d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Easy For U Gfx Pros > Iso Help On A Noob Job
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 17 2016 05:38am
This is ridiculously easy for someone who knows what theyre doing. I however, dont.
I need someone who is good with photoshop to help me sell my d2 char by taking s/s of my gear in trade window. and make it nice and postable :)

lmk if anyone can help me out or any advice. feel free to pm :) i can get some fg too :)
Gold: 222.46
Sep 17 2016 06:41am
Download gyazo
Hover over item so stats appear
Screenshot
Paste into paint
Use gyazo to take a nice shot of just the area you want which is instantly uploaded
Right click image in browser
Click view image info
Copy URL of pic ending .jpg
Sep 17 2016 11:36pm
Quote (FaceDeath @ Sep 17 2016 08:41am)
Download gyazo
Hover over item so stats appear
Screenshot
Paste into paint
Use gyazo to take a nice shot of just the area you want which is instantly uploaded
Right click image in browser
Click view image info
Copy URL of pic ending .jpg

Thanks ill give this a shot!
Sep 18 2016 01:24am
the good thing about diablo is that everything is in boxes, so cropping is easy. you can literally do this with 2 paint programs open. you don't need a paid/free downloaded program.
screenshot, paste into paint (1), crop, copy, paste and arrange in paint (2), repeat until all items are dealt with.

if you want it somewhat fancier instead of a white background, the first thing you do is just google a diablo wallpaper, copy and paste it on paint before adding your items.
arrange cropped images of items however you feel is nice, whether it's similar arrangement to an actual diablo inventory, or aligned left to right, top to bottom.

when done, save and upload to whatever image hosting site you prefer.
imgur, photobucket, etc (i wouldn't suggest tinypic, and image shack is no longer accepted here)

graphics is all about experience, creativity, and time.
even if you lack the experience of doing something, if you find the inspiration to do something and put aside a fair amount of time to do it, you'll be able to accomplish it :)
alternatively, you could take screenshots of your items, upload all of them, link all of them, and hope someone will take the time to do it for you.
if you're using windows 10, pressing the windows key + print screen will automatically save a screenshot of your display to a screenshots folder located in your pictures folder, and i believe diablo also automatically saves screenshots, if you want to dig around for that folder.

This post was edited by Kokua on Sep 18 2016 01:31am
Sep 18 2016 09:16am
Quote (Kokua @ Sep 18 2016 03:24am)
the good thing about diablo is that everything is in boxes, so cropping is easy. you can literally do this with 2 paint programs open. you don't need a paid/free downloaded program.
screenshot, paste into paint (1), crop, copy, paste and arrange in paint (2), repeat until all items are dealt with.

if you want it somewhat fancier instead of a white background, the first thing you do is just google a diablo wallpaper, copy and paste it on paint before adding your items.
arrange cropped images of items however you feel is nice, whether it's similar arrangement to an actual diablo inventory, or aligned left to right, top to bottom.

when done, save and upload to whatever image hosting site you prefer.
imgur, photobucket, etc (i wouldn't suggest tinypic, and image shack is no longer accepted here)

graphics is all about experience, creativity, and time.
even if you lack the experience of doing something, if you find the inspiration to do something and put aside a fair amount of time to do it, you'll be able to accomplish it :)
alternatively, you could take screenshots of your items, upload all of them, link all of them, and hope someone will take the time to do it for you.
if you're using windows 10, pressing the windows key + print screen will automatically save a screenshot of your display to a screenshots folder located in your pictures folder, and i believe diablo also automatically saves screenshots, if you want to dig around for that folder.

Thanks so much!! Your help is greatly appreciated!

This post was edited by Happymiehl on Sep 18 2016 09:16am
Sep 23 2016 03:19pm
http://imgur.com/nQLT1gs

how do i get this to post?

This post was edited by Happymiehl on Sep 23 2016 03:25pm
Gold: 1,535.30
Sep 23 2016 03:23pm
Quote (Happymiehl @ Sep 23 2016 10:19pm)
http://imgur.com/nQLT1gs

how do i get this to post?

Right click> copy image url ->Copy the imageurl between the IMG tags here on the forum
Sep 23 2016 03:26pm
Quote (Groteneus @ Sep 23 2016 05:23pm)
Right click> copy image url ->Copy the imageurl between the IMG tags here on the forum

I tried that with this link and it removes the when i post
Sep 23 2016 07:56pm

Code
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nQLT1gs.png[/IMG]
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll