d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Plain Facts About D N C Hacks From Arstechnica
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.42
Dec 20 2016 01:22pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 11:13)
Personally I look to see where the ground is in front of me using my own two eyes, instead of keeping my nose buried in a little red book published by the DNC that tells me to keep goosestepping in a straight line.

You can try to spin it that way as much as you want, I suppose, but this is pretty definitively linked to Fancy Bear, and if they're not Russia then they're a really sophisticated false flag.
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 20 2016 01:29pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 20 2016 12:59pm)
And nobody in romania speaks russian, and all russian speakers are members of the arm of the secret police and forbidden to have any sense of humor.
This is the kind of evidence that gets tossed out of court

that more like the type of evidence a lawyer lets slip then the jury gets told "forget you heard that".

i'd be more interested in what direct evidence there is that he's even romanian, other than him saying. We could be wasting time arguing the number of russian speakers in romania while some chinaman sits and laughs.
Dec 20 2016 01:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Dec 2016 11:29)
that more like the type of evidence a lawyer lets slip then the jury gets told "forget you heard that".

i'd be more interested in what direct evidence there is that he's even romanian, other than him saying. We could be wasting time arguing the number of russian speakers in romania while some chinaman sits and laughs.

I had thought about the idea that it might all be a setup, by why wouldn't Putin cry foul if that were the case? These folks are compiling code from 8-6 Moscow time, Monday through Friday. It's fairly blatant, and if some other actor were trying to frame Putin, I'd think he'd be waggling his finger and letting folks know they were stupid.

As far as I can tell, the alternative is essentially that some third actor is staging all of this to look like it's Russia by using very subtle tells that look like they're just simple mistakes that someone didn't think to cover up, and Putin would rather everyone keep thinking that he did it in order to gain some advantage or sew discord. The alternative is that it's Russia and people sometimes make stupid little mistakes that tip their hand.

Any time the answer requires the conspirators to be perfect, that alone gets me to think twice. It beggars belief and requires a lot of things going Fancy Bear's way in order to keep themselves hidden while they're essentially tweaking both the US and Russia's nose by pretending to be Russia.
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 20 2016 01:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 20 2016 01:29pm)

I think its more the only evidence thats left when the smoking gun gets tossed out as fruit of the poisonous tree because briscoe cut some corners and shook down a wiseguy, so the judge tosses out the case in the 2nd act while the audience knows they're still guilty, but then they strike again after the ad break.
Dec 20 2016 01:42pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 11:40)
I think its more the only evidence thats left when the smoking gun gets tossed out as fruit of the poisonous tree because briscoe cut some corners and shook down a wiseguy, so the judge tosses out the case in the 2nd act while the audience knows they're still guilty, but then they strike again after the ad break.

Wait, I just figured out how to solve all this - can someone plz post up video of the cold open? I'm pretty sure we can see the hacker's silhouette at least, should solve everything.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 20 2016 01:42pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 19:13)
Personally I look to see where the ground is in front of me using my own two eyes, instead of keeping my nose buried in a little red book published by the DNC that tells me to keep goosestepping in a straight line.

Oh I see. Everyone is a communist. Nice.
Dec 22 2016 11:03am
More

Stop being lazy and learn something
Gold: 8,221.00
Dec 22 2016 12:51pm
I genuinely believe Russian, state-backed hackers leaked the info to Wikileaks. It still doesn't take away from the truth. Only reason most of you are crying is because your champion was felled.

A true believer of liberalism would appreciate all whistle blowing not just the stuff that makes the other guys look bad. But keep on shilling buddy integrity to ideals doesn't seem like your forte.
Gold: 14.88
Dec 22 2016 04:41pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Dec 20 2016 10:43am)
Trying to spin this shit as just 'transparency' is actually stupider than the both sides fallacy, tbh, which is impressive. :(

"Boo hoo, my side got exposed for being a pack of disingenuous, cheating creeps." :(

For years the Statists have said if you have nothing to hide, increased surveillance is shouldn't concern you. I hope the Republican leaks come out soon.

In any case, I'm 100% fine if Russia influenced this election. My candidate won.

It's time for America and Russia to join forces and wage the Final Crusade against the muzzies and "progressives".

This post was edited by PlasmaSnake101 on Dec 22 2016 04:49pm
Gold: 1.93
Dec 22 2016 05:57pm
What does a romanian hacker gain from trump being president?
What does putin gain?
Who has more motive?
Seems like a pretty easy puzzle to solve.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll