d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Trapdoors > Looking For A Bit Of Info
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
Sep 21 2016 02:48pm
So, I solo from time to time, currently am in a trapdoor, next to a well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last I understand, a trapdoor maze spawns mobs something like up to +5 levels from you, right?

So first question, is the above still accurate?

Second question: When whistling, since you're specifically whistling for a level mob, the trapdoor would have no impact, correct?

Therefore, for the highest level mob spawns you can get, best idea would be to "back it" next to the well, or am I incorrect?

Lots of questions here, just looking to verify how much of what is still accurate. Thanks in advance. :)
Gold: 6,798.87
Sep 21 2016 03:33pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 21 2016 04:48pm)
So, I solo from time to time, currently am in a trapdoor, next to a well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last I understand, a trapdoor maze spawns mobs something like up to +5 levels from you, right?

So first question, is the above still accurate?

Second question: When whistling, since you're specifically whistling for a level mob, the trapdoor would have no impact, correct?

Therefore, for the highest level mob spawns you can get, best idea would be to "back it" next to the well, or am I incorrect?

Lots of questions here, just looking to verify how much of what is still accurate. Thanks in advance. :)

Not sure what "back it" means, but you're correct in saying that whistling isn't affected by the trapdoor, so rotate in place or explore to fight mobs higher than your level. Based on my testing +5 levels is unlikely from a single trapdoor, but it is about the average monster level gain from 2 trapdoors. Lemme know what the other questions you have are; I've done a lot of testing recently with trapdoors :)
Gold: 6,376.70
Sep 21 2016 04:02pm
Quote (BWConformity @ Sep 21 2016 02:33pm)
Not sure what "back it" means, but you're correct in saying that whistling isn't affected by the trapdoor, so rotate in place or explore to fight mobs higher than your level. Based on my testing +5 levels is unlikely from a single trapdoor, but it is about the average monster level gain from 2 trapdoors. Lemme know what the other questions you have are; I've done a lot of testing recently with trapdoors :)

Thanks for the answer. And that should about cover the questions. To answer what I mean by "back it" I'm simply saying stand next to the well and hit "s" to go back back back back etc. Sort of like rotating, just without the dizzy factor. :p
Gold: 6,798.87
Sep 21 2016 04:17pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 21 2016 06:02pm)
Thanks for the answer. And that should about cover the questions. To answer what I mean by "back it" I'm simply saying stand next to the well and hit "s" to go back back back back etc. Sort of like rotating, just without the dizzy factor. :p

Np at all. And ahh, now I get the "back it" thing too :lol: Thanks for explaining that :thumbsup:
Gold: 23,251.52
Trader: Trusted
Sep 22 2016 01:03am
Quote (BWConformity @ 21 Sep 2016 23:33)

Share all your results please! :drool:

:love:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll