d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > This Is A "female" Athelete
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Aug 21 2016 06:58am
Quote (EA7 @ Aug 21 2016 01:54pm)
Why doesn't "she" compete as a man then? She does have testicles and a lot of testosterone like other men, after all.

Oh wait, that'd actually be somewhat fair and "she" would get her ass kicked.

Being a man is more than testosterone alone. She won't have the stronger connective tissues, denser bones, height etc
Gold: 5.00
Aug 21 2016 07:01am
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 21 2016 08:58am)
Being a man is more than testosterone alone. She won't have the stronger connective tissues, denser bones, height etc

I got a dense bone for you B)
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 21 2016 07:05am
I do wonder. To what extent can we allow disabilities that happen to play in someone's advantage, and at which point do we want to disallow it?

Pistorius' artificial "blade" feet were considered to give him an advantage over people with normal feet. Now, imagine if Pistorius were one of the world's best runners, and his blades would help him win every sprint as if it were a walk through the park. Should we have disallowed this?

I'm very much on the fence about this matter.

This post was edited by howtodisappearcompletely on Aug 21 2016 07:05am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2016 07:05am
Everyone in that picture looks like a man
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
Aug 21 2016 07:08am
Quote (EA7 @ Aug 21 2016 05:45am)
I have a theory that all liberal men are misogynists. They push for policies and scenarios which hurt women, all while masquerading under the guise of "social progress".

-Supporting mass Muslim migration from countries which oppress women. Just look at the rape rate in Sweden now after importing these savages.
-Supporting trans athletes who are literally overflowing with test competing with ordinary women. Makes it impossible for natural women to compete.
-Supporting feminism and sexual awakening. Implies it's okay for women to sleep around and never settle down. Then women hit their 30s and are miserable for the rest of their lives.

It's probably because they secretly hate women due to being beta losers women pay no attention to. Also explains why most of the cucks of the world are liberal men.

lol they are just too stupid to realise the outcome of their decisions
Gold: 42,397.70
Aug 21 2016 07:18am
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Aug 21 2016 02:05pm)
I do wonder. To what extent can we allow disabilities that happen to play in someone's advantage, and at which point do we want to disallow it?

Pistorius' artificial "blade" feet were considered to give him an advantage over people with normal feet. Now, imagine if Pistorius were one of the world's best runners, and his blades would help him win every sprint as if it were a walk through the park. Should we have disallowed this?

I'm very much on the fence about this matter.

Going by liberal logic, it depends.

We should let Ronnie Coleman compete in women's weightlifting IF the women competing there are white. If it causes a disadvantage for any minority women then it's a big no-no obviously.

Same in this case. The top 3 "women" here either have testicles, are roided out to all hell, or both:

However, notice the woman that came in fourth place is a fucking WHITE FEMALE FROM CANADA. So, even if she would have come in first if it wasn't for cheaters, it doesn't matter because she's white lol.

So it's perfectly fine in this case. Hope that clears things up.
Gold: 5,169.82
Aug 21 2016 07:29am
Quote (EA7 @ Aug 21 2016 03:18pm)
Going by liberal logic, it depends.

We should let Ronnie Coleman compete in women's weightlifting IF the women competing there are white. If it causes a disadvantage for any minority women then it's a big no-no obviously.

Same in this case. The top 3 "women" here either have testicles, are roided out to all hell, or both:

http://i.imgur.com/zvqqPfj.png

However, notice the woman that came in fourth place is a fucking WHITE FEMALE FROM CANADA. So, even if she would have come in first if it wasn't for cheaters, it doesn't matter because she's white lol.

So it's perfectly fine in this case. Hope that clears things up.

Are you capable of posting serious posts to explain your points of views at all, or is your brain really only able to think up rhetoric to ridicule people whom you disagree with?

As usual, I'm not going to dignify your post with an actual response unless you start doing the same with mine.
Gold: 83.30
Aug 21 2016 07:30am
She is a woman with genetic advantages. She's not a genetic male.

Yes, there is a difference between her advantages and let's say the genetic advantages of a Michael Phelps, but I'd still let her compete in women's competitions. After all, it wouldn't be fair to let her compete in men's competitions either.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2016 07:34am
Plot twist:

What if her condition is the only thing people see about her and ignored if she really was that good of an athlete?
Gold: 42,397.70
Aug 21 2016 08:00am
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Aug 21 2016 02:29pm)
Are you capable of posting serious posts to explain your points of views at all, or is your brain really only able to think up rhetoric to ridicule people whom you disagree with?

As usual, I'm not going to dignify your post with an actual response unless you start doing the same with mine.

I would like to but I don't debate with racist bigot homophobe sexists. Sorry.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll