d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Unesco Anti-semites
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Oct 16 2016 02:43pm
Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 16 2016 03:10pm)
Hitler brand ice cream?

Holy shit this stuff actually exists in India...

What the fuck man....

what makes it even better is that antisemitism simply never existed in india
Gold: 294.90
Oct 16 2016 04:29pm
Lol this isn't news. The un has around 20 anti-israel votes every year and every country always votes the same way and nothing ever happens because the un is worse than nothing, it's useless.

The result is always that some jews feel victimized and some gentiles fault all jews because some of them feel victimized sometimes.

Everyone in this thread is a photocopy of his ancestors, none of you have ever had an original thought in your boring lives.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 16 2016 04:30pm
Quote (Shadowoffury @ 16 Oct 2016 14:29)
Lol this isn't news. The un has around 20 anti-israel votes every year and every country always votes the same way and nothing ever happens because the un is worse than nothing, it's useless.

The result is always that some jews feel victimized and some gentiles fault all jews because some of them feel victimized sometimes.

Everyone in this thread is a photocopy of his ancestors, none of you have ever had an original thought in your boring lives.

Oh the irony
Oct 16 2016 04:31pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Oct 16 2016 05:30pm)
Oh the irony

Lol which part?
Oct 16 2016 04:34pm
Quote (Shadowoffury @ 16 Oct 2016 14:31)
Lol which part?

The last bit, since you've literally said nothing remotely original or in any way out of lockstep with the dumb alt-right garbage view that can be found by the thousands anywhere on the net
Oct 16 2016 07:21pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Oct 16 2016 05:34pm)
The last bit, since you've literally said nothing remotely original or in any way out of lockstep with the dumb alt-right garbage view that can be found by the thousands anywhere on the net

Heh I had to google alt right. The wikipedia blurb had ten or twelve points and the only one that's in line with my ideas is being against political correctness. I don't support any politician or political ideology, I think it's all a joke.

I think large-scale societies will always necessarily fail at helping to give children full and imaginative lives that are worth living. And what else are they for? The closest thing to a country I could honestly identify with is an extended family, I think a community of one or two hundred people is the only type of support system that can help intelligent human beings build lives worth living. Unintelligent human beings usually just assume that life is worth living without requiring any proof from the universe though, so a lot of people are perfectly fine taking part in granfaloons like the united states of america or israel or palestine. These people find it as easy to hate eachother as hillary and trump supporters do, or cardinals and chiefs fans.

Without knowing a god damn thing about basketball, I can tell you for certain that there's no essential intellectual difference between a hillary supporter and a miami heat fan or a trump supporter and a chicago bulls fan.

Lmk the name of the political ideology of not giving a fuck about all you silly bastards except in so far as you can entertain me and I'll gladly join up

This post was edited by Shadowoffury on Oct 16 2016 07:22pm
Gold: 152.00
Oct 17 2016 06:10am
Quote (Shadowoffury @ Oct 16 2016 09:21pm)
Heh I had to google alt right. The wikipedia blurb had ten or twelve points and the only one that's in line with my ideas is being against political correctness. I don't support any politician or political ideology, I think it's all a joke.

I think large-scale societies will always necessarily fail at helping to give children full and imaginative lives that are worth living. And what else are they for? The closest thing to a country I could honestly identify with is an extended family, I think a community of one or two hundred people is the only type of support system that can help intelligent human beings build lives worth living. Unintelligent human beings usually just assume that life is worth living without requiring any proof from the universe though, so a lot of people are perfectly fine taking part in granfaloons like the united states of america or israel or palestine. These people find it as easy to hate eachother as hillary and trump supporters do, or cardinals and chiefs fans.

Without knowing a god damn thing about basketball, I can tell you for certain that there's no essential intellectual difference between a hillary supporter and a miami heat fan or a trump supporter and a chicago bulls fan.

Lmk the name of the political ideology of not giving a fuck about all you silly bastards except in so far as you can entertain me and I'll gladly join up

ur smart cause u reference vonnegut lel

ps obviously heat and bulls fans are morons

you're an egoist and/or nihilist, i.e. the least original least intelligent of all

This post was edited by Voyaging on Oct 17 2016 06:11am
Oct 17 2016 07:19am
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 17 2016 07:10am)
ur smart cause u reference vonnegut lel

ps obviously heat and bulls fans are morons

you're an egoist and/or nihilist, i.e. the least original least intelligent of all

Vonnegut was a great writer, but I don't think use of the word granfaloon should be seen as a reference to him any more than use of the term catch-22 should be seen as a reference to heller, or sadism seen as a reference to the marquis de sade. These are all terms that are necessary to properly describe modern life.

I'm not an egoist or a nihilist. I care about a great many things and a great many people. Unlike most people, though, I don't care especially about some people just because they happen to have been born on the same chunk of land as I was. I feel no more affinity towards my countrymen than I do towards congo pygmies or polynesians. And I don't hate the billions who didn't happen to be born on my rock either.

I find it just as hard to hate families in palestine and syria as I do families in america and canada. I must be some kind of asshole
Oct 17 2016 08:42am
I don't know the name of something, therefore it's not applicable

Lol kid. I think it's clear that trying to limit the conversation to shit you know about is going to really kill discourse around here.
Oct 17 2016 10:27am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Oct 17 2016 09:42am)
I don't know the name of something, therefore it's not applicable

Lol kid. I think it's clear that trying to limit the conversation to shit you know about is going to really kill discourse around here.

That's not what I said tho, I said that I googled alt right and it doesn't describe what I believe at all.

Here's what wikipedia says about alt right, lmk what I've ever said that has you convinced that this describes me.

Generally alt-right postings support Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[8][9] and oppose immigration, multiculturalism and political correctness.[2][10][11]

The alt-right has no formal ideology, although various sources and alt-right figures have stated that white nationalism is fundamental.[1][2][7] It has also been associated with white supremacism,[8][3][12] anti-Islamism,[13][14][15][16][17] antifeminism,[1][11] antisemitism,[1][2][4] ethno-nationalism,[18] right-wing populism,[7] nativism,[19] traditionalism,[20] and the neoreactionary movement.[3][20][21]

I think people who support the team you support are unintelligent and boring, that boring stupidity is what causes you to assume that I must necessarily support what you see as the only other team.

It's not your fault. It's the same thing everyone around you thinks. It's what your boring unintelligent ancestors thought and it's what your boring unintelligent progeny will more than likely believe.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll