d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Two "great" Black Leaders > Of The Past Few Generations
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 252.29
Aug 18 2016 10:18pm
Are oddly enough very very different.

This guy preached black power, whites are racist, etcetera.

This guy preached personal accountability, family and unity amongst everyone.

It is pretty obvious and incredibly sad to see which which person's beliefs most of the blacks adopted over the past 50 years.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2016 10:19pm
you are a racist! why does a great leader of people have to be black or white?

If they were so great of a leader what does it matter what race they are?

Why are you racially baiting?
Gold: 40.42
Aug 19 2016 12:37am
Quote (luciferus @ 18 Aug 2016 20:19)
you are a racist! why does a great leader of people have to be black or white?

If they were so great of a leader what does it matter what race they are?

Why are you racially baiting?

Wait, you think this thread is racist because it brings up the idea of the black community having leaders?

Are you kidding rn
Gold: 4.77
Aug 19 2016 01:39am
I don't think you understand Malcolm X's ideology.
He didn't think whites were all racist, but those that wouldn't fight for black power were equally complicit in the crimes of the white supremacists.

One preached being color blind and always turn the other cheek,
the other preached being color aware and peaceful unless instigated.

I think MLK carried america pretty far but it's clearly obsolete and a dream for a world other than this World of Warcraft.

I allign with MX pretty well because totally radical dude, but I think bolstering racial profiles is something to work for in a time of peace,
not a good tool to leverage for political gains as we enter WW3.
We wasted the time between WW2 on MLK's philosophy & now, and science intentionally neglected investigating how people can be of use to eachother because we're all different.
To carry this further, I think it's extremely important that we have genetic diversity, because irish potato famine.

ALS only effects whitey and Ebola only effects blacks - but joe shmoe can't really google that up, so everyone did the ice bucket challenge and no one cared about Ebola raping Africa half to death.
In 100 years or whatever when there's only one mix race (accelerated by vaccines) biowarefare will be much more of an option.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 19 2016 01:44am
Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2016 04:52am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 19 2016 02:39am)
I don't think you understand Malcolm X's ideology.
He didn't think whites were all racist, but those that wouldn't fight for black power were equally complicit in the crimes of the white supremacists.

One preached being color blind and always turn the other cheek,
the other preached being color aware and peaceful unless instigated.

I think MLK carried america pretty far but it's clearly obsolete and a dream for a world other than this World of Warcraft.

http://i.imgur.com/9Ek6ckI.jpg

I allign with MX pretty well because totally radical dude, but I think bolstering racial profiles is something to work for in a time of peace,
not a good tool to leverage for political gains as we enter WW3.
We wasted the time between WW2 on MLK's philosophy & now, and science intentionally neglected investigating how people can be of use to eachother because we're all different.
To carry this further, I think it's extremely important that we have genetic diversity, because irish potato famine.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/images/relevance/potatoes.gif

ALS only effects whitey and Ebola only effects blacks - but joe shmoe can't really google that up, so everyone did the ice bucket challenge and no one cared about Ebola raping Africa half to death.
In 100 years or whatever when there's only one mix race (accelerated by vaccines) biowarefare will be much more of an option.

Ebola affects whites. You're thinking of sickle cell anemia, which was a local evolution to become more resistant to Typhoid Fever I think it was. It has some drawbacks, like being very painful.
Gold: 32,161.71
Aug 19 2016 07:34am
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 19 2016 05:52am)
Ebola affects whites. You're thinking of sickle cell anemia, which was a local evolution to become more resistant to Typhoid Fever I think it was. It has some drawbacks, like being very painful.

Heterozygous sickle trait makes you resistant to malaria

And ALS is not a white only disease lol. MANY autoimmune diseases have greater incidence in Caucasian demographics but this does not mean blacks don't also get them
Gold: 4.00
Aug 19 2016 07:37am
MLK and Robert F. Williams were highly different.
Robert F Williams is one of my heroes :o What a badass.
But anyway, the two openly criticized each other on their methods and beliefs.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 19 2016 07:47am
sometimes you need a little MX and a lot of times you need some MLK
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 19 2016 07:49am
If only that battery wen't dead, forever.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 19 2016 07:53am
Im glad i decided to block the op, and hopefully he cant supersize green his topics titles...
So the deal is to find

Two "great" White Leaders

=> Taking bets

edit; nb: hitler & staline not allowed

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Aug 19 2016 07:54am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll