d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Solitary Confinement > Ban, Reform Or Keep As-is?
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.66
Dec 5 2016 09:09pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Dec 6 2016 03:05am)
Sorry i'm frustrating you i don't think you're stupid or ill informed i just plain disagree with the focus.

That's precisely the point of solitary. Of course it's extra punitive. It's needed when the punitive action of initial incarceration hasn't worked and the inmate continues to disregard the rules.

See, now that's totally fine. We merely disagree on the important aspects and purpose of solitary confinement, which is completely different than my not having an argument. That which you see as needed, I see as unnecessary, and of course I'm not here to say which one of us is right or wrong, but that I of course have my own opinion on that matter, as do you and the other people who have posted in this thread. It's impossible to explore that though if one or both of us doesn't recognize that, and defaults to saying that the other has no argument.

:)

This post was edited by Handcuffs on Dec 5 2016 09:11pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 5 2016 09:23pm
Quote (NekoSama @ 6 Dec 2016 03:41)
Why make prison pleasant.
Beat them 3x a day.
One 200 calorie meal per day. (Strictly)
Solitary confinement for the rest of the time.
They'll never wanna go back ever.

yep look like your country has a true winner solution.
once you are out you never want to go back, aka ready to shoot till death, i just hope you will be exactly on the bullet path next time such dramas occurs

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Dec 5 2016 09:24pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll