d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > I Named This Screenshot > Sand In Vagina
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 41.00
Dec 26 2016 01:54pm
Quote (Sh00p @ Dec 26 2016 03:45pm)
Another thread about how poe traders are greedy selfish and angry is getting as old as doge, thelegend27, and Snyft.

Well the more I post here the more I start to think you guys on d2jsp have even more sand in your vagina than the prepubescents in game.

All I'm trying to say here is if I want to gather offers (or even hold tighthly) to my shitty unique then anyone can just move the fuck on but the sand in the vagina gives the reaction caught on screenshot.
The reason I wanted to share is because I saw a few times before people posting about others raging at them for not selling their item for the shitty offer they gave them.
If you're all so butthurt just let this thread die lol who cares seriously.
Gold: 27,504.59
Dec 26 2016 02:05pm
Lmk bin asap
Dec 26 2016 02:11pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Dec 26 2016 04:05pm)
Lmk bin asap

Everytime I read your name...

Gold: 680.00
Dec 26 2016 02:59pm
i had some awful interactions yesterday haha, i wouldnt take some random shit offer, or didnt want to come up with a price for my leveling items (since i had only like an hour or two to play).

if theyre that much of an asshole on christmas its at least satisfying to know their life must be awful haha.

i rarely craft (and when i do it goes poorly lol), so none of my shit is worth much, if they offer a chaos or two id sell but im not gonna pricecheck something when they already know what they want to spend.
Gold: 0.90
Dec 26 2016 03:03pm
LOL

Collecting offers for a shitty unique, if you don't want 1 chrome then least give the guy a price. Some people just don't know how to communicate i guess

This post was edited by Meatstick on Dec 26 2016 03:03pm
Gold: 7,561.46
Dec 26 2016 03:11pm
Quote (Sh00p @ Dec 26 2016 09:45pm)
Another thread about how poe traders are greedy selfish and angry is getting as old as doge, thelegend27, and Snyft.

hey i was afk only 2 days due to playing knights of the old republic, wtf :cry:

also due to heartbound being as easy to find as it is, i guess price of perf one could range 5~10c, so fuck that guy offering a chrome <_<
Gold: 27,504.59
Dec 26 2016 03:14pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Dec 26 2016 03:11pm)

Fantastic, works as intended.

You post a shit item worth a fraction of a single FG and proceed to take the time to try to roast the guy attempting to trade as trading is intended to function. But the attempt fails and you get roasted for being an idiot.

Gold: 30,884.00
Dec 26 2016 03:22pm
and making a 1 chaos tab or less is waste of time if you do the math
Dec 26 2016 03:26pm
Quote (IsolationYears @ Dec 26 2016 04:59pm)
i had some awful interactions yesterday haha, i wouldnt take some random shit offer, or didnt want to come up with a price for my leveling items (since i had only like an hour or two to play).

if theyre that much of an asshole on christmas its at least satisfying to know their life must be awful haha.

i rarely craft (and when i do it goes poorly lol), so none of my shit is worth much, if they offer a chaos or two id sell but im not gonna pricecheck something when they already know what they want to spend.

I know what you mean there, that's bound to happen every start of a league though. :p
I don't go price checking on everything either, some things are very, very easy to price check, others not. I price checked a few hundred items just on d2jsp since I've been playing PoE. Several people have pm'd me for price checks, too.

Quote (Meatstick @ Dec 26 2016 05:03pm)
LOL

Collecting offers for a shitty unique, if you don't want 1 chrome then least give the guy a price. Some people just don't know how to communicate i guess

Obviously shouldn't have expected you to understand the idea of this thread. Not sure what you mean here either, since this has nothing to do with communication. I put my stuff in my premium stash tabs and the things I'm not sure about their price I usually don't put a buyout on them. This means I'm expecting people to offer me their currency for my item. Did I lose you yet?
If not, then the next step is I consider the offer, think for a moment, perhaps check poe.trade to compare, then make my decision or counter-offer. Now if you don't get the idea here, not my problem tbh. Already I find it weird I have to fucking explain this.

Quote (Snyft @ Dec 26 2016 05:11pm)
hey i was afk only 2 days due to playing knights of the old republic, wtf :cry:

also due to heartbound being as easy to find as it is, i guess price of perf one could range 5~10c, so fuck that guy offering a chrome <_<

There's different types of sand in different vaginas... :P
This guy has some in his about your existence, let it be.

Pretty much the way I think too. Obviously I wouldn't expect a huge price on a Heartbound Loop but the point here is that after I turn down a 1chrome offer on a perfect unique the vagina fills itself with sand. Really this is the only reason I made this thread but people are so fucking triggered by the Heartbound and its value that they completely miss it.
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Dec 26 2016 05:14pm)
Fantastic, works as intended.

You post a shit item worth a fraction of a single FG and proceed to take the time to try to roast the guy attempting to trade as trading is intended to function. But the attempt fails and you get roasted for being an idiot.

Pretty sure it's intended and not because you wanted to make the persons on the other side of your screen think you're a tough guy. Because, obviously, it wouldn't matter the smallest bit, right?

1. I didn't "post" a shit item, it's called a public premium stash tab.
2. Guy's not attempting to "trade", obviously. Like I said already, he could've bought his Heartbound for 1chrome/1chance all over the place : http://poe.trade/search/abomekagatitin (Imagine, I actually have to repost the link).
3. Pretty sure I'm not getting roasted here LUL, trying hard to explain to peeps like you what to focus on but the cringe for the Heartbound and its mere value is too intense it seems.
Gold: 7,561.46
Dec 26 2016 03:36pm
Quote (Dude012 @ Dec 26 2016 11:26pm)
There's different types of sand in different vaginas... :P
This guy has some in his about your existence, let it be.

Pretty much the way I think too. Obviously I wouldn't expect a huge price on a Heartbound Loop but the point here is that after I turn down a 1chrome offer on a perfect unique the vagina fills itself with sand. Really this is the only reason I made this thread but people are so fucking triggered by the Heartbound and its value that they completely miss it.

yeee, i dont understand why all the hate either :unsure: first of all, for 1 chrome you are better off not even replying, because in that 3-4 sec you need to reply, you can probably find more currency than 1 chrome :D and second, i bought a fucking veil of the night for 10c because it was total perf :wacko: so a 1 chrome for perf anything would insult me <_<
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll