d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Maplestory 1 & 2 > Players To Play With. > Yah
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 491.50
Jan 5 2017 12:36am
Hey guys. I'm downloading the game right now. Which server would be best to start on? And does anyone want to start over with me? Not sure which job to take yet but I will figure it out at some point
Gold: 9.00
Jan 5 2017 03:50am
So it really boils down to do you want to pay a bunch of money or sacrifice a LOT of time to git gud?

If yes, choose and regular server. Windia, Scania, Bera I think are the most populated ones.
If no, choose Reboot.

Getting to the highest tier before Reboot was around was kind of a nightmare. Lots of cubing (cubes to reroll stats on gear, but they cost NX Cash/Credits, which cost IRL money), and by lots of cubing I mean it was obscene.

They released Reboot, where all of the cubes/psok/other shit to get gud gear can now be bought with IGG. Also, all IGG gained is 5x what the normal servers are. So it's significantly easier to get all that shit, but I believe it's also a bit harder to level. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

lots of people play reboot.
Gold: 491.50
Jan 6 2017 07:47am
I think I have to play on EU server... altho reboot sounds awesome tbh.
Gold: 1,146.00
Jan 6 2017 08:11am
Quote (MrAkat @ Jan 6 2017 01:47pm)
I think I have to play on EU server... altho reboot sounds awesome tbh.

1. You don't have to play on EU server, as EU and GMS merges into 1 client. You can choose what you want in this regard.
2. EU MS doesn't have reboot server
3. You could potentially get all of the needed cubes through maple points (do daily bosses and all that jazz, boils down to 2 cubes per month or so)

happy mapling
Go Back To Maplestory 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll