d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Any Hope To Self Fix 2 Red Rings? > Xbox 360
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 58.70
Aug 29 2016 10:51pm
Quote (Flicker69 @ Aug 27 2016 01:27pm)
Lol.. Wouldn't they check model #'s or some type of # to make sure it's the same xbox? Have you done this before lmao?

And it's a black one btw, I think the Xbox 360 Elite is the name.
Shitty thing is, my bruised/scratched/dented white 360 works fine but my like-new black 360 ends up taking a shit..

Hmm, okay thank you.
Where can you buy thermal paste? Or best to buy online?

They do,
My uncle tryes this for me when I was kid when my Sega Genesis broke
Gold: 0.00
Sep 8 2016 03:18am
Quote (ROM @ Aug 28 2016 06:44am)
At Walmart they pretty much take anything in return. So no.
And yes I've done a couple times with controllers.
You will most likely get an older person who has no idea about the serial. If it doesn't work go to another Walmart. You don't even need to return it at the same one.

I'm pretry sure they just scan the serial number on the box and not the console it self just make sure it's cleaned and doesn't look to beat up because they will defiantly open the box to make sure all pieces are there I worked at Walmart when I was younger and did the returns but either way throw a big enough fit about it and manager will come and pretty much suck your dick
Gold: 445.00
Sep 8 2016 06:06pm
Quote (live_free_die_hard09 @ Sep 8 2016 05:18am)
I'm pretry sure they just scan the serial number on the box and not the console it self just make sure it's cleaned and doesn't look to beat up because they will defiantly open the box to make sure all pieces are there I worked at Walmart when I was younger and did the returns but either way throw a big enough fit about it and manager will come and pretty much suck your dick

Lol yeah. And like I said at worst, just try a different store.
I've done this a couple times before for controllers.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll