d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Youjo Senki
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,981.96
Mar 30 2017 01:14pm
Was good 10/10 would fap watch the war lolis again
Gold: 29.00
Mar 31 2017 11:00am
they really left it at a great starting point for a Season 2.
right at the start of battle.

give me more!!!

Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 31 2017 03:14pm
Show sounded interesting until I read this thread and saw that it's entire audience is made up of pedophiles. You people are fucking disgusting and I don't know how any of you sleep at night.

Quote (Applecrack @ Jan 19 2017 08:58pm)
You make it seem like this is the worst possible thing that someone is into around here.
I can show you things.

And ya... I'm pretty sure wanting to fuck kids is about as bad as it gets. The fuck is wrong with you?
Mar 31 2017 03:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 31 2017 03:14pm)
Show sounded interesting until I read this thread and saw that it's entire audience is made up of pedophiles. You people are fucking disgusting and I don't know how any of you sleep at night.
And ya... I'm pretty sure wanting to fuck kids is about as bad as it gets. The fuck is wrong with you?

people that think anime is real are the people with the real issues.

Gold: 3,981.96
Mar 31 2017 04:21pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 31 2017 03:14pm)

I CAN SHOW U THINGS
Mar 31 2017 04:26pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Mar 31 2017 02:42pm)
people that think anime is real are the people with the real issues.

If you're attracted to even fake girls that have the physical appearance of a 10 year old, then you're attracted to pubescent girls.... Your argument would be the same as someone who only watches gay hentai, turning around and saying that they're not gay because it's not real people. I understand that you need to have some sort of defense to justify your sickness, but perhaps a better route would be seeking professional help before you actually do something that'll end up with you getting raped and beaten to near death on a daily basis for the next 5-10 years.

If you think they're adorable, that's one thing, but it's pretty fucking clear that the majority of you posting here, are actually attracted to seeing fucking 10 year old girls in compromising situations. Real, not not, it's fucking disgusting and shit like the shit spewing out of most of your mouth's should get you fucking banned on a site that supposedly has rules against inappropriate content.

Quote (Applecrack @ Mar 31 2017 03:21pm)
I CAN SHOW U THINGS

Ya, you couldn't.

I'd rather you be necrophiliacs than fucking pedophiles.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 31 2017 04:28pm
Mar 31 2017 04:45pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 31 2017 04:26pm)
If you're attracted to even fake girls that have the physical appearance of a 10 year old, then you're attracted to pubescent girls.... Your argument would be the same as someone who only watches gay hentai, turning around and saying that they're not gay because it's not real people. I understand that you need to have some sort of defense to justify your sickness, but perhaps a better route would be seeking professional help before you actually do something that'll end up with you getting raped and beaten to near death on a daily basis for the next 5-10 years.

If you think they're adorable, that's one thing, but it's pretty fucking clear that the majority of you posting here, are actually attracted to seeing fucking 10 year old girls in compromising situations. Real, not not, it's fucking disgusting and shit like the shit spewing out of most of your mouth's should get you fucking banned on a site that supposedly has rules against inappropriate content.

that logic :rofl:
fucking hilarious man.
and i guess all furries are attracted to animals and are animal abusers too.

by that logic then you're just as bad.
since it's clear you like Death Note.
that means you like murder right, you love to see the death of totally real human beings right.....
bet you like Tokyo Ghoul too you sicko.

it's really too bad.
Youjo Senki definitely tops the list this season.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Mar 31 2017 04:51pm
Mar 31 2017 05:03pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Mar 31 2017 03:45pm)
that logic :rofl:
fucking hilarious man.
and i guess all furries are attracted to animals and are animal abusers too.

by that logic then you're just as bad.
since it's clear you like Death Note.
that means you like murder right, you love to see the death of totally real human beings right.....
bet you like Tokyo Ghoul too you sicko.

it's really too bad.
Youjo Senki definitely tops the list this season.

Yes.... what people watch and thoroughly enjoy is generally an extension of how they actually feel. I've seen a few people die, I've never killed anyone, but depending on the person, it's either bothered me a great deal or I didn't give a shit. If I was given a Death Note, I would almost certainly do my best to eradicate a vast portion of the population and I would make sure that I was able to watch when it came to the ones who really fucking deserved it and I would enjoy every second of it.... Why wouldn't I when there are people like you in the world? Furies are yet another thing that sick people are involved in. The big difference is that a large number of furies are involved in the scene for the anonymous sex aspect, which is just sex addiction. Sad, but not sickening. Not all of them are attracted to animals, not all of them want to fuck animals. Some of them are, and some of them do. Liking little girls is once again a bit different. You're attractive to the female form at an undeveloped age... Do you get to have lots of anonymous sex because you're attracted to little girls, or do you just get to be a sick fuck who talks about being attracted to little girls with how sick fucks? You can justify it however you want, but it's not going to change the fact that you find GIRLS, not even young women attractive and that to me, is fucking sickening.

See, I never claimed to not be sick. I know exactly what I am. I'm a functioning member of society with a good job, a wonderful wife, and a beautiful child, but given the opportunity to rid the world of filth like yourself anonymously, I would do it in an instant. Yes, that makes me sick, but I'm completely at terms with who and what I am. I don't live in a world of denial fantasizing about 10 yr olds coming onto me so that I can have sex with them, like we all know you do.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 31 2017 05:06pm
Mar 31 2017 05:41pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 31 2017 05:03pm)
Yes.... what people watch and thoroughly enjoy is generally an extension of how they actually feel. I've seen a few people die, I've never killed anyone, but depending on the person, it's either bothered me a great deal or I didn't give a shit. If I was given a Death Note, I would almost certainly do my best to eradicate a vast portion of the population and I would make sure that I was able to watch when it came to the ones who really fucking deserved it and I would enjoy every second of it.... Why wouldn't I when there are people like you in the world? Furies are yet another thing that sick people are involved in. The big difference is that a large number of furies are involved in the scene for the anonymous sex aspect, which is just sex addiction. Sad, but not sickening. Not all of them are attracted to animals, not all of them want to fuck animals. Some of them are, and some of them do. Liking little girls is once again a bit different. You're attractive to the female form at an undeveloped age... Do you get to have lots of anonymous sex because you're attracted to little girls, or do you just get to be a sick fuck who talks about being attracted to little girls with how sick fucks? You can justify it however you want, but it's not going to change the fact that you find GIRLS, not even young women attractive and that to me, is fucking sickening.

See, I never claimed to not be sick. I know exactly what I am. I'm a functioning member of society with a good job, a wonderful wife, and a beautiful child, but given the opportunity to rid the world of filth like yourself anonymously, I would do it in an instant. Yes, that makes me sick, but I'm completely at terms with who and what I am. I don't live in a world of denial fantasizing about 10 yr olds coming onto me so that I can have sex with them, like we all know you do.

this shit keeps getting better :rofl:

I just spent like $500 on loli art, lock me up before i crime again.
i can't be stopped.

lol

Mar 31 2017 05:59pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Mar 31 2017 04:41pm)
this shit keeps getting better :rofl:

I just spent like $500 on loli art, lock me up before i crime again.
i can't be stopped.

lol

Ya, it's hysterical that you're attracted to children. Done with this conversation, have fun being a piece of shit.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll