d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Which Side Is Racist
12316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.69
Nov 11 2016 01:50am
I know we have seen how people have reacted... How the public of each side has acted...

Considering every single riot has had black people lynching whites.... Whites randomly being lynched by blacks because they voted for trump...

Before the election.... Blacks rioting and looting...

The media spinning Trump saying "deport illegals" into a racist comment... Saying "temporary hold on Muslim immigrants" during terror times and events, a reponse he had to the acts of terrorism around the world in the last year... Which have spiked in frequency.

Which is actually racist?

In my opinion.... The real racist is the left. They create race divide, they act as if there is a difference between whites and blacks to support their causes, then proclaim acknowledging these differences in any way a racist act....

I just gotta say... the IRONY. The HYPOCRISY. It is DISGUSTING. Many of you are people who act just like this too. Czech, beowulf.... Others whose names idc about because they aren't fun to troll. But like wtf. Do you understand your hypocrisy?
Gold: 0.00
Nov 11 2016 01:51am
literally both.
Gold: 260.11
Nov 11 2016 01:53am
Gonna have to ask you to describe Trump's comments as they actually happened, and not try to minimize.

As for who's racist, it's always a spectrum. Who's more racist? The right. Undeniably the right wing. It's not non-existent on the left, but it's really not even a question of which is greater.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Nov 11 2016 01:54am
Nov 11 2016 01:56am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 11 Nov 2016 03:53)
Gonna have to ask you to describe Trump's comments as they actually happened, and not try to minimize.

You mean the part where he called illegal immigrants part of the drug cartel, rapists, or thieves? This isn't addressing them as a race, its addressing who they are as individuals. I also recall him saying I bet there are good people among them.

The real fact is that they are illegals though and should be deported because those are the laws. We aren't a free come and go country.

Thor get over yourself. Evey racist group throughout history has been on the left side. The KKK was founded by liberals.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Nov 11 2016 01:57am
Nov 11 2016 02:00am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Nov 11 2016 01:56am)
You mean the part where he called illegal immigrants part of the drug cartel, rapists, or thieves? This isn't addressing them as a race,its addressing who they are as individuals. I also recall him saying I bet there are good people among them.

The real fact is that they are illegals though and should be deported because those are the laws. We aren't a free come and go country.

Thor get over yourself. Evey racist group throughout history has been on the left side. The KKK was founded by liberals.

It is explicitly not about addressing them as individuals. "They're rapists, but I'm sure some are good" is explicitly addressing them as a group, and assuming guilt first.

The KKK was founded by Democrats. It was not founded by liberals. You've just fallen from being a poor communicator to being pathetically ignorant. Although that last line kind of smells like a troll. It's a bit too obviously stupid.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Nov 11 2016 02:00am
Gold: 4,595.00
Nov 11 2016 02:01am
Here is how I feel the lefts think racism works. They feel they are better off than everyone and thus have an urge to white knight for the people they think are oppressed.
They think that standing up for the blacks/gays/women or whatever group that they determine is below them that they cant possibly be racist no matter what is said or done.

Saying you want to deport people who are here illegally does not imply anything about race. People of all races and religions are here illegally.

Also blacks cant be racist
We all know this... race is a one way street.

Nov 11 2016 02:02am
Quote (flyjum @ Nov 11 2016 02:01am)
Saying you want to deport people who are here illegally does not imply anything about race. People of all races and religions are here illegally.

If that was all Trump said you might have a point. Until you want to actually accept what Trump said we can't really have a meaningful conversation.
Nov 11 2016 02:07am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 11 Nov 2016 04:02)
If that was all Trump said you might have a point. Until you want to actually accept what Trump said we can't really have a meaningful conversation.

But that is what he said... You are just being delusional.
Gold: 4,595.00
Nov 11 2016 02:12am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 11 2016 01:02am)

Vast majority are from mexico of course. I know what he said about them being rapists and drug dealers problem is he is not wrong. Some are rapists some are drug dealers some are great people looking for a better life but they ALL broke the law as their first step into this country.
I dont agree with deportation but I do agree with a penalty for cutting in line and they need to prove some sort of tax liability for the time they have been here. Any that have felony criminal records should be sent back.

As far as muslim comments he is right we need extreme vetting on people coming from the middle east be it muslims or not. The middle east is a cesspool harboring violence that we dont see in the west. The one thing 98% of the people in that
region have in common is their religion so yes it needs to be examined. Ideology should not be ruled out because its politically correct especially at the cost of national security.
Nov 11 2016 02:15am
Quote (flyjum @ Nov 11 2016 02:12am)
Vast majority are from mexico of course. I know what he said about them being rapists and drug dealers problem is he is not wrong. Some are rapists some are drug dealers some are great people looking for a better life but they ALL broke the law as their first step into this country.
I dont agree with deportation but I do agree with a penalty for cutting in line and they need to prove some sort of tax liability for the time they have been here. Any that have felony criminal records should be sent back.

As far as muslim comments he is right we need extreme vetting on people coming from the middle east be it muslims or not. The middle east is a cesspool harboring violence that we dont see in the west. The one thing 98% of the people in that
region have in common is their religion so yes it needs to be examined. Ideology should not be ruled out because its politically correct especially at the cost of national security.

There's a vast difference between "some people coming here are bad people" and "they're rapists! well, some are good". The difference is that the former presumes innocence, while the latter presumes guilt. He assumed everybody coming here was a rapist unless proven otherwise, and that's what makes his comments different than how you are describing them.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll