d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Government Legalization Of Marijuana, Repercussion
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 91.00
Nov 28 2016 01:23pm
Can't stand the resources wasted on this stupid topic. Terminally ill people should be allowed to take the garbage if they want, sure. I just think if nothing is wrong with you and you are still taking this crap past high school something is wrong. People still smoking this crap should sit back and think about wtf they've been doing with their lives.
Gold: 109.01
Nov 28 2016 01:38pm
Quote (bwokbwok @ Nov 28 2016 02:23pm)
Can't stand the resources wasted on this stupid topic. Terminally ill people should be allowed to take the garbage if they want, sure. I just think if nothing is wrong with you and you are still taking this crap past high school something is wrong. People still smoking this crap should sit back and think about wtf they've been doing with their lives.

Can't stand the resources wasted on this stupid topic. = If this is a valid point of yours, the only solution is legality and treating this like alcohol in the eyes of the law. You can spent millions fighting it to no avail as a prohibitionist, or you can raise millions of dollars in taxes for your state, reduce teen use (drug dealers dont ask for id, licensed buisness's do.) reduce overdose rates from other hard drugs and reduce property crime and freeing up law enforcement to tackle crimes with victims.

Terminally ill people should be allowed to take the garbage if they want, sure = Agreed.

I just think if nothing is wrong with you and you are still taking this crap past high school something is wrong = People in the legalize camp all advocate no use for school aged kids.

People still smoking this crap should sit back and think about wtf they've been doing with their lives. = It never hurts to examine ones place in life, but your assumption that everyone that smokes is some kind of loser is way off base.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Nov 28 2016 01:38pm
Quote (ChronFather420 @ 28 Nov 2016 21:10)
I had started writing out a response to it as well and then realized id have simply been trolled. To spend a hour ripping that nonsense apart when all he did is ctrl+c ctrl+v in 2 seconds wouldve been an epic failure on my part.

You're clearly addicted and it took over your brains.
You're the sad addicted troll here <_<

Quote (card_sultan @ 28 Nov 2016 09:33)
could easily debunk this, but it does appeal to stupid people....

Come on man.. Debunk your addiction -_-

This post was edited by Winternight on Nov 28 2016 01:47pm
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 10%
Nov 28 2016 02:24pm
Quote (bwokbwok @ Nov 28 2016 01:23pm)

Ive been building a successful career, savings tons of money, getting diplomas and certificates steadily. I dont think thats too bad to do with my life.
Gold: 19.00
Nov 28 2016 02:30pm
Quote (bwokbwok @ Nov 28 2016 02:23pm)

Birthday: Jun 28 1988 (Male)

How can a man in his late twenties be so brain dead? This the dumbest thing I've ever read in my almost 10 years on this forum.
I just dedicated my 28,000th post to this shit poster.

This post was edited by Bassist on Nov 28 2016 02:30pm
Gold: 26,932.12
Nov 29 2016 12:24am
Quote (bwokbwok @ Nov 28 2016 11:23am)

I think thats exactly what people smoking it do.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Nov 29 2016 09:11am
All you sad individuals taking drugs to have fun and even live life HAHA
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll