d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Thread Closing > Ability To Close Your Own Threads
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.95
Oct 1 2016 04:55pm
I have seen where in the trading forums people post 3 hours after someone is done trading for their ISO or FT and they edit their First post to CLOSED.. And then 7 other people post
I think it would be more Efficient to the forums and traders that you wouldn't have the same threads popping back up top just because people want to pull up 2 week old threads.
Just having the ability to close your own Thread even save time for the MEDS/MODS of having to close them..

If u disagree, I would love to hear ur opinions
Retired Moderator
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 1 2016 05:01pm
No, i guess this is a right that is reserved for the staff and not for us "normal" users.

I made the experience that only 2-3 of 30~ of my trade threads get pulled again to page one because people didnt see that i already sold my items.
If lets say Person A offers 30fg on my items and i accept that offer, i just qoute him and say "pmed", or i write nothing and after i trade i qoute him and say "thanks for trade". (Of course without double posting)

Usually then noone bump my topics anymore

I dont see the urge because a few people dont read correct to add that option. Just let the thread die after your last post mentioning that the item is sold.

This post was edited by Herolinda on Oct 1 2016 05:06pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll