d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Catacombs > Questions Regarding Catas > On My Second Climb, Been A Long Time...
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 29 2016 12:10pm
Ok, couple of questions have popped up during my last two climbs. figure i would consolidate to one thread.

1.) Is there a minimum level requirement to find a well? Started a map at 20, finished it, never found a well.

2.) First climb, all I encountered (exploring and whistling) was 1-2 monster mobs. This climb, whistle and explore, I find 1-3 monster mobs.

3.) Are drop rates of items better when exploring or whistling? I know EPs have the best drop rates, only found while exploring

4.) More of a character building question, but, what is the ideal dex for a dagger rogue? I aimed for 120 with mq gear for climb 1, this time doing 110.

5.) Anything tips you care to provide for a returning player? I typically did arena back in HC Season 1...
Gold: 248,598.85
Dec 29 2016 12:11pm
Ok, couple of questions have popped up during my last two climbs. figure i would consolidate to one thread.

1.) Is there a minimum level requirement to find a well? Started a map at 20, finished it, never found a well.
no, somtiems takes 40 levels to find

2.) First climb, all I encountered (exploring and whistling) was 1-2 monster mobs. This climb, whistle and explore, I find 1-3 monster mobs.
after u complete the first mq, monsters can spawn 1-3 solo instead of 1-2

3.) Are drop rates of items better when exploring or whistling? I know EPs have the best drop rates, only found while exploring
EvilPresences drop better items than regular mosnters

4.) More of a character building question, but, what is the ideal dex for a dagger rogue? I aimed for 120 with mq gear for climb 1, this time doing 110.
daggers u want all dex
5.) Anything tips you care to provide for a returning player? I typically did arena back in HC Season 1...
multistrike/multicast for groups.

This post was edited by harmacintyre on Dec 29 2016 12:12pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 29 2016 12:24pm
Thanks for the reply. 1-3 spawns are going to make 65+ even harder than it was last time. I guess I really need to invest in a lvl55 EE armor.

Also, those freazers (stun monster) are offing annoying.

Also, those new skills are awesome. had a 500 criteria with my lvl 0-5 gear, 1800 crit with my 20 gear.. awesome stuff.
Go Back To Catacombs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll