d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > __** To Be Tracked Or Not**___ > Option To Disable Track Your Last Posts
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 20.00
Sep 26 2016 01:25pm
would love that could be implemented the option to hide your

View Recent Posts
View Recent Topics

from your profile...

Im having a huge problem which is very annoying..

There´s a user ...

who follows all my topics and posts and is always on bottom of my topics who i post looking what i do, what i sell or what i buy

i really dont apreciate someone stalking me as he pms my new friends offering for help as well as the people i trade with or even posts i create for my guild members and all... i look on bottom, there is his name...

you guys could implement the option to be or not to be tracked like on whatsapp where if u disable this you wont be able to see from others people too

i dont mind having mine disabled,

is horrible to have someone stalking at you...
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 26 2016 01:35pm
All posts are publlic and removing the recent posts/topic will not stop people being able to view your posts, If you are being harassed contact a staff member.

No

This post was edited by Sire on Sep 26 2016 01:44pm
Sep 26 2016 01:44pm
Quote (Sire @ 26 Sep 2016 16:35)
All posts are publlic and removing this will not stop people being able to view your posts, If you are being harassed contact a staff member.

This will not happen.

This is what you think, and this suggestion is to iprove privacy on the forums, the person who doenst wanna be tracked wont be able to track as well
and person needs to know which realm you have posted to search for your posts..
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Sep 26 2016 01:46pm
They can still be tracked, It will just take longer. If i had this removed from my profile you could still find every topic i have ever made or posted in
Sep 26 2016 01:48pm
Quote (Sire @ 26 Sep 2016 16:46)
They can still be tracked, It will just take longer. If i had this removed from my profile you could still find every topic i have ever made or posted in

let it take longer, i dont want my posts and what i do to be tracked, i bet many users on forum have the same problem as me..

Gold: 332,810.63
Sep 26 2016 02:03pm
While I can understand where you are coming from, I agree with Sire on this one, and if I'm not mistaken something similar has been suggested and denied before, much due these aforementioned reasons.
We can't block people from following us or comment in our thread, only report them and let the moderators deal with it.

I formerly used to parttake/respond (oh ok lets be honest, long ago at times I instigated some of these conflicts due immaturity, too) in badmouthing in my earlier years of d2jsp, and trust me I have learnt that spam feeds spam.
Now my attitude is never to react to spam, and the amount of spam I receive is alot better (less). Even if I still get my share... but I collect individual posts and report directly to the team if I'm being directly harassed/targeted by a spammer, and report with the automated tool any random spam encounter.
if this is based on a frustrating encounter, i hope you get salvage from it mate.
xx

This post was edited by SpAz. on Sep 26 2016 02:05pm
Sep 26 2016 02:09pm
fact is, people love to know what the other is doing.. is a old humanity problem

people cant take care of their own business..

having someone to track your topics is kind of acceptable,

but why having someone following your posts? sry.. doenst make sense at all

and why you cannot have the option to hide that on your profile? like something you able or disable?

to me seems logical, ofc to other people who live to stalk on others is a bad decision

This post was edited by ChaosMan on Sep 26 2016 02:11pm
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Sep 26 2016 02:27pm
I agree with Sire.

No.
Gold: 163,001.58
Sep 26 2016 03:08pm
See no reason for this to be implemented. As long as he doesn't post and harass you what does it matter if the look at what post or topics you have done? If you don't like people "look" at you why are you here on a forum in the first place?
And if someone ever would harass you, you can always block the person if he sends you PM and if he post in the topics you create report the post and if it continues report to the staff.
Also like been said in the topic if this would be removed from your profile you can always use other methods to find your topics/post but will take "longer" time to find them.

Voted No
Sep 26 2016 03:22pm
Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ 26 Sep 2016 18:08)
If you don't like people "look" at you why are you here on a forum in the first place?

LOL, wouldnt think that brain was necessary to understand what privacy means.. That this would be a thing the user may choose to show or not, wont change community

and no, im not trying to hide myself from the world if that´s what you ment. Just annoyingt to have someone stalking at you.

Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll