d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive > A Change In Guild Policy > Suggestion
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2016 01:19am
Maybe an update or revamp to consider. Some of us have been in the same guild for a long time. We are not willing to move on to another guild. But, it appears that some of the guild leaders have been absent for a very long time. I would like to recommend a cut-off, whereas if the guild leader is absent a specified amount of time, the mantle passes. A lot of games do this very thing now. Update the rules/policies/etc. so that they are aware and institute a change to bring us into a more modern time. I.E.: my guild leader has been gone for 4.2 years or more, I do not think at this point he is ever returning, yet now because of his absence the guild stagnates.
Gold: 18,352.00
Sep 18 2016 02:02am
The issue here is its not your guild as you did not purchase it.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 18 2016 02:05am
You can revoke his leadership just because hes not offline for X amount of time.
Just think if he ever comes back, he except to have exactly what he had when he left.

So, this is not gonna happen, the solution to your problem is to leave your guild and start a new one, this way you will be the leader.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll