d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Role Playing Games > Witcher 3 Dlc > Need Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,096.00
Oct 23 2016 05:09pm
So I'm interested in Buying both Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine DLC for the Witcher 3.
I noticed both expansion boxes say requires Playstation network account and internet connection for download.

I hardly every go online with games anymore and just play single player (with the exception of diablo 3).
Does anyone know if you have to log-in to your PSN account via internet to download or does it self-install on it's own, similar to skyrim expansion?

I'm assuming I will have to login but didn't know if it was saying it was required in order to do other aspects of the game.

Would like to know before I spend the money. Thanks.
Oct 23 2016 07:05pm
Actually, found the complete edition at walmart with both dlc's included. However, I already have beaten the regular edition on my PS4.

If I run this disc, will it just add the dlc added to the regular game I already have on there? Or will it overwrite my playtime to put on the dlc content, making me have to play the game from the beginning again?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Oct 28 2016 08:42am
Quote (LoneCrusader @ Oct 23 2016 08:05pm)
Actually, found the complete edition at walmart with both dlc's included. However, I already have beaten the regular edition on my PS4.

If I run this disc, will it just add the dlc added to the regular game I already have on there? Or will it overwrite my playtime to put on the dlc content, making me have to play the game from the beginning again?

Most games that re-release with dlc included will either give you a code for the dlc, or have the dlc pre-loaded onto an install-only disc (Like the original Legendary edition of Skyrim)

Basically you'll be getting the original game with either an extra install disc or the dlc codes.
Oct 28 2016 07:34pm
Quote (Noobalator @ Oct 28 2016 02:42pm)
Most games that re-release with dlc included will either give you a code for the dlc, or have the dlc pre-loaded onto an install-only disc (Like the original Legendary edition of Skyrim)

Basically you'll be getting the original game with either an extra install disc or the dlc codes.

Thanks.

I do want to play the new skyrim re-release as well.
Go Back To Role Playing Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll