Gold: 1,345.92
Warn: 10%
Dec 31 2016 01:05am
Gold: 68.00
Dec 31 2016 01:07am
Gold: 210.00
Warn: 40%
Dec 31 2016 01:56am
Quote (JackRenato @ Dec 30 2016 11:07pm)

24/hr dl : selling to jack @ 75 if no other bids.

paid 750 to make this thing a few days ago but im a baller :) was worth using for 2 days

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Dec 31 2016 01:56am
Gold: 42.00
Dec 31 2016 02:32am
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Dec 31 2016 01:56am)
24/hr dl : selling to jack @ 75 if no other bids.

paid 750 to make this thing a few days ago but im a baller :) was worth using for 2 days

you paid 750 for such a shitty aa
Dec 31 2016 02:38am
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Dec 31 2016 12:32am)
you paid 750 for such a shitty aa

ya because it has decent damage, doesnt really need -req and has life steal. sorry if you dont know about weapons or what makes them good. would i rather get a lance? yes. go use your shitty executioner sword lol.

im not going to spend 12 days to jewbag a weapon just to play a game, we dont have the time for that shit.

we literally rape chaos and his barb never whirls anything twice.

do you see a better weapon for sale at the moment? i dont even give a fuck if i sell this thing but why not. im here to talk shit to noobs.

only thing its missing is better damage and +2 barb skills.

but no, you know why i paid 750 for a usable axe thats better than all the marts ive seen 4 sale since i started?

its because im a fucking baller. i can afford to waste thousands of fg for me and my friends to have fun and get what i need, even if for a day or 2. you dont think i knew all of this when i was doing it?

do you realize it takes me 10 minutes in some games i play to make 500fg generally? takes longer for it to sell on jsp however but i dont even care about jsp since i havnt been on here in 2 years.

i let 30k worth of shit on path of exile rot just to play a new game with friends and was too lazy to spend the day or 2 to sell it.

if i had to i can even spend money on fg because i actually work for a living, but id rather not.

only thing im sorry for is that most people are poor noob shizters on here and that makes things a little more difficult than nessicary and generally ruins the fun and profit for all of us.

fkin 42k posts lmao go get laid (hah if u could)

i was literally going to give this for free to that poor kid because i dont give a fuck.

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Dec 31 2016 02:59am
Gold: 1.05
Warn: 30%
Dec 31 2016 02:49am
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Dec 31 2016 04:38am)
ya because it has decent damage, doesnt really need -req and has life steal. sorry if you dont know about weapons or what makes them good. would i rather get a lance? yes. go use your shitty executioner sword lol.

do you see a better weapon for sale at the moment? i dont even give a fuck if i sell this thing but why not. im here to talk shit to noobs.

but no, you know why i paid 750 for a usable axe thats better than all the marts ive seen 4 sale since i started?

its because im a fucking baller. i can afford to waste thousands of fg for me and my friends to have fun and get what i need, even if for a day or 2. you dont think i knew all of this when i was doing it?

do you realize it takes me 10 minutes to make 500fg generally? takes longer for it to sell on jsp however but i dont even care about jsp since i havnt been on here in 2 years.

if i had to i can even spend money on fg because i actually work for a living, but id rather not.

only thing im sorry for is that most people are poor noob shizters on here and that makes things a little more difficult than nessicary and generally ruins the fun and profit for all of us.

i was literally going to give this for free to that poor kid because i dont give a fuck.

Lol
Gold: 42.00
Dec 31 2016 03:00am
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Dec 31 2016 02:38am)

im not going to spend 12 days to jewbag a weapon just to play a game, we dont have the time for that shit.

do you realize it takes me 10 minutes in some games i play to make 500fg generally? takes longer for it to sell on jsp however but i dont even care about jsp since i havnt been on here in 2 years.

i let 30k worth of shit on path of exile rot just to play a new game with friends and was too lazy to spend the day or 2 to sell it.

easy there bud, your keyboard might break

also tl;dr, random guy i played this shit way before you ever spawned in
Dec 31 2016 03:03am
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Dec 31 2016 01:00am)
easy there bud, your keyboard might break

also tl;dr, random guy i played this shit way before you ever spawned in

dude im a fucking badass irl, u wanna know about it? go read up faggot, i just embarrased the entire mma board.

ive broke a hell of alot of shit and all you've ever broken was a keyboard.

my fucking backs broke and i dont give a fuck, im still a beast. thats what pain meds are for. ive broken my ankle and tore my whatever the fuck, known to be one of the most painful injurys and then ran half a mile down a beach from the police as they chased me the second it happened, all the way home, and did not go to the doctor. that hurt like fucking hell, my leg swole like elephant man from knee to toes and turned black and blue. i didnt go to the hospital and my ankle was 2x the size of the other one for 5 years and to this day is still bigger. you ever beat the police on a completely fucked ankle? ive broken my hands on safty glass, doors, windows and trucks and dont give a fuck, i go to work the next day and the bones heal a little crooked, they are bent to this day. you can literally feel them pull apart when lifting heavy shit with your baloney hand. broke both my wrists but those are not even worth mentioning because thats some pussy shit, altho i had to cast those.

i played diablo 1 when it came out and your a dumb autistic faggot even if you did.

you dont even know how bad i fucking rape you in everything you do and just like everyone else, will crawl into your little denial safe space.

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Dec 31 2016 03:17am
Dec 31 2016 03:19am
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Dec 31 2016 01:17am)
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Dec 31 2016 03:15am)

i know you're struggling and want me to click that link so badly i do i get it, but i wont

cya

this is his reply pm^ when i sent him the link to see this.

stuggled, i had fun spitting that out in about half a second.
crawl into your little denial safe space buddy, it'll fix your problems.
You cannot message this user because they have you blocked.
^the reply i tried to do.

do you guys even see what just happened here lmao, do u comprehend it?lmao

i do this daily.

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Dec 31 2016 03:25am
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic