FT
> Decent Ring > Europe Classic Ladder Softcore
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 643.00
Sep 7 2016 06:26am
Quote (magic99 @ Sep 7 2016 11:44am)
100% true
its a small player base here at classic and only ppl who are dedicated to classic still play it and trade here

its all about them "good manners"

these "bad" underpricing manners belong to the lod sections where a few hundred ppl are still fighting for every coin
some ppl there do 0.5fg trades, i'm like wtf how can ppl even write a pm and join a game for only 0.5fg, i dont get it

30fg for no o/t

THIS
Gold: 117,684.01
Sep 9 2016 03:36am
t4t buddy
Gold: 21.00
Sep 16 2016 03:47pm
Quote (magic99 @ Sep 7 2016 12:44pm)
100% true
its a small player base here at classic and only ppl who are dedicated to classic still play it and trade here

these "bad" underpricing manners belong to the lod sections where a few hundred ppl are still fighting for every coin
some ppl there do 0.5fg trades, i'm like wtf how can ppl even write a pm and join a game for only 0.5fg, i dont get it

30fg for no o/t

u offer me for 20 fg later amu ring is ok nn
IT S CLOSE

magic

what mean? play diablo for u? pvp
what mean little player for u? pvp or find"""?

IM REALLY PLAYER
scendi dal ceppo coglione dai 16k di fg

This post was edited by ZOCCOLO on Sep 16 2016 03:48pm
Gold: 8,470.00
Sep 16 2016 04:58pm
Quote (ItemsGathering @ 7 Sep 2016 12:30)
What claims you that im working here?
To be honest d2 is dead and only people with love to this game still play it.
I have my own life and job and this is some kind of entertainment for me.
And I dont have time to play with your games when i offer you amu for 10 fg ft and you offer 9.
Play with yourself.

Quote (magic99 @ 7 Sep 2016 12:44)
100% true

30fg for no o/t

I'm sorry for this but i would like to say a word about all this crap flames .
First : How many of you are bot user? (it's not about blame or shame but it change your way to see d2 market )
Second : i agree with magic about good manners and fool price rebate people doing.
Third: Item you say it's not about fg, but for what i see you do massive botting and sell, why do you not give away free? :) ah because like all of us you like to see your fg amount increase. And about good manners i made 2 offers on your topic asking for ft and i never get a pm ;)
After this, i'm an ancient book seller and what i would say it's a sentence that i learned so many time ago: "How much an item worth? The amount of money that someone will pay it" , and here on d2 is same there is no fixed price, just the amount of fg you want to separete yourself from an item, that before someone offer worths 0fg . (How much now worth shard? no one need or want it so it worth 0) .
So when you offer something without a price and asking for offer you should appreciate any offer not blame the one that made a low offer in your mind; just because price are not fixed but personal and sentimental e.g. much of you pay more for the colour or skin and me and maybe someone else just look for stats.
So maybe just say no thanks i'll keep it for that price would work.
All this just to say yes zoccolo it's not able to write in english and yes maybe he make crap offers but what does it mean? that you can flame him? for a trade? it's "business" not personal. For what i know him (i met him 2 month ago) he is a kind person that sometime talk too much.
Now i could continue writing much more but i think it's enough, maybe now i'll get the same treatment as zoccolo but at least i freed my "soul" . :)

It's not a personal attack to anyone because i don't know you personally, a game it's made to enjoy.
Have a nice day and game time ;)

Just to know how much that martel worth? :D
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74958243&f=271
For him 500 at least for me 50 at max for you?

Thanks for your time ^^
Gold: 1,837.90
Sep 16 2016 05:15pm
Quote (BaDGoD @ Sep 17 2016 12:58am)

Well, I told him market is close to death, so 500 is overpriced, even if this martel has nice mods, but well as you said, there is a fixed price this time, but you can offer what you want for it :) Beastleg will just say yes or no, np :)

Also, I might be wrong but they didn't flame Zoccolo, but he did and also flamed me in-game ( you were in-game "don't pp Potions" etc.. ;) ) and Puni also said he called me a scammer or whatever because I sold my items to someone else ^^

So yeah, it's 100% bad manner and this is why I added him to my blacklist and don't accept trade or sell items anymore to him.

Calling someone a Jerk because of 16k fg.. is flaming :) + native language to insult someone else is not correct :/

Anyway.. life goes on :P

Regards,
Sub.

This post was edited by Submale on Sep 16 2016 05:31pm
Sep 16 2016 05:51pm
Quote (ZOCCOLO @ 16 Sep 2016 23:47)
u offer me for 20 fg later amu ring is ok nn
IT S CLOSE

magic

what mean? play diablo for u? pvp
what mean little player for u? pvp or find"""?

IM REALLY PLAYER

i dont undestand anything here, sorry buddy

Quote (BaDGoD @ 17 Sep 2016 00:58)
I'm sorry for this but i would like to say a word about all this crap flames .
First : How many of you are bot user? (it's not about blame or shame but it change your way to see d2 market )
Second : i agree with magic about good manners and fool price rebate people doing.
Third: Item you say it's not about fg, but for what i see you do massive botting and sell, why do you not give away free? :) ah because like all of us you like to see your fg amount increase. And about good manners i made 2 offers on your topic asking for ft and i never get a pm ;)
After this, i'm an ancient book seller and what i would say it's a sentence that i learned so many time ago: "How much an item worth? The amount of money that someone will pay it" , and here on d2 is same there is no fixed price, just the amount of fg you want to separete yourself from an item, that before someone offer worths 0fg . (How much now worth shard? no one need or want it so it worth 0) .
So when you offer something without a price and asking for offer you should appreciate any offer not blame the one that made a low offer in your mind; just because price are not fixed but personal and sentimental e.g. much of you pay more for the colour or skin and me and maybe someone else just look for stats.
So maybe just say no thanks i'll keep it for that price would work.
All this just to say yes zoccolo it's not able to write in english and yes maybe he make crap offers but what does it mean? that you can flame him? for a trade? it's "business" not personal. For what i know him (i met him 2 month ago) he is a kind person that sometime talk too much.
Now i could continue writing much more but i think it's enough, maybe now i'll get the same treatment as zoccolo but at least i freed my "soul" . :)

It's not a personal attack to anyone because i don't know you personally, a game it's made to enjoy.
Have a nice day and game time ;)

Thanks for your time ^^

ok buddy i can't really reply to all of this because it would take way too much time, nothing personal but i really got better things to do in my free time

it doesnt matter how an item is obtained, some may be cubed/botted/selffound as long as it wont poof its legal to trade it here and who really cares how items are obtained
if you wanna talk about bots pls go to another site and discuss it there because this is not related to jsp and its illegal to discuss this crap

all i said was he's always underpricing and man you know the market prices and you know yourself this is bad manners

i give away a lot of items for free and do free rushes here and there

just in case i didnt see your offer in my topic just send me a pm -> you're the one who wants to buy an item
if you call it bm when i dont reply to an offer thats your problem
Gold: 8,470.00
Sep 16 2016 05:52pm
Quote (Submale @ 17 Sep 2016 01:15)
Well, I told him market is close to death, so 500 is overpriced, even if this martel has nice mods, but well as you said, there is a fixed price this time, but you can offer what you want for it :) Beastleg will just say yes or no, np :)

Also, I might be wrong but they didn't flame Zoccolo, but he did and also flamed me in-game ( you were in-game "don't pp Potions" etc.. ;) ) and Puni also said he called me a scammer or whatever because I sold my items to someone else ^^

So yeah, it's 100% bad manner and this is why I added him to my blacklist and don't accept trade or sell items anymore to him.

Calling someone a Jerk because of 16k fg.. is flaming :) + native language to insult someone else is not correct :/

Anyway..

Regards,
Sub.

Yes, i can understand your point of view and i told to him to be peaceful but he has a stupid berserk mode -.- . About the pp was something like that you sold an amulet for less then he offered to someone that has sold to him after for more.
About martel was just an example to explain my point usually i don't make offer if my max offer is too far from your price (to no offend :) )
Btw i'm not his lawyer and insulting is always useless, scendi dal ceppo is something like step off by your throne was not about fg.
Anyway my point was about offers, price and bad english. For personal things anyone can do what he like, so if you want not trade with him is your right ^^
Regards

EDIT:
Third: ItemsGathering you say it's not about fg, but for what i see you do massive botting and sell, why do you not give away free? :) ah because like all of us you like to see your fg amount increase. And about good manners i made 2 offers on your topic asking for ft and i never get a pm ;)

Anyway i'll not write more here, i told what i had to, if you want say something to me feel free to pm me ;) " asking is legit , answer is good manners (courtesy) " Goodnight

This post was edited by BaDGoD on Sep 16 2016 06:20pm
Sep 16 2016 06:37pm
Quote (ZOCCOLO @ 16 Sep 2016 23:47)
coglione

this is a bad bad word :angry:

i feel insulted and i will go to bed now and :cry:
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic