or even say. But I say things how I see it and I saw Sony being greedy and letting an incomplete game with an enormous amount of hype get released when they easily could have done something about it. I know they tried to help and offered resources but they didn't do the right thing in pushing for the release date instead of just delaying it.

I would say the same thing if Microsoft had a really hyped exclusive that came out incomplete and had to offer refunds because I expect both companies to be better then that.
Gold: 220.00
Jan 13 2017 05:04pm
its funny when you bust a xbot's balls and his only rebuttal is BUTTTTTTT SONY!!!!!! lol
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll