d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Active Mediators
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 15 2016 10:10am
I've seen this far too much. I love using jsp, it is a great trading community. Now I can barely post a thread without a few specific users flaming me.

I used to be able to report a post and see a result of it within 10 minutes when people are flaming others, or posting illegal trade topics. I used to be able to get a mediator for trades in a timely fashion.

I understand, mediators have a life outside of jsp, as we all do, but what exactly has happened? Today I saw a guy post for a some beginner help(us east ladder trading), and within 6 minutes his account was suspended and the thread was locked. Yet when these "older" jsp members post whatever they want, when they want, flame others, and spam my threads Purposely trying to divert those from purchasing my items, nothing happens to them. I see people early bump like crazy, which makes it harder for the people who follow the rules to even get their thread noticed. I've even read a thread on here about not reporting early bumps as they're extremely minor offense.

My site suggestion is simple, find new mediators who are active on all the trading grounds. I am in no way putting down our current mediators/trusted, nor am I seeking any tag for myself, just suggesting looking for those who deserve it and would be more than willing to bring jsp back to its former glory.

Another suggest I have is to possibly go through the trading forums rules and put a point system into effect where certain rules hold higher points; higher points for worse offenses.

I believe this would have a positive result for all jsp users, give people a visual on how certain offenses could cause a obvious scam/locked tag while other may result in a warning or temporary suspension.

Example 1 : http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75007770&f=169&p=507424703#p507424703
This guy flames me all the time.

Example 2 : http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=882611
This user is constantly spamming/ says whatever he wants to who he wants, and I have reported every time I've seen him doing so, he is a legit I see half the time, and the other half he just spams. I can go through and find examples for this user if need be.

I have many more examples if need be, but I have a feeling this thread will just be pushed aside and locked. I just want to be able to feel a sense of pride I used to feel on here, when people used to know better about doing these things, because there were actual consequences. I saw a guy on the forums posting a 20/20 ptorch for trade for 5 days at least. He scammed at least 4 people for a total of about 300 fg. Every time he got the fg it was sent to his other account, I imagine. I was just shocked to this guy going for 5 days! Every single post of his was reported and have no idea if he was locked or not, that's not why i'm here, just a crazy story to add to this.

Thanks for the time and I do apologize about the lengthy post, I am just passionate about Diablo and about jsp, and I would love to see some of these improvements.

This post was edited by hulk3533 on Sep 15 2016 10:12am
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 15 2016 10:16am
You mean Moderators not mediators. Mediators help mediate trades and moderators moderate the site.

All reports are reviewed and dealt with accordingly, Just because you do not see action does not mean none was taken. Report and move on
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll