d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Official Season 20 Bragging Topic > Lol
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.93
Aug 23 2016 06:37pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ Aug 24 2016 10:50am)
Right and i took it Offensive because i see the joke...he doesnt have to post/ SPAM

Ur acting Confident because i knew this
../reported him because he spammed your post/ his (timmase), was a quote with nothing informative, he saw somthing funny which was not/postable =SPAM

Your acting confident/defensive and explained it as if u knew not to say/we dont know (Not informative)= spam you said (language/assume/fail to see)
Its not A language its numbers/code Ofc.
Both You AND Ekoe are pointing fingers (Not timasse), because i perfectly knew why im typing this message to you...then you said what is confusing? trying to make me look stupid/crazy
well ur guna be confused, If WHAT IM PROVING PASSES....This has consequences.

End result...timmase will not be mentioned because he had the right in his decision/post before this (if he feels he needs to block me)...but i did report him for spam.

Both you AND ekoe WILL be mentioned tho...for instigating what i see offensive

Plus its completly pointless because you can just simply simplify it/a waste of time.

And i will get this evaluated on what i see...and WHY its Offensive.

And i will keep this up as long i see somthing i feel is offensive and will GET IT through peoples HEADS you Cant just say somthing/not WELL thought out BUT QUOTING
And anything i see OFFENSIVE...can be evaluated because they need my PROOF.

=============================
(---Now if anyone quotes THIS in this thread (because its first Person NOW) i will report it depending on what i see...IF everyone FULLY understands ME...then thank you.---)

SPOILER dont read below this

BTW THIS DoESNT TELL ANYoNE IM YELLING GoT IT? THAN YouO..Or DoEs IT HurT yOuR Eyes///DoNt rEaD CuAse it aint doing anything...u CAN ONLY go by what u see
That goes by the sites/ legal rule.

IF you found that offensive IN ANY way...then u can also get this looked into..because I fully know what im doing.

Why are you making drama where there is none?
All i see is a lighthearted joke.
Gold: 2,000.40
Aug 23 2016 06:38pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ 23 Aug 2016 19:50)
Right and i took it Offensive because i see the joke...he doesnt have to post/ SPAM

../reported him because he spammed your post/ his (timmase), was a quote with nothing informative, he saw somthing funny which was not/postable =SPAM

Your acting confident/defensive and explained it as if u knew not to say/we dont know (Not informative)= spam you said (language/assume/fail to see)
Both You AND Ekoe are pointing fingers (Not timasse), because i perfectly knew why im typing this message to you...then you said what is confusing? trying to make me look stupid/crazy

End result...timmase will not be mentioned because he had the right in his decision/post before this (if he feels he needs to block me)...but i did report him for spam.

Plus its completly pointless because you can just simply simplify it/a waste of time.

And i will keep this up as long i see somthing i feel is offensive and will GET IT through peoples HEADS you Cant just say somthing/not WELL thought out BUT QUOTING

(---Now if anyone quotes THIS in this thread (because its first Person NOW) i will report it depending on what i see...IF everyone FULLY understands ME...then thank you.---)

BTW THIS DoESNT TELL ANYoNE IM YELLING GoT IT? THAN YouO..Or DoEs IT HurT yOuR Eyes///DoNt rEaD CuAse it aint doing anything...u CAN ONLY go by what u see

IF you found that offensive IN ANY way...then u can also get this looked into..because I fully know what im doing.

Everytime you post in this thread (like the rest of us) you are spamming. For some reason, you seem to take every post in a thread NOT about you, as spam.....Irony. Reported to be closed, its past your bedtime anyways.
Gold: 79,063.18
Aug 23 2016 06:39pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ Aug 23 2016 07:50pm)
Right and i too
blah blah blah spam spam jibberish spammy spam
blah
what im doing.

you realize replying to spam is spam right?

so... reported :D
Gold: 1.00
Aug 23 2016 07:26pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ Aug 23 2016 05:50pm)

i don't see the point in unnecessary drama but alright dude, keep up the good work, at being a valued member to this subfourm

This post was edited by ekoe on Aug 23 2016 07:31pm
Gold: 431,276.68
Aug 27 2016 05:01pm
Quote (hasteful @ Aug 23 2016 06:56pm)
Here you go
Let p = probability of passing 3 doors for each attempt, then p = 1/6, and q = 1 – p = 5/6 is the probability of a fail. This is a binomial experiment consisting of 6 independent trials (master quests). So let n = 6. Let x be the number of passes in 6 attempts. Therefore:
p( x = k) = (n!/ k!) x p^k x q^(n-k)

Now we solve for the probability to pass 3 out of 6:
p (3) = (x=3) = (6!/3!(6-1)!) x (1/6)^3 x (5/6)^(6-3)
p (3) = (x=3) = 20 x 0.00463 x 0.57870
p (3) = (x=3)= 0.053584

1 / 0.053584 = 18.66

The chances of passing 3 out of 6 master quests is 1:18.66 [that means if 19 people did six 3 door master quests, one of them should have a pass rate of 3/6]

Good maths.
And now keep in mind, that only 20 guys play this game actively.
So hes still the lucky one out of those :D
Gold: 3,487.00
Aug 27 2016 06:24pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ Aug 23 2016 04:50pm)

Everyone is offended these days. We get it!
Gold: 100,004.91
Aug 27 2016 09:52pm
Passed 2 mq's in a row

got a Paladin
Gold: 131,630.78
Trader: Trusted
Aug 28 2016 02:21am
Sammy to ninja in 4 mqs. B)

This post was edited by ahs_darkhunter on Aug 28 2016 02:22am
Gold: 100,004.91
Aug 28 2016 10:15am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Aug 28 2016 04:21am)
Sammy to ninja in 4 mqs. B)

Wow what is wicked mate.
Gold: 19,711.45
Aug 28 2016 04:39pm
0/9 with 4 2df! quite an achievement!!!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll