d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive >
Poll > Suggestion: Add Rule! > Topics Keeps Getting Closed!
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 114,857.40
Sep 25 2016 06:38am
First off: I have already gotten permission to post walkthroughs in the trading grounds, using the Service section!

Add this line to the rules: Walkthroughs can be posted as Service in Trading grounds!

So, I am having this issue, where a user on this forum, reports my walkthrough topics, for spam, because it is not written in the rules that these topics has been permitted!

Half a year ago~ish I requested to be able to post my walkthroughs in trading grounds, due to events and d2 discussion forums were dead! Completely dead!
After I got permitted to post my walks in trading grounds, there has been some topics getting closed duet o spam/off topic etc.

Seems like some mods are still not aware that walkthrough topics got permitted in the Service section of the Trading grounds.
So, today I had this conversation with a guy, who will not stop reporting my topics until its a written rule :banana:

Childish ? Yes, I know.

But, so I suggest this rule to be added. Like, Cuz I am tired of paying 5-10 fg for topic title jsut to get it closed by some mod who didnt know it was permitted!

Thanks. Best regards Glenn

This post was edited by Yiup on Sep 25 2016 06:57am
Banned
Gold: 101.00
Sep 25 2016 06:46am
Trading grounds are what the name implies; for trading.
If you post anything that isn't trade related chances are it is going to cause off-topic posts which is also why it's forbidden to post such things there.

Walkthroughs can be posted here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=161

If you want to make it more like an event type of thing where people can join then you could post it in My Events located here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/events.php
Gold: 114,857.40
Sep 25 2016 06:47am
Quote (mon @ 25 Sep 2016 14:46)
Trading grounds are what the name implies; for trading.
If you post anything that isn't trade related chances are it is going to cause off-topic posts which is also why it's forbidden to post such things there.

Walkthroughs can be posted here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=161

If you want to make it more like an event type of thing where people can join then you could post it in My Events located here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/events.php

I already got permitted to post the walkthroughs in the trading section.
now we need a written rules, so my permitted topics wont get closed.

This post was edited by Yiup on Sep 25 2016 06:47am
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 25 2016 07:14am
Not needed.

e/ D2 walkthroughs ARE allowed in the service tab aslong as its just a walkthrough ( Looking for players so play the game from lvl1 onwards ), Not secretly an ironman or anything like that

Anything with dueling or contests will be closed

This post was edited by Sire on Sep 25 2016 07:28am
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 25 2016 07:15am
Quote (Yiup @ Sep 25 2016 03:38pm)
First off: I have already gotten permission to post walkthroughs in the trading grounds, using the Service section!

Add this line to the rules: Walkthroughs can be posted as Service in Trading grounds!

So, I am having this issue, where a user on this forum, reports my walkthrough topics, for spam, because it is not written in the rules that these topics has been permitted!

Half a year ago~ish I requested to be able to post my walkthroughs in trading grounds, due to events and d2 discussion forums were dead! Completely dead!
After I got permitted to post my walks in trading grounds, there has been some topics getting closed duet o spam/off topic etc.

Seems like some mods are still not aware that walkthrough topics got permitted in the Service section of the Trading grounds.
So, today I had this conversation with a guy, who will not stop reporting my topics until its a written rule :banana:

Childish ? Yes, I know.

But, so I suggest this rule to be added. Like, Cuz I am tired of paying 5-10 fg for topic title jsut to get it closed by some mod who didnt know it was permitted!

Thanks. Best regards Glenn

I don't see the point posting that in the Trading grounds :huh:
Can you explain it to me maybe?
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll