d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Wins
Prev1161718
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 329.86
Nov 9 2016 09:35am
Hey, are we dead yet?
Gold: 5,169.82
Nov 9 2016 09:40am
Quote (Acuity @ Nov 9 2016 05:34pm)
How can I debunk an opinion? It's not a fact it's an opinion, you say can "I think the world is flat" I can prove it's round but it doesn't change that you "think it's flat".... Having first hand knowledge of a country by living in it is much different than reading a couple articles about it, that's my point. You literally started name calling the moment someone said they voted for Trump which makes no sense. Do I think Trump is the answer, not really. At the same time Clinton is definitely not the answer.

Well, your point is correct but I did more than "reading a couple of articles" -- such as talking about life frequently with friends and family who have lived in America for all their lives. Additionally, as I pointed out, Trump's policies affect more than just America, which makes my non-American opinion 100% relevant, Additionally additionally, the American voters are voting based on a sentiment which other countries have gone through countless times, which means that we can base our opinions on what history has taught us. For that, you do not need to be an American or have American friends/family -- "reading a couple of articles" will suffice.

People are not exaggerating when they say that Trump was elected into office practically by just yelling equivalents of "es sind die Juden" over and over again, combined with leeching off the rumors that exist about Hillary Clinton's past. Each and every policy that he plans on implementing will have horrible results if he actually manages to implement them, and it does not take an American to recognize this.

This post was edited by Leevee on Nov 9 2016 09:40am
Gold: 75.00
Nov 9 2016 09:58am
Quote (Leevee @ Nov 9 2016 08:40am)
Well, your point is correct but I did more than "reading a couple of articles" -- such as talking about life frequently with friends and family who have lived in America for all their lives. Additionally, as I pointed out, Trump's policies affect more than just America, which makes my non-American opinion 100% relevant, Additionally additionally, the American voters are voting based on a sentiment which other countries have gone through countless times, which means that we can base our opinions on what history has taught us. For that, you do not need to be an American or have American friends/family -- "reading a couple of articles" will suffice.

People are not exaggerating when they say that Trump was elected into office practically by just yelling equivalents of "es sind die Juden" over and over again, combined with leeching off the rumors that exist about Hillary Clinton's past. Each and every policy that he plans on implementing will have horrible results if he actually manages to implement them, and it does not take an American to recognize this.

Understood, so you think you are correct in your assumption because the knowledge available to you but what happens if the guy you called an idiot finds enough fact based knowledge to support is endorsement of trump. It doesn't make him dumb for disagreeing with you. The reality is he won't and can't change anything like that by himself, he will have advisors and people to help guide him on the decisions being made. Trump isn't the answer but Hillary has done some things truly inexecusable and only time will tell what's fact or rumor.
Gold: 18,352.00
Nov 9 2016 10:05am
Quote (King Atrhur @ Nov 9 2016 08:40am)
Taking bets on how long till threads moved to pard

called it
Gold: 125.00
Nov 9 2016 01:12pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Southland @ Nov 9 2016 12:24pm)
If you're not a US Permanent Resident (Green Card carrier) or Citizen, if you do not contribute anything to the US nor live a few hundred miles near any US Border, you shouldn't be posting nor care about anything US Presidential Election related.

So you rather have a WORLD POWER at the brink of war with another WORLD POWER instead of working together or "being buddies"?

lmao, idiot
Gold: 77,518.10
Trader: Trusted
Nov 9 2016 08:53pm
Quote (Superman @ Nov 9 2016 09:13am)
Technically, we invented everything and the rest of the world uses our handmedowns and created their own inventions based off our technology.

Quote (Superman @ Nov 9 2016 09:22am)
Germany makes nice stuff, but we think of it first. America has technology that is to far ahead of this time so we haven't released it yet. The public is not ready for it.

:unsure:
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 9 2016 08:57pm
Quote (Leevee @ Nov 9 2016 11:40am)

You know nothing about our people or our history.

Youre a shill that pretends to preach a moral high ground thats likely absent from your real life.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Nov 9 2016 08:57pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 9 2016 09:05pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Leevee @ Nov 9 2016 01:05am)
Of course, and that puts you in the same boat as Russia.

If my opinion mattered, surely I'd be allowed to vote in the USA. But it doesn't, so you don't have to feel bad because I think you're an idiot. I wish you felt bad though, because you are the people who are voting disaster into the White House.

Stop being a wimpering little bitch, you sound like a Hillary voter and you don't even live in the US.

I'll bet you are "offended" huh?
Gold: 252.29
Nov 28 2016 11:02pm
Quote (Superman @ Nov 9 2016 07:38am)
How about them apples?

What's bad is the House and Senate are also BOTH republican. So much for balance.

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/15000729_555308141330724_3598463338218266201_o.jpg

Good man.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718
Closed New Topic New Poll