d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > We Can Stop The Chem Trails
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,261.00
May 2 2017 09:11am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 1 2017 07:42pm)
I know what I saw with my own eyes, planes don't just disappear into thin air...
and why don't these "planes" appear on any radar?

you can think what you like, I'm just here to inform others who may be trying to seek the truth.

They do appear on radar. What they might not appear on is a hobbyist-run website. You should maybe consider reading every now and then.

https://www.flightradar24.com/faq
Q: I was following an aircraft when it suddenly disappeared, why?
A: In most cases the reason is that the coverage from the surrounding receivers has been lost. It can also be a technical problem somewhere. Coverage at the same spot can be different depending on data source and aircraft type.

Q: Why is aircraft data incorrect or missing?
A: Flightradar24 has an extensive database detailing aircraft registration, Mode S address, age, aircraft type and more. Due to the large volume of data and continual updates there are occasionally minor inaccuracies.

Q: I own an aircraft but I cannot see it on Flightradar24. What can I do to have it displayed on Flightradar24?
A: There are a few reasons why your aircraft may not be shown. First, the aircraft may not be fitted with an ADS-B transponder meaning it is not compatible with our receiver network. Second, if the aircraft is fitted with a Mode S transponder and not visible, it may be flying in areas with little or no MLAT coverage. Third, the aircraft might be flying outside of our network in areas where we have little or no ADS-B coverage. Fourth, the aircraft might be blocked. By default we block sensitive aircraft such as those associated with military or governmental operations. For private aircraft, we can block flight tracking information at the owners request. For enquiries about aircraft blocking and unblocking, please contact us.

Q: Why don't you have coverage in my area?
A: Flightradar24 coverage is only available in areas where someone has installed an ADS-B receiver and shares data with the Flightradar24 network. We are unable to provide coverage in areas where no ADS-B receivers are installed.

Q: Why is the route information incorrect?
A: The route is not transmitted from the aircraft. We are receiving the callsign of the flight from the aircraft and comparing it with large databases of airline and airport schedules to find the matching flight number. Once the callsign is matched to a flight number, we are able to show the route of the flight. A few reasons why a route may be incorrect:

Changed flight plans
Wrong or old callsign typed into the transponder
Error in some of the schedule databases
Long flight delay, which makes the schedule data match against wrong flight
Gold: 174.69
May 2 2017 09:40pm
Quote (russian @ May 3 2017 12:41am)
They do appear on radar. What they might not appear on is a hobbyist-run website. You should maybe consider reading every now and then.

https://www.flightradar24.com/faq

I'm talking about RADAR you troll....Radio Detection And Ranging: a system for detecting the presence, direction, distance, and speed of aircraft, ships, and other objects, by sending out pulses of radio waves which are reflected off the object back to the source.

a flock of birds flying in close formation, will have a radar detection as a single large object on the screen...birds don't have transponders, but they show up on radar..........these "planes" are not showing up on radar screens.....they are not physical objects
Gold: 1,261.00
May 2 2017 10:18pm
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 2 2017 08:40pm)
I'm talking about RADAR you troll....Radio Detection And Ranging: a system for detecting the presence, direction, distance, and speed of aircraft, ships, and other objects, by sending out pulses of radio waves which are reflected off the object back to the source.

a flock of birds flying in close formation, will have a radar detection as a single large object on the screen...birds don't have transponders, but they show up on radar..........these "planes" are not showing up on radar screens.....they are not physical objects

What evidence do you have that they don't show up on radar? Do you have a radar station at home? The only evidence you have provided so far was this:

Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 20 2017 08:12pm)
why don't chem trail "planes" show up on air traffic radar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAR7rcZ-y4o

Which was a guy talking about a plane not showing up on www.flightradar24.com
Gold: 2,140.00
May 14 2017 07:47pm
Wtf is going on here
May 14 2017 09:19pm
Quote (TooL89 @ May 15 2017 11:17am)
Wtf is going on here

well for starters, this thread was meant for Christian Fellowship forum, but someone moved it here...
Gold: 260.11
May 15 2017 08:39am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 14 2017 09:19pm)
well for starters, this thread was meant for Christian Fellowship forum, but someone moved it here...

Still waiting on a video, else I'm just going to say you're hallucinating

This post was edited by Thor123422 on May 15 2017 08:39am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 15 2017 08:48am
chemtrails & flat earth retards got their hand on d2jsp science section.
congrats
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2017 09:15pm
They are here to stay
Jun 2 2017 10:49pm
Quote (Strangeclouds20 @ Jun 3 2017 12:45pm)
They are here to stay

not in my area.....It can go almost 2 weeks now until one appears in the sky.

I can still make some out, far off in the sky, towards the next town, but they seem to have given up trying in my town. The prayers really do work as far as I'm concerned.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll