d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official D2jsp Jewish Synagogue > Hallelujah
Prev1121314151627Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Jun 25 2017 11:27am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 25 2017 01:24pm)
God that's an amazingly cruel method of execution. I love it.

Saw a video of it the other day, it's amazing how there can be so much flame for so long and yet the persons legs are still moving around long after you'd think they should have passed out from any number of causes. It's sadistic to a fault.
Gold: 127,000.00
Jul 4 2017 06:50am
Job 40:1| Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,
Job 40:2| Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct [him]? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
Job 40:3| Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
Job 40:4| Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Job 40:5| Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
Job 40:6| Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 40:7| Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
Job 40:8| Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Job 40:9| Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
Job 40:10| Deck thyself now [with] majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
Job 40:11| Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one [that is] proud, and abase him.
Job 40:12| Look on every one [that is] proud, [and] bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
Job 40:13| Hide them in the dust together; [and] bind their faces in secret.
Job 40:14| Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
Job 40:15| Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Job 40:16| Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force [is] in the navel of his belly.
Job 40:17| He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
Job 40:18| His bones [are as] strong pieces of brass; his bones [are] like bars of iron.
Job 40:19| He [is] the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach [unto him].
Job 40:20| Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
Job 40:21| He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
Job 40:22| The shady trees cover him [with] their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
Job 40:23| Behold, he drinketh up a river, [and] hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
Job 40:24| He taketh it with his eyes: [his] nose pierceth through snares.
Jul 11 2017 07:32am
bump
Gold: 285.00
Jul 18 2017 04:30pm
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/middleeast/christian-girl-relationship-death-trnd/index.html

Jerusalem (CNN)An Israeli-Christian man is accused of stabbing his teenage daughter to death because, authorities say, he didn't approve of her relationship with a Muslim man.

Prosecutors say Sami Karra, 58, killed his daughter in their family home in the central Israeli town of Ramle, a day after she graduated from high school.
The daughter, 17-year-old Henriette Karra, was in a relationship with a Muslim man, against the urging of her parents, according to a criminal indictment filed in Israeli district court this week.
In late May, Henriette left the family home after threats and abuse from her parents, the indictment said. She stayed with her boyfriend's mother for part of the time.
Henriette's family tried to bring her back home - using threats against her and her boyfriend's mother to put pressure on her to return, the indictment says.

The boyfriend's mother, who was not identified in the indictment, called police to intervene on Karra's behalf. But the teenage girl refused police help, and she refused to go home.
The next month, while Henriette was staying at a friend's house, her father came to the house and began threatening her and slapping her, the indictment says.
"Just like I sat in jail, I am ready to sit in jail my entire life, I don't care," Karra allegedly yelled at his daughter.
After a joint meeting with a social worker, Henriette returned home two days later. She celebrated her high school graduation at a party on June 12.
But the next morning, she went to the post office to mail $100 to her boyfriend. He was in jail for an unspecified charge and was scheduled to be released at the end of the week.
When she returned home, Henriette told a family member she was ready to convert to Islam.
The family member told Henriette's father. Upon hearing the news, according to the indictment, Karra went home, picked up a knife, and stabbed his daughter three times, killing her.
Karra was arrested later that day.

Religion of peace.
Aug 26 2017 01:31pm
killeth

Le 17:3| What man soever [there be] of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth [it] out of the camp,
Le 24:17| And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.
Le 24:18| And he that killeth a beast shall make it good; beast for beast.
Le 24:21| And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death.
Nu 35:11| Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.
Nu 35:15| These six cities shall be a refuge, [both] for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
Nu 35:30| Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person [to cause him] to die.
De 19:4| And this [is] the case of the slayer, which shall flee thither, that he may live: Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, whom he hated not in time past;
Jos 20:3| That the slayer that killeth [any] person unawares [and] unwittingly may flee thither: and they shall be your refuge from the avenger of blood.
Jos 20:9| These were the cities appointed for all the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them, that whosoever killeth [any] person at unawares might flee thither, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood, until he stood before the congregation.
1Sa 2:6| The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
1Sa 17:25| And the men of Israel said, Have ye seen this man that is come up? surely to defy Israel is he come up: and it shall be, [that] the man who killeth him, the king will enrich him with great riches, and will give him his daughter, and make his father's house free in Israel.
1Sa 17:26| And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who [is] this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?
1Sa 17:27| And the people answered him after this manner, saying, So shall it be done to the man that killeth him.
Job 5:2| For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one.
Job 24:14| The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.
Pr 21:25| The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour.
Isa 66:3| He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine's blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

This post was edited by dos350 on Aug 26 2017 01:32pm
Gold: 544.00
Aug 26 2017 02:14pm
All religion is bullshit and for the weak.

Thread/10
Aug 31 2017 02:17am
confusion

Le 18:23| Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion.
Le 20:12| And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood [shall be] upon them.
1Sa 20:30| Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious [woman], do not I know that thou hast chosen
the son of Jesse to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness?
Ezr 9:7| Since the days of our fathers [have] we [been] in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, [and] our priests, been
delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as [it is] this day.
Job 10:15| If I be wicked, woe unto me; and [if] I be righteous, [yet] will I not lift up my head. [I am] full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;
Ps 35:4| Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
Ps 35:26| Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify [themselves]
against me.
Ps 44:15| My confusion [is] continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,
Ps 70:2| Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
Ps 71:1| In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
Ps 109:29| Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
Isa 24:10| The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
Isa 30:3| Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt [your] confusion.
Isa 34:11| But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of
confusion, and the stones of emptiness.
Isa 41:29| Behold, they [are] all vanity; their works [are] nothing: their molten images [are] wind and confusion.
Isa 45:16| They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together [that are] makers of idols.
Isa 61:7| For your shame [ye shall have] double; and [for] confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double:
everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Jer 3:25| We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this
day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.
Jer 7:19| Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: [do they] not [provoke] themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
Jer 20:11| But the LORD [is] with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed;
for they shall not prosper: [their] everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
Da 9:7| O Lord, righteousness [belongeth] unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and
unto all Israel, [that are] near, and [that are] far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they
have trespassed against thee.
Da 9:8| O Lord, to us [belongeth] confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
Sep 23 2017 05:45am
Ho 2:10| And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 23 2017 12:08pm
I love spam
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 24 2017 07:41am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 25 2017 01:24pm)
God that's an amazingly cruel method of execution. I love it.

Would you not just pass out to smoke inhalation first. The movement from the legs being the nervous system still reacting.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314151627Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll