d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ethics Committee Stripped
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 3 2017 09:23pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 4 Jan 2017 02:49)
On the planet that understands that empty rhetoric is just that...empty. When you vilify the other side and attribute hyperbole like those ones, you pretty much make all issues binary. It's either you support Trump or you oppose him. You're either a racist, white supremacist, right wing blah blah blah or you're sensible and disagree with all his stances. Now in a climate like this, it's understandable how low information, gullible people that rely on pundits and social media to formulate an opinion will think on pretty much any issue put forward by that candidate. They will outright refuse to even critically think about the issue and just assume the position of their identity politics because they've already assumed the moral superior position rendering any discussion pointless.

This has been my experience on this forum and in real life. For example, a while back when Trump criticized run away spending on the presidential AF1 order there was a barrage both from social media and even by so called liberals on here. You would think that a president that wants to reduce spending, that wants to basically reign in behemoth costs at the cost of the taxpayer by private corporations would be something praise worthy but that's not what happened.

Go find that thread and read thru it and possibly you'll comprehend my perspective better.

There is no morally superior position that includes voting for Trump. If you voted for Trump you did a bad thing and should feel bad. Sometimes shit is simple and binary.
Gold: 7,371.00
Jan 3 2017 09:56pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jan 3 2017 08:23pm)
There is no morally superior position that includes voting for Trump. If you voted for Trump you did a bad thing and should feel bad. Sometimes shit is simple and binary.

Thanks for proving my point m8
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 4 2017 12:04am
Quote (Scaly @ Jan 3 2017 10:17pm)
Nobody is saying Hillary is great. But at least she's not a convicted fraudster and almost certain sex offender.

The goal posts will change every time. Theres no metric that will wake you deluded lunatics up.
Gold: 252.29
Jan 4 2017 12:37am
Quote (Scaly @ Jan 4 2017 02:17am)
Nobody is saying Hillary is great. But at least she's not a convicted fraudster and almost certain sex offender.

Yea? Did I mention any of that shit? I said Trump can do good things and nobody here is gonna suggest that he is incapable of doing a good thing.

>>completely ignores the hildebeast giving putin 20% of America's uranium.

>>completely ignores the hildebeast defending a dude that raped a little girl so badly that she was never able to have kids.

>>completely ignores the hildebeast retaining then destroying top secret/classified/special access program intel.

>>completely ignores the hildebeast protecting bill the rapist (its husband ) then ignoring the fact that he molested/raped more girls than Bill Cosby.

Quote (Scaly @ Jan 4 2017 02:32am)
White supremacists and racists in general do feel more validated by a Trump presidency.

The only way you'd know is if you were a part of those groups.

You must be.

This post was edited by NekoSama on Jan 4 2017 12:42am
Gold: 40.42
Jan 5 2017 10:24am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 3 Jan 2017 11:49)
You're not a regular so I'm assuming you just don't know exactly what I'm talking about. There's a certain segment of pard that has already decided that Trump is hitler incarnate and no matter what, his every action is bad.

Hence me saying what I said. Sorry I triggered you.

Lol, actually triggered into crying about triggered people again
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll