d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Supporters Vs David Simon
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.69
Oct 17 2016 05:44pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 17 Oct 2016 19:42)
Lol dictionary definitions. Undergrads, am I right?

Sad
Gold: 40.42
Oct 17 2016 05:45pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 17 Oct 2016 15:44)
Sad

You forgot the exclamation point. :(
Oct 17 2016 05:46pm
What you doing right now proves just how low you people are. Dragging others down by twisting their perspective into yours and how you view things, making what people say seem worse; this is especially prevalent since you all decided to persist on a meaning differ to what I used and proclaimed I used. Just stop sinking lower, please. I'd like human kind to walk on a path different from what people like you all do.

Quote (hATemOnkEy @ 17 Oct 2016 19:41)
Which group of 'you people' do you imagine I belong to?

I don't even know you, I just came into this thread to make a general statement not towards anybody, which is why my post didn't have a quote in it and I didn't address anybody in particular; I more over addressed a mode of thinking that many people happen to agree on here and I consistently find it hypocritical.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Oct 17 2016 05:47pm
Gold: 678.00
Oct 17 2016 05:48pm
You want human kind to not walk on the sidewalk?

Why do you want to endanger people?

Quote (ChrisKz @ 18 Oct 2016 01:46)
I don't even know you, I just came into this thread to make a general statement not towards anybody, which is why my post didn't have a quote in it and I didn't address anybody in particular; I more over addressed a mode of thinking that many people happen to agree on here and I consistently find it hypocritical.

You responded to me, adding 'you people'.

This post was edited by hATemOnkEy on Oct 17 2016 05:49pm
Oct 17 2016 05:48pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ 17 Oct 2016 19:48)
You want human kind to not walk on the sidewalk?

Why do you want to endanger people?

If you want to play hit me up in league or battlerite, I don't like to play with words online. You can't tell what people truly mean.
Gold: 260.11
Oct 17 2016 05:49pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 17 2016 05:41pm)
http://i.imgur.com/6hf9RRg.jpg

You done barking at whatever you see little chihuahua?

Not my fault I attempt to use the English language properly, especially since I'm an English major and often see the word in literature to describe what is seen as odd. You freaking liberalites ain't got shit on me, and whatever you project on me after I already described my position just shows your pathetic little perspective and comprehension of how people can be different, despite that being what you advocate the most for.

That's so cute. Come back when you switch to a big-boy major.

Just FYI, if you want to do actual writing get into the sciences. My chemistry degree made me write more than the English majors, with an emphasis on being concise and logical. Turns out science likes things being unambiguous, whereas English likes things being fluffy and meaningless.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Oct 17 2016 05:42pm)
Lol dictionary definitions. Undergrads, am I right?

I like how he's an English major but doesn't understand the difference between connotation and denotation.
Oct 17 2016 05:51pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 18 Oct 2016 01:48)
If you want to play hit me up in league or battlerite, I don't like to play with words online. You can't tell what people truly mean.

You come across as whiny and just unpleasant in general.
Why would I want to play any sort of game with you?
Oct 17 2016 05:51pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 17 Oct 2016 19:49)
That's so cute. Come back when you switch to a big-boy major.

Just FYI, if you want to do actual writing get into the sciences. My chemistry degree made me write more than the English majors, with an emphasis on being concise and logical. Turns out science likes things being unambiguous, whereas English likes things being fluffy and meaningless.

I like how he's an English major but doesn't understand the difference between connotation and denotation.

Your chemistry degree doesn't make you write more concise and logical, you just write reports, not abstract papers. Most English majors who actually exceed at writing could study whatever study you are writing your paper on just like you and write an even more concise and vivid paper.
Unless you are speaking of writing those research thesis's where they force you to have it at a specific length and only that length, so restrictive because they are afraid of spending a little bit more time reading to get the writers perspective.

Big boy major? There is none when it relates to studies in general. As long as you truly learn how to interact with the world and the field you study you will succeed. There is no more difficult one over the other. Some might take more work to learn basics and the works but in the end bright minds are bright minds.

Quote (hATemOnkEy @ 17 Oct 2016 19:51)
You come across as whiny and just unpleasant in general.
Why would I want to play any sort of game with you?

I'd say the same about you to be honest.

edit 2: Also lol at you mentioning I don't understand the difference, that is just your own projection. I gave you my perspective and all of the sudden I don't understand something. Just shut up rofl.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Oct 17 2016 05:53pm
Gold: 260.11
Oct 17 2016 05:57pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 17 2016 05:51pm)
Your chemistry degree doesn't make you write more concise and logical, you just write reports, not abstract papers. Most English majors who actually exceed at writing could study whatever study you are writing your paper on just like you and write an even more concise and vivid paper.
Unless you are speaking of writing those research thesis's where they force you to have it at a specific length and only that length, so restrictive because they are afraid of spending a little bit more time reading to get the writers perspective.

Big boy major? There is none when it relates to studies in general. As long as you truly learn how to interact with the world and the field you study you will succeed. There is no more difficult one over the other. Some might take more work to learn basics and the works but in the end bright minds are bright minds.

Make it through differential equations unscathed and come back to post this. Believe it or not there is a difference in difficulty between a mathematics degree and creative writing degree.

For reals though, I remember being this young. Oh the memories. (Oh, the free time!).

Oh, and the bold is exactly what I mean when I say things like "meaningless drivel".

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Oct 17 2016 05:58pm
Oct 17 2016 05:57pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 18 Oct 2016 01:51)

I'd say the same about you to be honest.

edit 2: Also lol at you mentioning I don't understand the difference, that is just your own projection. I gave you my perspective and all of the sudden I don't understand something. Just shut up rofl.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I never said in this thread you don't understand something.

Edit: for a self-proclaimed English major, your writing is pretty shitty.

This post was edited by hATemOnkEy on Oct 17 2016 05:59pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll