d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Is All The Media Against Trump?? > Isnt That Strange???
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2016 06:56am
Let me be clear and point out that I dont support Trump, but I also dont support Hillary. But I find weird why all the american and international media are together is this non-stop attack against Trump, not only that, governments such as China, European Union, etc etc, are all against Trump also. Whats the matter here?, isnt this fishy?. Whats going on?...

Infowars may be alarmist sometimes, but I think Alex Jones shows some truth about the whole situation.
Oct 16 2016 06:57am
Also, I find the following video very well accurate on the current geopolitical situation around the world:

Oct 16 2016 07:00am
Part II:

Oct 16 2016 07:10am
Who cares do you idiots really want this buffoon to win?
Gold: 152.00
Oct 16 2016 08:36am
Because he's a joke candidate, completely unqualified and incapable of being president. There's a reason not one single newspaper endorses him and it's not because every single one is owned by the Illuminati.
Gold: 97.66
Oct 16 2016 08:45am
because the people behind the scenes , who have all the money and donate to the hilary campaign.. all have enough money to control the media and influence the public.

example: carlos slim, mexicos richest man owns and runs the new york times... which is by far the most biased news company against trump.

anyone can see that the stories and shit the media is reaching for is so petty.. but they are trying anything and everything to discredit him.. but it isnt working because trump is a fucking alpha god.

omg trump said he would grab a girls pussy.. that PERVERT, HE IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO WOMEN!! WHATS NEXT??! HE HAS SEX WITH WOMEN BEFORE?? OMG!

OMG TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS! AND A SMALL PENIS (LIBERAL media going against their own morals of body shaming even though trump is like 6'3 and has huge hands and a huge schlong)

omg trump doesnt want open borders!! racist PRICK! (every country has immigration rules.. is this shit new? fucking retards)

omg trump wants to look at a certain group of people who kill in the name of "allah" , racist!!!

trump is fresh blood in a world of dirty old corrupt scumbags that have ruined the world.
they dont want him for that fact alone.. it has nothing to do with his policies.. its the fact that him getting elected would mean less money and influence for all these people who have money in the game already.

They did the EXACT SAME DIRTY TRICKS WHEN RON PAUL WAS RUNNING... EVEN THOUGH RON PAUL IS THE NICEST GUY IN THE WORLD.. YOU SAW WHAT THE MEDIA DID TO HIM.. BUT POOR RON WASNT A BILLIONAIRE.. IS OLD AND COULDNT OUTRUN THE MEDIA BRAINWASHING AND BULLSHIT AND COULDNT OUTSPEND THE BILLIONAIRE LOBBYISTS

This post was edited by KramerFtw on Oct 16 2016 08:50am
Gold: 285.00
Oct 16 2016 08:47am
Trump is just that much of a stinker. If the media coddled Trump to make him seem better than he presents himself instead of just presenting what he says and does as it is then they would be the secret campaign workers. From what I see, they just repeat the things him and his kids say.

They are not making up stuff like there should be punishments for abortions or that soldiers captured in the line of duty are failures or cowards.

Do you suggest that they not report the negative things that Trump has said? They've published every allegation and witch hunt against Hillary Clinton for over 30 years now.

Why do you think the press should coddle Trump and spin him in a more positive light than he presents himself for all intents and purposes?
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 16 2016 08:50am
Liberals primary mode of attack is shame, when someone stands up to them in such a way they have no other form of attack they resort to this in desperation.

You see it here often in smaller forms, what you're seeing now is the collective form of liberal reaction to someone who stands up to their bullshit.

There's also fact that he's a genuine threat to the status quo, something I would like to see demolished.

Gold: 285.00
Oct 16 2016 08:52am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 16 2016 09:50am)
Liberals primary mode of attack is shame, when someone stands up to them in such a way they have no other form of attack they resort to this in desperation.

You see it here often in smaller forms, what you're seeing now is the collective form of liberal reaction to someone who stands up to their bullshit.

There's also fact that he's a genuine threat to the status quo, something I would like to see demolished.

When you're opponents are immune to reason and logic you have to resort to the actions that resonate with their own mentality. Rub their faces in it a little bit, like a dog that pisses on the rug.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 16 2016 08:52am
Gold: 57.00
Oct 16 2016 08:55am
Quote (Skinned @ 16 Oct 2016 10:52)
When you're opponents are immune to reason and logic you have to resort to the actions that resonate with their own mentality. Rub their faces in it a little bit, like a dog that pisses on the rug.

When you are opponents are

This post was edited by excellence on Oct 16 2016 08:55am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll