d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Forum Sig > Iso
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,913.00
Sep 23 2016 06:30pm
Quote (RedRHiNo @ Sep 23 2016 08:22pm)
I quoted my post and listed a price, that is all. Why are you so angry? LOL What did I possibly do to offend you? All I did is list a price for the work I did. If he likes it he will buy it. What is so hard to comprehend?

You must have forgotten the part where you said this:

"It's ok that you're confused because I don't really care. :lol:"

To which I replied with:

On my mobile you aren't quoting anything. Just a heads up. Seems pretty weird.

(as in, looks like a glitch so it looked like you were responding to the last post in the thread as opposed to your own comment.)

Let me know if I need to reiterate my iM s0 m4d BR00000.
Gold: 135.50
Sep 23 2016 06:47pm
Quote (Legit-Trades @ Sep 23 2016 07:30pm)
You must have forgotten the part where you said this:

"It's ok that you're confused because I don't really care. :lol:"

To which I replied with:

On my mobile you aren't quoting anything. Just a heads up. Seems pretty weird.

(as in, looks like a glitch so it looked like you were responding to the last post in the thread as opposed to your own comment.)

Let me know if I need to reiterate my iM s0 m4d BR00000.

So in full, you were butt hurt because you for some reason thought I was trying to price your work when I quoted myself? LOL

There is no angle here that doesn't make you look like a window licker... Just sayin
Sep 23 2016 06:49pm
Quote (RedRHiNo @ Sep 23 2016 08:47pm)
So in full, you were butt hurt because you for some reason thought I was trying to price your work when I quoted myself? LOL

There is no angle here that doesn't make you look like a window licker... Just sayin

No, honestly, I thought you were offering and I didn't think it was fair to the OP. Which is why I asked if you were OP and my phone was bugging out or something.

Like quite literally my post explains everything and you're making this out to be way more than it is. Are you a female by chance?

PS - that douche made it's way to your vagina!

PPS - Really sorry OP, I'll blame my phone for this fiasco.

This post was edited by Legit-Trades on Sep 23 2016 06:50pm
Sep 24 2016 04:21am
Quote (Legit-Trades @ Sep 23 2016 07:49pm)
No, honestly, I thought you were offering and I didn't think it was fair to the OP. Which is why I asked if you were OP and my phone was bugging out or something.

Like quite literally my post explains everything and you're making this out to be way more than it is. Are you a female by chance?

PS - that douche made it's way to your vagina!

PPS - Really sorry OP, I'll blame my phone for this fiasco.

It's ok we all know you're an idiot and the douche really made it to your mouth so just let it go. ^_^

You can't blame your phone when plain and simple I quoted myself. If you would have taken the time to read my post instead of jumping to conclusions after seeing "75fg" we wouldn't be here right now. So blame your shit phone all you want for not loading an image, but in reality it's your shit brain that wasn't working properly because it was my post that I quoted. Next time before you try to act all big better get it right so you don't look like a fucking retard. Truth! B)
Sep 24 2016 05:15am
Quote (RedRHiNo @ Sep 24 2016 06:21am)
It's ok we all know you're an idiot and the douche really made it to your mouth so just let it go. ^_^

You can't blame your phone when plain and simple I quoted myself. If you would have taken the time to read my post instead of jumping to conclusions after seeing "75fg" we wouldn't be here right now. So blame your shit phone all you want for not loading an image, but in reality it's your shit brain that wasn't working properly because it was my post that I quoted. Next time before you try to act all big better get it right so you don't look like a fucking retard. Truth! B)

You're right, honey, I'll take the garbage out tonight.

I do see the quote to yourself at current on my PC. My phone did not and IS not displaying it. Seriously, get over yourself. I feel literally 0 regret because like technology glitches happen.

Gonna continue to blame my phone, THANKS!

And I am big, that's no act... I'll show you tonight after I take out that trash...

This post was edited by Legit-Trades on Sep 24 2016 05:20am
Sep 24 2016 05:32am
Stick to the story of glitch when it was you acting like a little bitch.

Can claim all day that you aren't at fault here, but an image not loading has nothing to do with the fact it was myself I was quoting. You can stop with your lame keyboard warrior skills now. You got exposed and now are trying to make it into a comedy stand up to cover up the fact you are an idiot. All I hear is crickets...

Sep 24 2016 05:34am
Inb4yournextretardedreply

Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll