Dec 3 2016 06:08pm
Quote (AdmirA @ Dec 3 2016 04:06pm)
Who are you?

ogintherbackwoodnoob

or somtin
Gold: 31.99
Dec 3 2016 06:09pm
Quote (Froggie420 @ Dec 3 2016 08:08pm)
sais the guy that just keyboard slammed me in game and followed for 3 games Eraging bout how big ur dick is....

who tf are u!! get off my shit for the 4th time god damn u love me
holy fuck u spell says with an i... i give up.. i am literally exchanging with a computer lifer, get off me
Gold: 106.00
Dec 3 2016 06:11pm
Quote (Jacuzzy @ Dec 3 2016 04:09pm)
holy fuck u spell says with an i... i give up.. i am literally exchanging with a computer lifer, get off me

by the looks of it ... europe rand
Gold: 2,086.01
Quote (Jacuzzy @ Dec 3 2016 08:09pm)

if u woulda just kept ur big mouth closed and not insulted me... ur name wouldnt have ever been in my mouth.. now that u opened a can of shit u want to back out..
Quote (SacrificeAVirgin @ Dec 3 2016 08:08pm)
ogintherbackwoodnoob

or somtin

lol im a jsp gangster u all hate....
say what ya want still funny that yall take this game serious and i slam ur shits ez
Dec 3 2016 06:14pm
lol this froggie420 guy still responding to me wut u doin bro?
its weird cuz now i feel bad for entertaining him... i must really be gettin to u.
idk how, im nobody..

This post was edited by Jacuzzy on Dec 3 2016 06:15pm
Gold: 458.19
Dec 3 2016 06:15pm
Quote (SacrificeAVirgin @ Dec 3 2016 05:08pm)
ogintherbackwoodnoob

or somtin

:rofl:
Gold: 2,086.01
Dec 3 2016 06:21pm
Quote (SacrificeAVirgin @ Dec 3 2016 08:08pm)
ogintherbackdoornoob

or somtin

fixed
Dec 3 2016 07:07pm
now that i have your eyes if i can get a message out to anyone its to continue to learn more about life and what we can do to make the world a better place. Always ask why. we're all dead in 100 years from now, how can we make it count? We all strive for something, what are you doing today to get closer to that? Whether its time freedom, financial freedom, travel, be healthy...
Anything we want out of life is possible if you put your mind to it and stay consistent.. Literally anything you can conceive you can achieve. Although im known to be an avid shit talker i hope you find it somewhere to take me seriously. (or atleast the words, im just a messenger you dont have to acknowledge me.)Corny or not laugh or not, this is the least, yet most valuable thing i can bring to this small community. I appreciate everyone who exchanged thoughts with me, sometimes you dont know who youre talking to.

In no form do i think i know much about life, in fact its best to think i know nothing so i remain coachable to the unknown world.

im suggesting these books to read, you wont understand exactly why until you hear the information within them.
and serious PROPS to you if you have read any of these...i salute you and please encourage a friend to read them

take out your phone and take a picture of these book titles:
The Secret
Think and grow rich (obvious 2)
how to win friends and influence people
4-hour work week
7 habits of highly effective people
the power of Now
the magic of thinking big
ECKHART TOLLE- a new earth
(google name above)
(just a small list)

hmu and ill personally ship you some of these books for free if you cant find them yourself

Gold: 106.00
Dec 3 2016 07:15pm
Quote (Jacuzzy @ Dec 3 2016 05:07pm)
now that i have your eyes if i can get a message out to anyone its to continue to learn more about life and what we can do to make the world a better place. Always ask why. we're all dead in 100 years from now, how can we make it count? We all strive for something, what are you doing today to get closer to that? Whether its time freedom, financial freedom, travel, be healthy...
Anything we want out of life is possible if you put your mind to it and stay consistent.. Literally anything you can conceive you can achieve. Although im known to be an avid shit talker i hope you find it somewhere to take me seriously. (or atleast the words, im just a messenger you dont have to acknowledge me.)Corny or not laugh or not, this is the least, yet most valuable thing i can bring to this small community. I appreciate everyone who exchanged thoughts with me, sometimes you dont know who youre talking to.

In no form do i think i know much about life, in fact its best to think i know nothing so i remain coachable to the unknown world.

im suggesting these books to read, you wont understand exactly why until you hear the information within them.
and serious PROPS to you if you have read any of these...i salute you and please encourage a friend to read them

take out your phone and take a picture of these book titles:
The Secret
Think and grow rich (obvious 2)
how to win friends and influence people
4-hour work week
7 habits of highly effective people
the power of Now
the magic of thinking big
ECKHART TOLLE- a new earth
(google name above)
(just a small list)

hmu and ill personally ship you some of these books for free if you cant find them yourself

tldr
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic