d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Rip Trump > Clinton Got The Jews
Prev1456
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42.00
Dec 11 2016 04:52am
because other than trump winning you have nothing to say if you aren't trying to troll people with your huge ass green text
Gold: 252.29
Dec 11 2016 04:56am
Quote (Voyaging @ Dec 11 2016 10:49am)
What will, climate change?

Nah, the dismantling of the epa.

Global cooling is real so why should we stop it?

Some guys in the 70s said the earth would freeze within the next 50 years.

I figure it's gonna happen really soon now and all the earth's crops might die off along with most of the earth's population.

I'll be alright though.
Gold: 252.29
Dec 11 2016 05:06am
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Dec 11 2016 10:52am)
because other than trump winning you have nothing to say if you aren't trying to troll people with your huge ass green text

If you never wanted to play the victim card, you'd have never said you were a tranny.

I don't bring up the fact that I absolutely love attractive traps every hour of every day because it contributes nothing to any conversation.

I'm not here to have people bash me for benging real traps like Mascara.

Nor am I here to tell others how to live thier life.

But the hypocrisy with you stands when you tell everyone that they should all know that you are a tranny then you tell them that you are not a victim as you continue to throw sticks on the fire by telling everyone that you like wearing women's clothes.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 11 2016 07:39am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Dec 11 2016 02:11am)
This election has turned me back into a cynic. This country and world is doomed. Climate change will never be dealt with, social media will continue to be used to put identity politics to the max. People will sit in echo chambers and treat people who think differently than them as evil.

I mean I guess why should we have hope when a high majority of people can't even spell ridiculous (apparently our president elect can't even do this). Also people most Americans probably can't even use their/they're , to/too, than/then correctly.

Today I was playing D3 with a buddy. He said "nite!" as he was signing off and I replied "you to!"

My finger didn't type the 2nd. O. I feel so embarrassed my internal spell check didn't see this in the 0.0001 seconds it took to type. I'm hoping my friend didn't see it and just alt f4'd.

If he did, I'm seriously considering discontinuing my internet service before I commit sodoku all over the kitchen floor for bringing this much dishonor to my ancestors.
Gold: 119,903.34
Dec 11 2016 07:41am
Quote (sylvannos @ Dec 11 2016 08:39am)
Today I was playing D3 with a buddy. He said "nite!" as he was signing off and I replied "you to!"

My finger didn't type the 2nd. O. I feel so embarrassed my internal spell check didn't see this in the 0.0001 seconds it took to type. I'm hoping my friend didn't see it and just alt f4'd.

If he did, I'm seriously considering discontinuing my internet service before I commit sodoku all over the kitchen floor for bringing this much dishonor to my ancestors.

god bless
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Closed New Topic New Poll