d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Don't You Just Like Ac/dc?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,196.00
Jan 2 2017 10:37pm
Like how they can all synchronize their timing together, like Live onstage they all play at the exact same time.
Gold: 1.79
Jan 4 2017 06:29am
nop
Gold: 62.77
Jan 6 2017 02:47am
my friend was telling me about the Thunderstruck drinking song the other day! :lol:

you need a few friends to play with first. the first person has to chug (whatever the drink is) after the first time "Thunderstruck" is said until the next time "Thunderstruck" is said and on to the next person..

i just found this video on youtube! this is what i'm talking about! :)

Gold: 18,196.00
Jan 6 2017 04:17am
Quote (wraps @ Jan 6 2017 04:47am)
my friend was telling me about the Thunderstruck drinking song the other day! :lol:

you need a few friends to play with first. the first person has to chug (whatever the drink is) after the first time "Thunderstruck" is said until the next time "Thunderstruck" is said and on to the next person..

i just found this video on youtube! this is what i'm talking about! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5wJiuRjDAE

That's the song I was talking about LOL

It was just a bad joke, nobody seems to have got it, I was making fun of how they all synchonized their dicks to bang the dancers at the same time, like a band synchony! LMAO

then you picture the little Angus Young getting along with them, ROFL, idk I thought it stumbled upon something funny, they clearly state they bang strippers at the same time.
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll