d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is The Moon An Artificial Satelite? > Do Not Just Dismiss This
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 152.00
Aug 21 2016 10:43pm
Quote (MultiMulti @ Aug 22 2016 12:31am)
Earlier I made just one point about the moon, The Moon is about 400 times smaller than the Sun, but it also just happens to be about 400 times closer. The result is that from Earth, they appear to be the same size. I will slowly get way deeper into my theory. The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Will post another piece of info tomorrow. I do not need youtube videos to argue this point lol.

As has already been reported in this thread, the perceptual similarity in size from Earth is inexact, so it's not at all surprising that it would be the case.

I've also already explained the "dark side of the moon" phenomenon by pointing you towards tidal locking.

So neither of these phenomena are at all surprising.

Anything else?

Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 21 2016 10:08pm)
It's one of my favorites right after Billy Corgon's "Spun" with Jared Leto. SLC punk actually reformed a whole bunch of punks in a very suggestive way. The spoiler is at the end of that y/t clip.

I'm also a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan so I'll check it out. So far, Trainspotting is my favorite heroin flick (if we aren't counting TV shows, otherwise it'd be The Wire of course).

This post was edited by Voyaging on Aug 21 2016 10:45pm
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
Aug 21 2016 11:06pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 21 2016 09:43pm)
As has already been reported in this thread, the perceptual similarity in size from Earth is inexact, so it's not at all surprising that it would be the case.

I've also already explained the "dark side of the moon" phenomenon by pointing you towards tidal locking.

So neither of these phenomena are at all surprising.

Anything else?

I'm also a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan so I'll check it out. So far, Trainspotting is my favorite heroin flick (if we aren't counting TV shows, otherwise it'd be The Wire of course).

http://joedubs.com/square-circle-earth-moon/

As I said I have lots of interesting facts I am only beginning lol, if I post too much at once no one will read you know. I did not learn this from this site btw I just goodled squaring the circle moon too see if I could find an image. Would be difficult to explain in just words. Notice the numbers at bottom right of picture

This post was edited by MultiMulti on Aug 21 2016 11:10pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 21 2016 11:37pm
Probably not, it's about as likely as Russell's teapot
Gold: 252.29
Aug 21 2016 11:39pm
I voted in this theoretical thread.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 22 2016 12:06am
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 21 2016 01:07pm)
I'd have to ask card sultan before I formulated my own opinion on this

well science has no reasonable explanation why the Earth has a satellite that perfectly blocks out the sun during eclipses.

it also has no reasonable explanation why moonlight is colder than no light.

Almost every Nasa photo of the moon has revealed anolymous structures.

Apollo missions to the moon can be identified with background image of landscapes here on Earth

all of the Moon video is also revealing and can be duplicated with known camera techniques like high speed frames and wire work.

The tides have nothing to do with the moon cycles

Astronaut interviews after "moon"mission are completely revealing that they are lying

What about the van allen belt - it would destroy any sensitive electronics and cause permanent deadly sickness in humans

Have you heard about the moon wave? Idk if its true, but it's interesting to say the least, and has been verified by many sources.

Also if the earth had 2400 satellites around it - that would mean one would be visible every 14 minutes passing in front of the moon - doesn't happen does it?

Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
Aug 22 2016 12:09am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 21 2016 11:06pm)
well science has no reasonable explanation why the Earth has a satellite that perfectly blocks out the sun during eclipses.

Almost every Nasa photo of the moon has revealed anolymous structures.

Apollo missions to the moon can be identified with background image of landscapes here on Earth

all of the Moon video is also revealing and can be duplicated with known camera techniques like high speed frames and wire work.

The tides have nothing to do with the moon cycles

Astronaut interviews after "moon"mission are completely revealing that they are lying

What about the van allen belt - it would destroy any sensitive electronics and cause permanent deadly sickness in humans

Have you heard about the moon wave? Idk if its true, but it's interesting to say the least, and has been verified by many sources.

Also if the earth had 2400 satellites around it - that would mean one would be visible every 14 minutes passing in front of the moon - doesn't happen does it?

hmm some things to look into myself, I will be posting more information myself when I get home from work. Night everyone.
Gold: 200.83
Aug 22 2016 12:10am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 21 2016 10:06pm)
it also has no reasonable explanation why moonlight is colder than no light.?

what are you saying here?
Quote (cuck_sultan)

the explanation is trigonometry

This post was edited by majorblood on Aug 22 2016 12:10am
Aug 22 2016 12:50am
Quote (majorcuck @ Aug 21 2016 08:10pm)
what are you saying here?

the explanation is trigonometry

the idea that you know how to spell trigonometry is believable, but since you dont cite any i have to question whether you actually know any.
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 22 2016 12:52am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 22 2016 08:06am)

Did you know that "science" isn't an actual person? You need to stop using phrases such as "science has no (...)" and "science doesn't (...)" if you want anyone to start taking you seriously.
Aug 22 2016 12:56am
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Aug 21 2016 08:52pm)
Did you know that "science" isn't an actual person? You need to stop using phrases such as "science has no (...)" and "science doesn't (...)" if you want anyone to start taking you seriously.

You're right- it isn't science - it's more like astro priest-ery.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll