d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Minecraft > Townyage Minecraft Server! > Come Join!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 683.00
Oct 30 2016 12:21pm
Come join in on the fun on TownyAge's Server!

IP Address: play.townyage.com

Rules:
1. No Advertising
Just like every other server, advertising is frowned upon. We allow things such as private teamspeak links in whispers, however links are to stay out of global chat. If you are seen advertising another server or another game you are breaking this rule.

2. No spamming or irritating text
No spamming is self-explanatory. When I use the words “irritating text” I mean weird symbols, and constant caps. One sentence in caps is fine, five is not. Breaking this rule will usually end up in just a mute or some jail time after three warnings for the same occasion.
**Note: “lag” is considered irritating text. We don’t need you to type the word lag every time you are lagging. Asking about lag or anything like that is fine, but it is extremely annoying when someone just types the word lag. It doesn’t help you, it doesn’t do anything for us.

3. No Cheating
This covers cheating, exploiting, glitching, hacking, x-ray, unapproved mods, auction scams, auto clickers, bots, etc. Just because I didn’t list it here, doesn’t mean you can do it. I can literally fill up an entire page for just this section, so please just use common sense. This also covers anti-afk tricks and high auction increments.

4. No Begging
There are many ways to get started on this server. Asking for items here and there is alright, but seriously begging is annoying.

5. No close claiming
No claiming towns within 150 blocks of another town. The newer town or the smaller town will be removed and it is possible that the money and items will be gone. If you are found to be going in the direction of another town on purpose to remove them action will be taken towards you.

6. Respect staff and server members
This seriously should not need to be said. No threats, sexual harassment, racism, discrimination, sexism, etc.

7. Speak English in the global chat
For several reasons I would like to keep our global chat English. Your town chat or nation chat can be whatever language you want, but the global chat is English.

http://townyage.com/
Go Back To Minecraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll