d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Diablo 3 Is Frustrating > The Game Isint That Good Yeh?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 180.68
Dec 27 2016 11:07am
For example in the Crussader Thorms build is bored but only works this one. He has much skills for attack but all they dont give damage.

This is ridiculus to be on a horse launching thorms bombs.
For this reason i leave to play.
Gold: 307.59
Jan 6 2017 10:07am
Quote (tigre900 @ Dec 27 2016 06:07pm)
For example in the Crussader Thorms build is bored but only works this one. He has much skills for attack but all they dont give damage.

This is ridiculus to be on a horse launching thorms bombs.
For this reason i leave to play.

LOL PROPER ENG
Gold: 95.50
Jan 6 2017 11:04am
Quote (babsoman @ Dec 20 2016 07:50am)
What u think is the best in D3? i think they should open up a duel game etc etc the game is really tjust farm farm farm and when u get the items u farm more for Ancients ones, the game is more booring then fun tbh

I mean you can go play ANY other game in the world yet you stay around to complain?

You children just don't understand no one cares about your whiny attitudes

The game is meant for grinding and has all sorts of limitations to it
you don't like it, go play another game

I know its hard for little kids to understand this logic but believe me it works

bye
Gold: 5,150.01
Jan 6 2017 11:09am
D3 is bad.

This post was edited by Kasceis on Jan 6 2017 11:09am
Gold: 35,164.50
Jan 6 2017 11:11am
Well I like the fact they brought monk to the game. I love monk classes.

Other than that, Diablo 2 >>>>>
Gold: 691.02
Jan 6 2017 11:26am
Quote (Conspire @ Jan 6 2017 01:04pm)
I mean you can go play ANY other game in the world yet you stay around to complain?

You children just don't understand no one cares about your whiny attitudes

The game is meant for grinding and has all sorts of limitations to it
you don't like it, go play another game

I know its hard for little kids to understand this logic but believe me it works

bye

I know its hard for little pea brains to understand that we shouldnt have to go play another arpg if they didnt fuck with the Diablo series so hard and take everything Diablo away from it. Game was not about just grinding. The "you don't like it go play another game" attitude is the reason we have shit games today. Just bend over and take it.

Spamming the forum isn't going to change that i know, but just one look at this forum is a good reflection of how garbage this game really is.

the people in here flaming the game care about Diablo more than you toddlers that "enjoy Diablo 3"

DIABLO HAS FUCKIN TITS I'M DONE

This post was edited by Ontarian on Jan 6 2017 11:40am
Gold: 797.69
Jan 6 2017 12:29pm
You're logic is childish becuz the game is not what u wanted it to be you're going to complaint until it is what u want it to be ... its like crying in store until your mom buys u this toy she didnt want to buy at first... n go play another game is not bending over .. if u dont like the game n keep playing it thats bending over n taking it.... if u wanted d3 to be like u wanted it then make youre own d2 clone n shut up

This post was edited by hammered_guy on Jan 6 2017 12:31pm
Jan 6 2017 01:05pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Jan 6 2017 02:29pm)
You're logic is childish becuz the game is not what u wanted it to be you're going to complaint until it is what u want it to be ... its like crying in store until your mom buys u this toy she didnt want to buy at first... n go play another game is not bending over .. if u dont like the game n keep playing it thats bending over n taking it.... if u wanted d3 to be like u wanted it then make youre own d2 clone n shut up

No its really nothing like that. I guess America should have never had civil war because things were not the way Abraham wanted it to be. Just bend over and continue to let them ruin good games.

Please don't speak on logic.

This post was edited by Ontarian on Jan 6 2017 01:07pm
Gold: 6,605.00
Jan 7 2017 05:19am
I'm still confused after all these years what makes D2 so fantastical "still"?

Yes, in it's time (after LoD was released) it was fucking amazeballs. Now? It's filled with asshats that mod and bot.

Even the PvP meta in D2 is completely limited if you want to be a serious contender.

So, you can trade items. That is literally the ONLY difference between the two.

Anyways, complaining about something for a purpose is perfectly ok to me. But why stress and put the time/effort into something that is completely impossible to change?
Jan 7 2017 05:36am
Quote (bradsheetz @ Jan 7 2017 07:19am)
I'm still confused after all these years what makes D2 so fantastical "still"?

Yes, in it's time (after LoD was released) it was fucking amazeballs. Now? It's filled with asshats that mod and bot.

Even the PvP meta in D2 is completely limited if you want to be a serious contender.

So, you can trade items. That is literally the ONLY difference between the two.

Anyways, complaining about something for a purpose is perfectly ok to me. But why stress and put the time/effort into something that is completely impossible to change?

You missed the part about where you used to build your own char, placing stats where you want for example, dexterity for block. Customization gone. 8 people games, games you could hang out in and not get kicked out because you dont rift fast enough.. And how about the fact that Diablo is cartoony and childish like WoW when its suppose to be a dark game. Open hostility in D3? Nope.

You must be blind and dumb if you think trade is the only difference between the two.

ps no ones stressing over it or putting time and effort, flame posts take 20 seconds tops

This post was edited by Ontarian on Jan 7 2017 05:37am
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll