d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Weed. A Scientific Approach To It's Uses
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Oct 10 2016 03:47pm
Quote (Rust_Ninja @ Oct 9 2016 04:38am)
marihunua makes you more stupid

posting on jsp makes you stupid, watching tv makes you stupid, sleeping to little makes you stupid, going to school makes you stupid, text while driving make you stupid, drinking alcohol and eating sugar makes you stupid, living past the age of 25 makes you stupid, drinking tap water makes you stupid - face it - your screwed.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Oct 10 2016 03:49pm
Gold: 70.02
Oct 21 2016 10:31pm
First off, lets outline the physical effects. It will affect lung capacity, and any burnt/combusted plant matter will increase CO2 levels and has carcinogens. That being said, not as many as cigarettes but still the fact it's being burnt can affect the lungs. There are safe ways to consume it yes, but regularly smoking it daily will affect you. Now once in a while I'd say it won't hurt you.

The psychological effects, it can precipitate anxiety in those predisposed to anxiety disorder and schizophrenia. High doses (especially eaten) can cause these attacks in people predisposed to the conditions.

The PROS.

It can definitely help people realize certain things that their subconscious is trying to communicate to them.
IT helps with depression, anxiety (despite the fact I said it can cause anxiety in some individuals depending on the strain), and definitely anger imo.
IF it has high CBD content, it can definitely provide anti-inflammatory support and anti-oxidant help negating the possible deleterious effects of it.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Oct 21 2016 10:44pm
Quote (ViviLOL @ Oct 21 2016 06:31pm)
First off, lets outline the physical effects. It will affect lung capacity, and any burnt/combusted plant matter will increase CO2 levels and has carcinogens. That being said, not as many as cigarettes but still the fact it's being burnt can affect the lungs. There are safe ways to consume it yes, but regularly smoking it daily will affect you. Now once in a while I'd say it won't hurt you.

The psychological effects, it can precipitate anxiety in those predisposed to anxiety disorder and schizophrenia. High doses (especially eaten) can cause these attacks in people predisposed to the conditions.

The PROS.

It can definitely help people realize certain things that their subconscious is trying to communicate to them.
IT helps with depression, anxiety (despite the fact I said it can cause anxiety in some individuals depending on the strain), and definitely anger imo.
IF it has high CBD content, it can definitely provide anti-inflammatory support and anti-oxidant help negating the possible deleterious effects of it.

so your saying it should be legal but with an age restriction, totally agree then.
Gold: 307.59
Oct 22 2016 03:10am
Quote (card_sultan @ Oct 22 2016 05:44am)
so your saying it should be legal but with an age restriction, totally agree then.

Always

It has been demonstrated that smoking after age of 18 (or 21) won't cause an IQ decrease of 6 points as smoking as a teenager will do.

So I have no problem with adult patients smoking weed unless we're talking about affective or interpersonal symptoms

Quote (ViviLOL @ Oct 22 2016 05:31am)

The PROS.

+1
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 22 2016 08:12am
For the few i know the actives molecules (because theres not only the THC) concentrations are modified by oxydation, growing technic, water, biological agents etc etc, and strain; that make things so complicated for a true standard...
So it's easy to smoke out alot of excuses how "not bad" cannabis can be, it's still an unstable product that have to be handled by doctors, industry, laws... Not to mention big pharma doesnt like it at all.

my opinion; -standardized hash- is probably the most stable, for adults onlys... ^_^

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Oct 22 2016 08:28am
Oct 22 2016 12:50pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 22 2016 03:12pm)
For the few i know the actives molecules (because theres not only the THC) concentrations are modified by oxydation, growing technic, water, biological agents etc etc, and strain; that make things so complicated for a true standard...
So it's easy to smoke out alot of excuses how "not bad" cannabis can be, it's still an unstable product that have to be handled by doctors, industry, laws... Not to mention big pharma doesnt like it at all.

my opinion; -standardized hash- is probably the most stable, for adults onlys... ^_^

Hash? It's easier to produce than weed, but you have to be really aware of the process or you'll fuck up your hash.

I feel that you can use some types of hash with a higher CBD ratio to treat sleep issues or chronic pain. Anyway I'll always prefer oils or ice-o-lator to get that effect than "hash".

Anyway I'm highly addicted to the flavour, so I just kind of try weed.

You can analyze its compounds in a lab to know the exact ammount of them in your strain. It ain't that expensive and you can use that strain if you feel you'll like it.

Wanna get some dissociative symptoms? Get higher THC and THCV ratio than CBD.

And CBN has proved that reducing the ammount of CB1 receptors might likely reduce the risk of having some kind of cancers (not sure if it was lung cancer).

E/ for instance, deleting cannabinoid glutamatergic receptors might reduce the exploratory behaviours and a increase in agressivity. But if, instead, you delete the GABAergic receptors, the opposite effect will happen.

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Oct 22 2016 12:57pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 22 2016 01:24pm
I vote yes ^__^
Oct 22 2016 03:42pm
Quote (BigBankTank @ Oct 22 2016 08:24pm)
I vote yes ^__^

I vote:

[x] cinderella 99

[x] piƱa haze

[ ] jack herer

[ ] shiskaberry

[ ] hawaian snow

[ ] cholocope

[ ] chemdawg

[x] chocolate haze

[ ] cheese

[ ] sad

[ ] ak 47

[ ] somango

[x] burmese kush

[ ] moham ram

[ ] fruit spirit

[ ] gorilla glue #4

[ ] super lemon haze

[ ] kaly mist

[ ] hawaian snow

[ ] south african kwazulu

[ ] Santa Bilbo

[ ] kritikal*skunk
Gold: 8.00
Oct 22 2016 08:55pm
i'm currently testing it's effects as we speak
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
Oct 28 2016 11:49pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Oct 4 2016 01:24pm)
'Pro-legalisation case suffers a serious setback, as experimental data points to an increased risk of serious delusion and lowered intelligence in smokers'

Lower intelligence? I feel like my brain works better high. Of course it will affect people differently.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll