d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Vegeta > Goku > That Is All
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.86
Oct 29 2016 11:16am
[QUOTE=]GS[ Controller,Oct 29 2016 12:00pm]He's only having his moments because vegeta is toriyama favorite character. Goku is still the main protagonist and will make vegeta bite the dust soon.[/QUOTE]

1. Vegeta can't bite the dust, he is the prince of all saiyans boi.
2. I would hope he wouldn't stay stronger forever, that would ruin his character progression.

Goku has instinct, but vegeta has wits.

Eventually Vegeta could catch Goku by learning what he does instinctively, and possibly surpass him due to his ability to learn without the need for others (we are already seeing this in dbs) since he is much more independent, but this is would be objective to their environment during the progression as well.
This is only possible due to toriyama's change in his character in dbs, and how he has been able to control his anger better and better as time passes.

Mathematically, not at all.
Also Kaoiken is an unstable form.

I'm not a betting man, but if I were to bet I'd say in the final ep of dbs you would see toriyama give vegeta and goku a sparing match where they both appear entirely equal by the end.[/QUOTE]

I think vegeta's character in terms of power has peaked. Goku on other hand hasn't(because protagonist). He'll likely get a new super saiyan transformation and quite possibly Super saiyan rose since the form was from goku's body(just my opinion).

Toriyama did turn goku into an idiot in Dbs compared to what he was in dbz -_- damn lol

Dragon ball won't end. It's eternal 😫
Gold: 0.88
Oct 29 2016 02:50pm
yamcha will own them all soon enough in the next arc
Gold: 118,866.80
Oct 30 2016 01:04am
Quote (GarryGarry @ Oct 29 2016 03:50pm)
yamcha will own them all soon enough in the next arc

chiaotzu ftw
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll