90@15 Nice piece, if not sold

This post was edited by magimreep on Dec 25 2016 01:43am
Gold: 28.00
Dec 26 2016 07:44am
[QUOTE=Truforce,Dec 14 2016 06:07pm]50@23[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Truforce,Dec 14 2016 10:23pm]70 @ 23[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Truforce,Dec 19 2016 04:52pm]100 @ 23[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Truforce,Dec 24 2016 09:30am]150 fg[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Truforce,Dec 25 2016 02:00am]Whats BIN, or when do you plan on sell 23?.... been waiting awhile now[/QUOTE]

When I started bidding was first day of post..... and now u just dont have anymore.... gg Sonnero, even trolled one of my threads in that time...... Time to troll but not sell...

This post was edited by Truforce on Dec 26 2016 07:45am
Gold: 2,083.00
Dec 26 2016 07:49am
Quote (Truforce @ 26 Dec 2016 07:44)
When I started bidding was first day of post..... and now u just dont have anymore.... gg Sonnero, even trolled one of my threads in that time...... Time to troll but not sell...

Yet you continue to bump this thread. I'm sorry, one of my dins is currently wearing the shield you're offering 150fg for. I should strip my din's shield for 150fg? I hadn't posted in this thread for nearly a week.

Should I put the "I reserve the right to not sell items and use them on my chars? Or give them to friends in need?" qualifier on every trade post I make?

I'm sorry you want the armour, but 150fg isn't worth me ungearing my din. Thanks for posting and bidding, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Have a nice day.

Edit to clarify: ~~ I AM NOT WATCHING THIS THREAD, CONSIDER EVERY SINGLE ITEM HERE NOT FOR TRADE AS MOST OF IT HAS BEEN GIVEN AWAY AND OR USED ON A CHAR ~~

This post was edited by Sonnero on Dec 26 2016 07:59am
Gold: 11.00
Dec 26 2016 01:18pm
30 @ #2
30 @ #3
35 @ #4
Gold: 837.00
Dec 26 2016 01:30pm
Quote (Sonnero @ Dec 26 2016 08:49am)
Yet you continue to bump this thread. I'm sorry, one of my dins is currently wearing the shield you're offering 150fg for. I should strip my din's shield for 150fg? I hadn't posted in this thread for nearly a week.

Should I put the "I reserve the right to not sell items and use them on my chars? Or give them to friends in need?" qualifier on every trade post I make?

I'm sorry you want the armour, but 150fg isn't worth me ungearing my din. Thanks for posting and bidding, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Have a nice day.

Edit to clarify: ~~ I AM NOT WATCHING THIS THREAD, CONSIDER EVERY SINGLE ITEM HERE NOT FOR TRADE AS MOST OF IT HAS BEEN GIVEN AWAY AND OR USED ON A CHAR ~~

Lol, did the same shit to me. Dude is extremely BM trader, if u can even call yourself a trader. No wonder you are on a multi haha, people prob don't wanna deal with ur shit.

Oh u want my gear I'm posting for sale? I'm actually using it all and want extreme over pays for my shit, otherwise, it's not worth un-gearing. Lmao, fucking tool. Makes trade threads, then doesn't even sell the shit he posted. What a waste of everyone's time, including ur own.

Don't waste ur time attempting to trade this tool.
BM Trader
Multi/Scammer.
Liar
ect...
Gold: 210.00
Warn: 40%
Dec 26 2016 01:36pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

sonnero is a faggot and a liar, the dudes probably never had sex and probably cant hold down a job at mcdonalds, he should really just drink some bleach. poor guy tho, i feel bad for him, this website turns less intelligent men into i dont even know what given time.

the kid lies left and right like hes got that compulsive shit,he'll tell people a big speel in pm's to try to weasle a deal but those people have friends who have heard otherwise out his mouth, all to weasle god knows 50fg. dudes life revolves around making peanuts by being a shizter and liar and fucking around 10 hours a day on jsp for probably his adult life up until now.

i bet hes a big joke irl, god knows i wouldnt like him. most likely worthless to our species.

probably had to make that new account from getting banned because i wouldnt put it past that he found a chance to scam for 700fg and had to take it lmao. pathetic. could probably fit this dudes iq in my nutsack.

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Dec 26 2016 01:39pm
Gold: 2,083.00
Dec 26 2016 03:12pm
Quote (Wrhipno @ 26 Dec 2016 13:30)
Lol, did the same shit to me. Dude is extremely BM trader, if u can even call yourself a trader. No wonder you are on a multi haha, people prob don't wanna deal with ur shit.

Oh u want my gear I'm posting for sale? I'm actually using it all and want extreme over pays for my shit, otherwise, it's not worth un-gearing. Lmao, fucking tool. Makes trade threads, then doesn't even sell the shit he posted. What a waste of everyone's time, including ur own.

Don't waste ur time attempting to trade this tool.
BM Trader
Multi/Scammer.
Liar
ect...

We had one interaction, and it was when you were desperate for an soj. I gave you the option to get one, in the middle of the night on hccl for a price I would take. It's like you've never actually bartered before. We actually parted on good terms, wished eachother goodnight and moved on. So wtf are you talking about?

Quote (JamesHolmes @ 26 Dec 2016 13:36)
sonnero is a faggot and a liar, the dudes probably never had sex and probably cant hold down a job at mcdonalds, he should really just drink some bleach. poor guy tho, i feel bad for him, this website turns less intelligent men into i dont even know what given time.

the kid lies left and right like hes got that compulsive shit,he'll tell people a big speel in pm's to try to weasle a deal but those people have friends who have heard otherwise out his mouth, all to weasle god knows 50fg. dudes life revolves around making peanuts by being a shizter and liar and fucking around 10 hours a day on jsp for probably his adult life up until now.

i bet hes a big joke irl, god knows i wouldnt like him. most likely worthless to our species.

probably had to make that new account from getting banned because i wouldnt put it past that he found a chance to scam for 700fg and had to take it lmao. pathetic. could probably fit this dudes iq in my nutsack.

And you... this really doesn't deserve a response. But I will tell you that I heard the mart you thought "lol 200 offer must be his friend" sold for 400fg.

-------

Being honest about what I'll take for an item, and responding to a spam post in a thread about an item is what these two are mad about me for. So let's be real. Neither of these have really had any trade interaction with me.

As for this thread, I do apologise that I've stopped watching it, and only been responding when I see it bumped to the top for some reason. But it goes to show that I could have posted I've stopped watching it and it wouldn't matter, people are still offering on items that aren't there. All this spam bumping isn't helping.

The people that know me in the community know I'm helpful and friendly. I've given away hundreds if not over a thousand fg worth of items to people getting started. I'm starting to think just being direct, open, and honest on this forum makes me seem like an asshole. A sad time for America.

This post was edited by Sonnero on Dec 26 2016 03:25pm
Gold: 210.00
Warn: 40%
Dec 26 2016 03:24pm
its all good bro, we all know your a shizter and cakeboy. id suggest a good dose of get a fkin job ya little mommas boy and get in touch with reality.

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Dec 26 2016 03:24pm
Gold: 3,096.00
Dec 26 2016 04:23pm
All I hear is bla bla bla bla, bla. . . bla bla bla.

Dude why'd you post this shit if you didn't want to sell it is the question, the answer you reply with is "bla bla bla bla".

bad manner indeed.
Gold: 40.00
Dec 26 2016 04:26pm
If you want to turn a new leaf you could sell me that chaos armor.
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic