d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Meanwhile, At The Other End
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,253.69
Jan 7 2017 07:40pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 6 2017 09:55pm)
Studying Kant for 14 weeks sounds awful tbh.

Most of the people doing it for grad school were gearing up to be lawyers. Contracts 1 isn't so bad after 14 weeks of Kant. Much simpler as well :lol:

The psychosis probably, I hate to say it, isn't really psychosis and really just his personality. It is unlikely that he is really experiencing auditory and visual hallucinations, or hearing voices. Disassociation is a symptom, and self-isolation, but that is different than psychosis. Psychosis means having serious delusions, often believing things like they've killed people or they hear things coming from people they the people aren't saying, usually in cruel ways. Religious preoccupation comes with psychosis a lot. I'm working with some very sick people now. We're almost to clozapine with two people. This is end of the line stuff. BPD is....a lot of drama due to not being able to regulate emotion. They often get real weird, but they're probably seeking attention.

to be honest though.. I am on Clozapine right now, I spent a few years on anti depressants like Prozak and stuff but it never helped me... I was on Risperdel and other anti psychotics, but when I started on Clozapine I got 100% better...
so don't give up on them, because in hindsight I truly believe that I was meant to be on Clozapine... maybe it will be a godsend for them like it was for me... I have even improved to the point where I only need 250 milligrams a day now...
Gold: 1,253.69
Jan 7 2017 09:26pm
I guess by a doctors opinion, Clozapine is last resort? from what you said?

but in my case, Clozapine is the only drug I need to function better, emotionally and physically... how physically? well when I was on Prozak and Risperdal and those things, I was tired so much, I was unmotivated to do anything really, I was always you know feeling terrible...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll