d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Plain Facts About D N C Hacks From Arstechnica
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 20 2016 12:53pm
Quote (BloodLust911 @ Dec 20 2016 12:49pm)
Why don't any of you liberal weetards talk about the massive voter fraud on the dnc side? Like regions with upwards of 150% voter turnout all for the dnc joke running? What about the dnc, media and Clinton family stealing the primaries from bernie? You realize how many Republicans woulda voted for him over trump? You idiots coulda changed the world. Now you get trump and I hope it makes your shit watery

every liberal here, down to the man, cried foul at bernie's treatment and almost all i know off besides icemage and tcock that endorsed HRC prefered the bern. so i mean. haters gonna hate
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 20 2016 12:54pm
So it gives better evidence for it being a romanian than a russian?
Gold: 285.00
Dec 20 2016 12:55pm
Quote (BloodLust911 @ Dec 20 2016 01:49pm)
Why don't any of you liberal weetards talk about the massive voter fraud on the dnc side? Like regions with upwards of 150% voter turnout all for the dnc joke running? What about the dnc, media and Clinton family stealing the primaries from bernie? You realize how many Republicans woulda voted for him over trump? You idiots coulda changed the world. Now you get trump and I hope it makes your shit watery

Not the first shit GOP administration we will have to endure.

A rich white guy winning an election and giving the spoils to his rich friends is hardly unprecedented.
Gold: 40.42
Dec 20 2016 12:56pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 10:54)
So it gives better evidence for it being a romanian than a russian?

Other than the parts where the code was written by Russian speakers in the same time zones as St. Petersburg and Moscow and that the only document that gives any evidence for being Romanian was written in Russian MS Word on a computer named after the founder of the Soviet secret police, it seems like it had to be a Romanian, coz Guccifer said so and it's not like someone would just go on the Internet and tell lies.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Dec 20 2016 12:57pm
Dec 20 2016 12:59pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Dec 20 2016 12:56pm)
Other than the parts where the code was written by Russian speakers in the same time zones as St. Petersburg and Moscow and that the only document that gives any evidence for being Romanian was written in Russian MS Word on a computer named after the founder of the Soviet secret police, it seems like it had to be a Romanian, coz Guccifer said so and it's not like someone would just go on the Internet and tell lies.

And nobody in romania speaks russian, and all russian speakers are members of the arm of the secret police and forbidden to have any sense of humor.
This is the kind of evidence that gets tossed out of court
Dec 20 2016 01:00pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 10:59)
And nobody in romania speaks russian, and all russian speakers are members of the arm of the secret police and forbidden to have any sense of humor.
This is the kind of evidence that gets tossed out of court

"This wouldn't hold up in court" is the "But the dictionary says" of evidence-based arguments. It's fucking pathetic. Lots of shit wouldn't hold up in court that you believe on the daily. You just already chose what you wanted to believe before you looked at the evidence, as per usual.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Dec 20 2016 01:01pm
Dec 20 2016 01:05pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Dec 20 2016 01:00pm)
"This wouldn't hold up in court" is the "But the dictionary says" of evidence-based arguments. It's fucking pathetic. Lots of shit wouldn't hold up in court that you believe on the daily. You just already chose what you wanted to believe before you looked at the evidence, as per usual.

And the storm in the teacup is built on extremely thin, uncorroborated evidence of insinuation and tortured connections. Ambiguous evidence that doesn't even point to the politically motivated predetermined conclusion
Gold: 0.00
Dec 20 2016 01:08pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 19:05)
And the storm in the teacup is built on extremely thin, uncorroborated evidence of insinuation and tortured connections. Ambiguous evidence that doesn't even point to the politically motivated predetermined conclusion

Insinuation and tortured connections?

Ok mate.

Honestly I applaud your scepticism but I don't know how you put one foot in front of the other when you require such stringent evidence for everything. I mean how do you even know the ground ahead of you won't just fall away?
Dec 20 2016 01:11pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Dec 2016 11:05)

Yeah, Russian-speakers in Moscow writing code definitely points to Romania, I can see how you figured it out now. Foolish of me, frankly.

There's definitely no smoking gun, but it's also just the publicly available information, and it certainly points in a certain direction. It's obviously not something that's going to change the fact that Trump won the election, but it's definitely something that we need to be keeping an eye on and that the American people should know. I don't think anyone should be rushing off a cliff based on just this information, but I also think it's utterly ridiculous to act like there's nothing there.
Dec 20 2016 01:13pm
Quote (Scaly @ Dec 20 2016 01:08pm)
Insinuation and tortured connections?

Ok mate.

Honestly I applaud your scepticism but I don't know how you put one foot in front of the other when you require such stringent evidence for everything. I mean how do you even know the ground ahead of you won't just fall away?

Personally I look to see where the ground is in front of me using my own two eyes, instead of keeping my nose buried in a little red book published by the DNC that tells me to keep goosestepping in a straight line.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll