d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Is All The Media Against Trump?? > Isnt That Strange???
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 16 2016 08:57am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 16 2016 08:52am)
When you're opponents are immune to reason and logic you have to resort to the actions that resonate with their own mentality. Rub their faces in it a little bit, like a dog that pisses on the rug.

No need to make excuses, you just admitted you cannot win against trump with reason, it's clear you don't have any.

You're resorting to broad emotional attacks because you lack the patience and will power to construct decent arguments.

Trump plays the fool, this doesn't mean he is one, you're falling into the same traps as most liberals did with GWB.

Assuming the man is harmless and dumb because he appears that way, they're both very smart men.

Gold: 285.00
Oct 16 2016 09:00am
Quote (excellence @ Oct 16 2016 09:55am)
When you are opponents are

Cool. I made a grammar error. You should have had your face rubbed in your piss a little more.
Gold: 57.00
Oct 16 2016 09:03am
Quote (Skinned @ 16 Oct 2016 11:00)
Cool. I made a grammar error. You should have had your face rubbed in your piss a little more.

unfettered anger or urinary-based fantasies - issues commonly afflicting the left

This post was edited by excellence on Oct 16 2016 09:04am
Oct 16 2016 09:06am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 16 2016 09:57am)
No need to make excuses, you just admitted you cannot win against trump with reason, it's clear you don't have any.

You're resorting to broad emotional attacks because you lack the patience and will power to construct decent arguments.

Trump plays the fool, this doesn't mean he is one, you're falling into the same traps as most liberals did with GWB.

Assuming the man is harmless and dumb because he appears that way, they're both very smart men.

What are you talking about? Trump is losing spectacularly in every single facet of being. The bold is just the lamentations of somebody on the losing team. It just sucks being a Republican Kilgore, I sympathize, I was a liberal during the 2000's when whenever anybody said they were a liberal they were asked "why do you hate America?" so I don't really want to hear it. It is hilarious that there are so many disaffected people voting against their own best interest once again. I love how people like you and Plasmasnake who were making fun of tariffs just a few years ago are now embracing them as the only way to save America because your cult of personality told you so. You guys bitched about Obama the whole time and now you know he has been a remarkable success in the light of his circumstances. Clinton will be a good placeholder for 4 or 8 more years until we cultivate a better leader to run the executive, which is ours now. Keep the House of Reps. It is turning into a doublewide full of mangy dogs anyway. We will stay competitive in the Senate, appoint the next few judges, and keep the White House.
Oct 16 2016 09:09am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 16 2016 09:06am)
What are you talking about? Trump is losing spectacularly in every single facet of being. The bold is just the lamentations of somebody on the losing team. It just sucks being a Republican Kilgore, I sympathize, I was a liberal during the 2000's when whenever anybody said they were a liberal they were asked "why do you hate America?" so I don't really want to hear it. It is hilarious that there are so many disaffected people voting against their own best interest once again. I love how people like you and Plasmasnake who were making fun of tariffs just a few years ago are now embracing them as the only way to save America because your cult of personality told you so. You guys bitched about Obama the whole time and now you know he has been a remarkable success in the light of his circumstances. Clinton will be a good placeholder for 4 or 8 more years until we cultivate a better leader to run the executive, which is ours now. Keep the House of Reps. It is turning into a doublewide full of mangy dogs anyway. We will stay competitive in the Senate, appoint the next few judges, and keep the White House.

Taking the piss mate. Your best interests are comfort and security, that's fine if you enjoy the status quo like many do, I want radical change and upheaval of the current system. The most likely for this to make happen is Trump, by his own means or the retaliation of his policies. You can take the safe clear route, I will pick the outsider, the radical.

Oct 16 2016 09:19am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 16 2016 10:09am)
Taking the piss mate. Your best interests are comfort and security, that's fine if you enjoy the status quo like many do, I want radical change and upheaval of the current system. The most likely for this to make happen is Trump, by his own means or the retaliation of his policies. You can take the safe clear route, I will pick the outsider, the radical.

Yeah I have kids and really give a shit about their future. I don't want a radical upheaval accomplished through sabotage via incompetence. I'm on to you. I know you are against having a good manager of the affairs of the bourgeoisie as head of state. You want to appoint the class clown and bully because you know he is a bad leader. It will just make things shittier for more people. Things are shitty enough for a lot of people. It is bad that white identity politics has been manipulated and bastardized so much.
Gold: 152.00
Oct 16 2016 09:20am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 16 2016 11:09am)

Pretty dumb tbh fam
Gold: 107.77
Oct 16 2016 09:21am
Quote (Golden_Order @ Oct 16 2016 07:56am)
Let me be clear and point out that I dont support Trump, but I also dont support Hillary. But I find weird why all the american and international media are together is this non-stop attack against Trump, not only that, governments such as China, European Union, etc etc, are all against Trump also. Whats the matter here?, isnt this fishy?. Whats going on?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2N8iK8uoo

Infowars may be alarmist sometimes, but I think Alex Jones shows some truth about the whole situation.

hippyspawn cucks everywhere
Oct 16 2016 09:21am
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 16 2016 10:20am)
Pretty dumb tbh fam

It is the new nihilism.
Oct 16 2016 09:35am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 16 2016 09:19am)
Yeah I have kids and really give a shit about their future. I don't want a radical upheaval accomplished through sabotage via incompetence. I'm on to you. I know you are against having a good manager of the affairs of the bourgeoisie as head of state. You want to appoint the class clown and bully because you know he is a bad leader. It will just make things shittier for more people. Things are shitty enough for a lot of people. It is bad that white identity politics has been manipulated and bastardized so much.

Don't assume what's best for others then, what I value is not anywhere close to what what you value. I don't care about progressive pet projects, equality, women's rights, gay rights, all of that shit could be undone and it wouldn't affect my goals negatively.

If liberals need to feel uncomfortable for America to be saved then so be it, feeling shitty because things aren't going your way is your mind trying to cope with rejection, it's temporary at best.

Nihilism is a good way to describe our current society, apathetic and uncaring, without a clear direction in life. Corruption is openly being leaked and not even one sign of revolt, it is clear now that no one really cares anymore. It's no wonder many have to rely on SSRIs to make it through the week in Obama's America.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll