d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > I Named This Screenshot > Sand In Vagina
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 41.00
Dec 27 2016 05:48pm
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 27 2016 07:40pm)
well nothing does to you, thats what people been trying to explain to you..... "look someone lowballed me cause i have no price, and got mad because i wanted him to overpay so i didnt give him a price"

but dont worry, eventually you will get it..... everything

LOOL
This got me bursting in laughs
Okay thx mom :blush: :love:

I won't bother counting but I think this is my 6th or 7th reply where I specify that the thread isn't about the item itself nor the few chaos orbs people debate the item could or couldn't be worth... -_-

Really it's a sort of inception I created here, trying to point out how much sand there was in the vagina of poe.trade snipers and ending up bringing up all this sand in this thread. Kinda reflects that the sand from the snipers is from the same beach as the sand of the d2jspers.
I mean look at this, bringing up all these random flippers who usually don't have a fucking thing to say on this subforum. Having them defend their miserable persons with those absurd attempts at bringing me down?

Like Idk who the fuck the other tough guy is, I just know his d2jsp name is pretty fucking childish and you would've thought that with the FG he made over the years he'd have spent some to change it. Then Idk who the fuck Silent is, I just see him posting ISO threads with a stupidly low paying price. :mellow:
Really when the truth is told it tickles you guys and then you start spamming here.

If you think I'm salty atm or something you just haven't been around here. I like chatting on this subforum and I'm having fun pointing out those little things! :blush:
Gold: 136,663.00
Dec 27 2016 05:57pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Dec 27 2016 03:48pm)
LOOL
This got me bursting in laughs
Okay thx mom :blush: :love:

I won't bother counting but I think this is my 6th or 7th reply where I specify that the thread isn't about the item itself nor the few chaos orbs people debate the item could or couldn't be worth... -_-

Really it's a sort of inception I created here, trying to point out how much sand there was in the vagina of poe.trade snipers and ending up bringing up all this sand in this thread. Kinda reflects that the sand from the snipers is from the same beach as the sand of the d2jspers.
I mean look at this, bringing up all these random flippers who usually don't have a fucking thing to say on this subforum. Having them defend their miserable persons with those absurd attempts at bringing me down?

Like Idk who the fuck the other tough guy is, I just know his d2jsp name is pretty fucking childish and you would've thought that with the FG he made over the years he'd have spent some to change it. Then Idk who the fuck Silent is, I just see him posting ISO threads with a stupidly low paying price. :mellow:
Really when the truth is told it tickles you guys and then you start spamming here.

If you think I'm salty atm or something you just haven't been around here. I like chatting on this subforum and I'm having fun pointing out those little things! :blush:

i might be your dad if we are related, and when it comes to making stupid threads well "look whos talking" kido

funny is everyone buying and selling ex in std for 60-62 and you the only idiot selling (begging to sell for) 66/per.... cause that 2-3 fg profit u gonna make flipping lol

btw: u should have taken that chrom.... for someone like you its overpay :rofl:
Dec 27 2016 06:06pm
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 27 2016 07:57pm)
i might be your dad if we are related, and when it comes to making stupid threads well "look whos talking" kido

funny is everyone buying and selling ex in std for 60-62 and you the only idiot selling (begging to sell for) 66/per.... cause that 2-3 fg profit u gonna make flipping lol

btw: u should have taken that chrom.... for someone like you its overpay :rofl:

LOOL shows how much you know...
First of all I don't get the dad thing, and frankly speaking I find it very weird. You don't have to explain tbh.
Also I literally just stated that people like you only make super-lowballing threads and never have a single thing to say here? So yeah "stupid threads" or whatever, I think it's pretty pointless for you to bring that up but anyway.

Now Idk why you or anyone would think I am "begging" (LOL) to sell my exalted orbs as this price... And if you weren't really concerned about this you would probably not talk about it but if you think my Messages box is empty then think twice I guess? :blush:

Annnndddd to finish.....
LUUULLLL 1 chrom overpay omg so funny hahahah!11!1!!!1! :rofl: :lol: ya u rite i shuld have taken it fosho!!!!
keep 'em coming you should be a humorist omg
Gold: Locked
Dec 27 2016 06:11pm
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 28 2016 09:40am)
well nothing does to you, thats what people been trying to explain to you..... "look someone lowballed me cause i have no price, and got mad because i wanted him to overpay so i didnt give him a price"

but dont worry, eventually you will get it..... everything

This
Dec 27 2016 06:14pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Dec 27 2016 04:06pm)
LOOL shows how much you know...
First of all I don't get the dad thing, and frankly speaking I find it very weird. You don't have to explain tbh.
Also I literally just stated that people like you only make super-lowballing threads and never have a single thing to say here? So yeah "stupid threads" or whatever, I think it's pretty pointless for you to bring that up but anyway.

Now Idk why you or anyone would think I am "begging" (LOL) to sell my exalted orbs as this price... And if you weren't really concerned about this you would probably not talk about it but if you think my Messages box is empty then think twice I guess? :blush:

Annnndddd to finish.....
LUUULLLL 1 chrom overpay omg so funny hahahah!11!1!!!1! :rofl: :lol: ya u rite i shuld have taken it fosho!!!!
keep 'em coming you should be a humorist omg

that was a joke but your mental capacity or the lack of is not funny......

also why didnt you take the 1 chrom? seems like such a big deal for you that you made a thread in jsp complaining like u have "sand in vagina". Hell you even forgot to black out your in game name in case some of those reddit warriors see it and report you.....

But i understand youre angry about lot of things and dont see things clearly..... lol :rofl: :wallbash: :bonk:
Dec 27 2016 06:19pm
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 27 2016 08:14pm)
that was a joke but your mental capacity or the lack of is not funny......

also why didnt you take the 1 chrom? seems like such a big deal for you that you made a thread in jsp complaining like u have "sand in vagina". Hell you even forgot to black out your in game name in case some of those reddit warriors see it and report you.....

But i understand youre angry about lot of things and dont see things clearly..... lol :rofl: :wallbash: :bonk:

Hmmm talking about lack of mental capacity... (very gd joke frankly, will note it down)
Yeah you asking why I didn't take the chrom proves that after like 8 times me specifying the thread isn't about the item itself you still don't quite get it.

Hell you can't even read a screenshot properly and understand that "from @" means it's an incoming message from the said person and not an ongoing message from myself. But hey, mental capacity mate.
Also I used to say this to my dumb ex : you can't tell if someone is angry or not just by a text lol, there is no tone, no emotions, no feelings to it. Which means it's all up to the reader's interpretation. In other words (for the mental capacity-restricted ones) : this is a phenomenon of reflection. When you assume someone is mad or angry by reading them, it means you're putting an angry tone into it, which means you, yourself, are angry.
Dec 27 2016 06:22pm
Quote (Sam1999 @ Dec 27 2016 04:11pm)
This

lol i know im being mr obvious but after 6+ pages this kid doesnt get it so had to spell it to him lol

Quote (Dude012 @ Dec 27 2016 04:19pm)
Hmmm talking about lack of mental capacity... (very gd joke frankly, will note it down)
Yeah you asking why I didn't take the chrom proves that after like 8 times me specifying the thread isn't about the item itself you still don't quite get it.

Hell you can't even read a screenshot properly and understand that "from @" means it's an incoming message from the said person and not an ongoing message from myself. But hey, mental capacity mate.
Also I used to say this to my dumb ex : you can't tell if someone is angry or not just by a text lol, there is no tone, no emotions, no feelings to it. Which means it's all up to the reader's interpretation. In other words (for the mental capacity-restricted ones) : this is a phenomenon of reflection. When you assume someone is mad or angry by reading them, it means you're putting an angry tone into it, which means you, yourself, are angry.

i didnt even read it since i know you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation

just try to understand or use google translate or something, so you dont look like a true mental case..... :rofl:
Dec 27 2016 06:24pm
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 27 2016 08:22pm)
lol i know im being mr obvious but after 6+ pages this kid doesnt get it so had to spell it to him lol

i didnt even read it since i know you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation

just try to understand or use google translate or something, so you dont look like a true mental case..... :rofl:

Thanks that clarified your point a lot.
You bothered reading the whole "6 pages" (because you don't even know how to count to 6 apparently) but wouldn't bother reading this, I'm sure.
To me it sounds more like you know you'll lose this argument because frankly you made yourself look like a mentally challenged person. :mellow:

However I had a blast, Idk about you there...
Dec 27 2016 06:28pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Dec 27 2016 04:24pm)
Thanks that clarified your point a lot.
You bothered reading the whole "6 pages" (because you don't even know how to count to 6 apparently) but wouldn't bother reading this, I'm sure.
To me it sounds more like you know you'll lose this argument because frankly you made yourself look like a mentally challenged person. :mellow:

However I had a blast, Idk about you there...

6 pages... cant even count? well im not surpised.

Its funny how tons of people on this thread told you same thing but hey keep "not getting it" and and well know who the metnal case here, ill give u a hint: the idiot who made a thread about a 1 chrom trade lol :rofl: :bonk:

This post was edited by ISilent on Dec 27 2016 06:30pm
Dec 27 2016 06:34pm
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 27 2016 08:28pm)

Its funny how tons of people on this thread told you same thing but hey keep "not getting it" and and well know who the metnal case here, ill give u a hint: the idiot who made a thread about a 1 chrom trade lol :rofl: :bonk:

Let me enlighten you furthermore : you know who the mental case is here? The idiot who still thinks this is a thread about a 1 chrom trade lulul :rofl: :bonk:

Did you see this? I included proper grammar and use of punctuation along with the truth behind the curtains you refuse to pull! B)

... and um yeah, if you count 6 pages anywhere, you literally can't count. Now the fact you bring this shit up :
Quote (ISilent @ Dec 27 2016 08:28pm)

really proves me you have true issues counting... :( I guess some countries just don't get any education at all.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll