d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Detecting Multy Account Persons > And Need Opinion By Programmers
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Sep 13 2016 06:08pm
From 2009 i am active trader on EUHCL diablo2 subforum.

For last ~5 years i know at least about 5x closed accounts of persons who made deceptive trades.

Ppl who made that - always same persons. (i know it, cause all thats accounts had same style of talking, sending bad manners pms/descriptions with 0.1fg.. etc)

As i know d2jsp forum can detect Ip address of ppl. But, many ethernet providers can give Dynamic IP. And mad traders use that for doing new accounts and making bad deals.

I am Programmer at C++, i know that at WinApi exist few things to detect Computers serial data (phys device/tome of disk.. etc). I dont know java, but as i know, this language too can use same functions. (then it is possible to use on site / client Browser)

Moderators / Admins, maybe you will try input anythink of that in site?.. Already boring see same persons who making every year - new and new accounts.
*I just got 10% warn(today), cus some of that persons want to make me angry, and making mistakes in pub topics. So honestly - no scammers/multy accs at jsp = no problems/flood/spam/etc..
I am wondering that at rules of jsp not exist line about provocations.
Gold: 40,245.00
Sep 13 2016 06:19pm
If you're suspicious of a multi, and have proof, post here. http://forums.d2jsp.org/tools.php?a=1
Sep 13 2016 06:31pm
Quote (BasedGoff @ Sep 14 2016 04:19am)
If you're suspicious of a multi, and have proof, post here. http://forums.d2jsp.org/tools.php?a=1

not enouth proof. After 5x banned accounts one person making now all his scamms very safety. (he dont making now scamms by his main account with amount of fgs, he making that ingame.. and calling in pub games that my jsp name account - it is his, and scamming ppl)
And it is only one bad thing, another - again new multy accounts. (he is changing his IP address and coming to site with other accs, and scamm ppl)

There only few ways how detect this:
1) detecting activity of accounts. (but for that feature - admin might search entering jsp logs, if it possible) And it is losing of time, i think no one from administrators dont will do that.
2) detecting computer serials.. that i think can help much more. At least if i have guess about few accounts, admin can check that.. if this detecting PC info will be added at jsp forum.

*btw, sory for broken english, it is not my native language, so many words i just auto-translate by google.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2016 06:54pm
This isn't going to happen and this post will be closed

Follow post #2 if you suspect a multi with evidence
Sep 13 2016 06:58pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 14 2016 04:54am)
This isn't going to happen and this post will be closed

Follow post #2 if you suspect a multi with evidence

Why it will close? It is legall suggestion with real reason. It can make forum better. Less mad traders - better to honest ppl.
Sep 13 2016 07:09pm
This isn't a site suggestion.
The report system works fine with sufficient proof.

Anyone can impersonate someone.
Sep 13 2016 07:20pm
Quote (Japrone @ Sep 14 2016 05:09am)
This isn't a site suggestion.
The report system works fine with sufficient proof.

Anyone can impersonate someone.

For 5 years i know about 5x closed accounts by one person. They was detected only after scammed situations. Why site can't prevent doing that? At least java can give way to detect it. In this case why site cant use this potential? - He can, just need update some code, and life can be better.
Sep 13 2016 07:47pm
Quote (Arhimond @ Sep 13 2016 09:20pm)
For 5 years i know about 5x closed accounts by one person. They was detected only after scammed situations. Why site can't prevent doing that? At least java can give way to detect it. In this case why site cant use this potential? - He can, just need update some code, and life can be better.

Like I said. The system is in working order.
If you have the right proof then justice will be served.

Just know there are VPNs, giving them a different external IP.
People buy new computers, giving them a different internal IP.
Sep 13 2016 10:03pm
Quote (Japrone @ Sep 14 2016 05:47am)
Like I said. The system is in working order.
If you have the right proof then justice will be served.

if all ppl in world was sure about hitler.. he didnt made that he made. But no.. ppl didnt know, cus no proof. :bonk:

Quote (Japrone @ Sep 14 2016 05:47am)
Just know there are VPNs, giving them a different external IP.
People buy new computers, giving them a different internal IP.

and what then? I know all of that w/o ur words, i am programmer.. seems you didnt read first post.
and btw, stop doing useless words, or better - stop posting here. I enouth saw ur logic, it is useless.
Sep 13 2016 10:31pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

This site didnt change since 2003
The Admin is a lazy fuck
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll