d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Are All Human Beings Robots Who Dont Know They Are > Serious Guys
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,568.50
Aug 22 2016 08:34am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Aug 22 2016 03:14pm)
Where can i download your os ?

http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Doc/Demands.html

I, Terry Davis, am high priest of God's official third temple, TempleOS.
TempleOS is an operating system for IBM PC x86_64 desktops that will always dual
boot along-side Windows or Linux. I am in charge of the core 100,000 lines of
TempleOS code and I do continual offerings to keep God entertained. I have
divine authority to command any company in the computer industry to do anything
that I deem necessary to make God's temple more beautiful, glorious and perfect.
I have oversight authority similar to a building inspector or a person enforcing
the Americans with Disability Act -- I make commands, God signs-off with a
miraculous authentication from an oracle, and Intel, Microsoft or VMware obeys.

edit: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-lonely-programmer

pretty sure i just found malicemizer guys

This post was edited by annexusquam on Aug 22 2016 08:36am
Gold: 4.77
Aug 22 2016 12:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 22 Aug 2016 07:52)
you need to share this with your therapist, this is not a healthy thought.

According to which therapists? The only way to silence them is with meditation, human interaction, or drugs.
All a therapist is paid to do is prescribe drugs and relinquish incentive to rise above.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 22 2016 12:56pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 22 2016 12:35pm)
According to which therapists? The only way to silence them is with meditation, human interaction, or drugs.
All a therapist is paid to do is prescribe drugs and relinquish incentive to rise above.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvF4-C1EuJU

You need a voice of reason to tell you that the voices in your head can't tell you things you didn't previously know, because that's not possible. They are simple relaying things from your subconscious that you have forgotten or it is another part of the delusion, convincing you you didn't know something you actually did.

I don't know if you need meditation, drugs, or w/e, but i think what you need above all is someone you trust that you can talk with to discuss what is real and what isn't.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 22 2016 01:08pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 22 2016 01:35pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvF4-C1EuJU

Therapists can't prescribe drugs.
Aug 22 2016 01:30pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 22 Aug 2016 13:56)
You need a voice of reason to tell you that the voices in your head can't tell you things you didn't previously know, because that's not possible. They are simple relaying things from your subconscious that you have forgotten or it is another part of the delusion, convincing you you didn't know something you actually did.

I don't know if you need meditation, drugs, or w/e, but i think what you need above all is someone you trust that you can talk with to discuss what is real and what isn't.

What planet are you from? It's completely possible if you're not a devout particle science disciple.
I have plenty of people who I can trust that I confide in.

Almost all religious people are called to walk by faith and not by sight, how would this be possible if you don't think that we cannot tap into the infinite universal mind?

Gold: 260.11
Aug 22 2016 01:31pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 22 2016 01:30pm)
What planet are you from? It's completely possible if you're not a devout particle science disciple.
I have plenty of people who I can trust that I confide in.

Almost all religious people are called to walk by faith and not by sight, how would this be possible if you don't think that we cannot tap into the infinite universal mind?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/1b/b9/271bb9b9b12b5fe8d1d1f16b7fc06153.jpg

word salad
Aug 22 2016 02:06pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 22 Aug 2016 14:31)
word salad

Basically every discipline of science has touched such a possibility in some way. I came about it by looking at the inconsistent behavior of transistors, then building circuits with opposing transistors in sequence.
Probably a simulation of a circuit like that of a schizoid.

Quote (Daily mail.co.uk)
The team from Griffiths University and the University of California suggest that rather than evolving independently, nearby worlds influence one another by a subtle force of repulsion.

They claim that such an interaction could explain everything that is bizarre about how particles operate on a microscopic scale.

Quantum mechanics is notoriously difficult to fathom, exhibiting weird phenomena which seem to violate the laws of cause and effect.

'The idea of parallel universes in quantum mechanics has been around since 1957,' said Howard Wiseman, a professor in Physics at Griffith University.

'In the well-known 'Many-Worlds Interpretation'', each universe branches into a bunch of new universes every time a quantum measurement is made.

'All possibilities are therefore realised – in some universes the dinosaur-killing asteroid missed Earth. In others, Australia was colonised by the Portuguese.'

'But critics question the reality of these other universes, since they do not influence our universe at all.

'On this score, our 'Many Interacting Worlds' approach is completely different, as its name implies.'

The Many Worlds theory was first proposed by Hugh Everett, who said that the ability of quantum particles to occupy two states seemingly at once could be explained by both states co-existing in different universes.

Instead of a collapse in which quantum particles 'choose' to occupy one state or another, they in fact occupy both, simultaneously.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 22 2016 02:08pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll