d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official D2jsp Jewish Synagogue > Hallelujah
Prev1212223242527Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,202.22
Jun 14 2019 02:55pm
spam threads arent kosher...
Gold: 127,000.00
Jul 13 2019 02:07am
A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.
O LORD, I have heard thy speech, [and] was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
And [his] brightness was as the light; he had horns [coming] out of his hand: and there [was] the hiding of his power.
Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.
He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways [are] everlasting.
I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: [and] the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.
Was the LORD displeased against the rivers? [was] thine anger against the rivers? [was] thy wrath against the sea, that thou didst ride upon thine horses [and] thy chariots of salvation?
Thy bow was made quite naked, [according] to the oaths of the tribes, [even thy] word. Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers.
The mountains saw thee, [and] they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, [and] lifted up his hands on high.
The sun [and] moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, [and] at the shining of thy glittering spear.
Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, [even] for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.
Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing [was] as to devour the poor secretly.
Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, [through] the heap of great waters.
When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.
Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither [shall] fruit [be] in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and [there shall be] no herd in the stalls:
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The LORD God [is] my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' [feet], and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2019 08:14am
Can I get a vouch on the tree of life?
Is it not the most robust and intuitive understanding of the primordial will that is Ein Sof?
From the head it flows to the bottom and back up again in an infinite stream of pure action.
Us Jews need to wake up from the slumber that is devotion to YHWH and embrace the shining truth of the Kabbalah school.
Aug 7 2019 08:17am
Quote (ReturnFormer @ Jun 15 2019 06:55am)
spam threads arent kosher...

Only one who receives no light to guide his soul would view this thread as spam.

Perhaps you should look around and realise that the darkness that pervades your being is but a choice you have cursed yourself with.

Ask for a glimpse of the kingdom above and it shall be revealed.
Gold: 31,823.10
Aug 7 2019 02:07pm
I say,
Man is no longer man.
Now lost in the great Void that is TIme.
What once was the human spirit is now almost entirely faded.
Man is not man without his Ikon's.
The whole world once felt the transition between Paganism and Christianity.
They knew the world would be a different place after the fall old the ancient world along with its Gods.
The modern world have witnessed THREE such Ikonoclasms, but who knows this?
We are in one as I'm writing this. The great war of our time is approaching.
Can thou sense the energy? Hatred against what is not one's own!
Who will seize world dominion after this:
The greatest battle on earth hitherto?

I say, he who wields The Sword of Caesar!
The sword must be reforged in the fires of Thumos!
Alexander, the one who first brought forth the idea of world conquest,
Surpassed he has by his teacher! Who could of thought this?
Aristotle and Plato, forged an unholy alliance in clandestine, hidden in their great books.
Hidden in plain sight to whom ever might understand.
Is it not a mark of insanity to propose this:
The highest men, The Seraphs - The "Heavenly intelligences" - has for two and a half millenia prepared human civilization for their dominionship over our world?
At last, the time has come, The Dominius, shall walketh the earth.
He will conquer not only man, but Nature!

May the Gods wipe the dust off of their eyes and roam the earth once more.
Gold: 22,202.22
Aug 7 2019 10:02pm
Quote (ishmaelreed @ Aug 7 2019 10:17am)
Only one who receives no light to guide his soul would view this thread as spam.

Perhaps you should look around and realise that the darkness that pervades your being is but a choice you have cursed yourself with.

Ask for a glimpse of the kingdom above and it shall be revealed.

:rofl:

nope, no darkness here, only actual judaism. pseudo-kabbalistic mumbo jumbo and random spamming of verses is pointless nonsense.

how many multi's do you have, anyway...?
Aug 7 2019 10:51pm
Quote (ReturnFormer @ Aug 8 2019 02:02pm)
:
nope, no darkness here, only actual judaism.

Oxymoron

:
pseudo-kabbalistic mumbo jumbo and random spamming of verses is pointless nonsense.

It's the Lords work

:
how many multi's do you have, anyway...?

None

Sep 2 2019 05:58am
Le 4:01| And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Le 4:02| Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD [concerning things] which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:
Le 4:03| If the priest that is anointed do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering.
Le 4:04| And he shall bring the bullock unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD; and shall lay his hand upon the bullock's head, and kill the bullock before the LORD.
Le 4:05| And the priest that is anointed shall take of the bullock's blood, and bring it to the tabernacle of the congregation:
Le 4:06| And the priest shall dip his finger in the blood, and sprinkle of the blood seven times before the LORD, before the vail of the sanctuary.
Le 4:07| And the priest shall put [some] of the blood upon the horns of the altar of sweet incense before the LORD, which [is] in the tabernacle of the congregation; and shall pour all the blood of the bullock at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which [is at] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Le 4:08| And he shall take off from it all the fat of the bullock for the sin offering; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that [is] upon the inwards,
Le 4:09| And the two kidneys, and the fat that [is] upon them, which [is] by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away,
Le 4:10| As it was taken off from the bullock of the sacrifice of peace offerings: and the priest shall burn them upon the altar of the burnt offering.
Le 4:11| And the skin of the bullock, and all his flesh, with his head, and with his legs, and his inwards, and his dung,
Le 4:12| Even the whole bullock shall he carry forth without the camp unto a clean place, where the ashes are poured out, and burn him on the wood with fire: where the ashes are poured out shall he be burnt.
Le 4:13| And if the whole congregation of Israel sin through ignorance, and the thing be hid from the eyes of the assembly, and they have done [somewhat against] any of the commandments of the LORD [concerning things] which should not be done, and are guilty;
Le 4:14| When the sin, which they have sinned against it, is known, then the congregation shall offer a young bullock for the sin, and bring him before the tabernacle of the congregation.
Le 4:15| And the elders of the congregation shall lay their hands upon the head of the bullock before the LORD: and the bullock shall be killed before the LORD.
Le 4:16| And the priest that is anointed shall bring of the bullock's blood to the tabernacle of the congregation:
Le 4:17| And the priest shall dip his finger [in some] of the blood, and sprinkle [it] seven times before the LORD, [even] before the vail.
Le 4:18| And he shall put [some] of the blood upon the horns of the altar which [is] before the LORD, that [is] in the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall pour out all the blood at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which [is at] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Le 4:19| And he shall take all his fat from him, and burn [it] upon the altar.
Le 4:20| And he shall do with the bullock as he did with the bullock for a sin offering, so shall he do with this: and the priest shall make an atonement for them, and it shall be forgiven them.
Le 4:21| And he shall carry forth the bullock without the camp, and burn him as he burned the first bullock: it [is] a sin offering for the congregation.
Le 4:22| When a ruler hath sinned, and done [somewhat] through ignorance [against] any of the commandments of the LORD his God [concerning things] which should not be done, and is guilty;
Le 4:23| Or if his sin, wherein he hath sinned, come to his knowledge; he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a male without blemish:
Le 4:24| And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the goat, and kill it in the place where they kill the burnt offering before the LORD: it [is] a sin offering.
Le 4:25| And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out his blood at the bottom of the altar of burnt offering.
Le 4:26| And he shall burn all his fat upon the altar, as the fat of the sacrifice of peace offerings: and the priest shall make an atonement for him as concerning his sin, and it shall be forgiven him.
Le 4:27| And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth [somewhat against] any of the commandments of the LORD [concerning things] which ought not to be done, and be guilty;
Le 4:28| Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a female without blemish, for his sin which he hath sinned.
Le 4:29| And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the sin offering, and slay the sin offering in the place of the burnt offering.
Le 4:30| And the priest shall take of the blood thereof with his finger, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar.
Le 4:31| And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat is taken away from off the sacrifice of peace offerings; and the priest shall burn [it] upon the altar for a sweet savour unto the LORD; and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him.
Le 4:32| And if he bring a lamb for a sin offering, he shall bring it a female without blemish.
Le 4:33| And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the sin offering, and slay it for a sin offering in the place where they kill the burnt offering.
Le 4:34| And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar:
Le 4:35| And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat of the lamb is taken away from the sacrifice of the peace offerings; and the priest shall burn them upon the altar, according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him.
Sep 28 2019 06:24am
Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because [there is] no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.
Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people [are] as they that strive with the priest.
Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
As they were increased, so they sinned against me: [therefore] will I change their glory into shame.
They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.
For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.
Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.
My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused [them] to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof [is] good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.
I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people [that] doth not understand shall fall.
Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, [yet] let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth.
For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place.
Ephraim [is] joined to idols: let him alone.
Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers [with] shame do love, Give ye.
The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 28 2019 11:44am
Hitler did nothing wrong
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1212223242527Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll