d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Donald J Trump Set To Begin Airing Ads On Friday
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.42
Aug 18 2016 05:55pm
Quote (NekoSama @ 18 Aug 2016 15:38)
Now I get it.

You never had a real father so the second I said that, it triggered memories of your childhood when your father left because your mother was a bad person and you were obviously responsible for thier problems.

Prove me right by lashing out again boy so I can give you another spanking.

"I'm going to keep saying dumb things and if you react to the dumb things it proves you're triggered."

Jesus Christ, how are a human being's standards so low?
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 18 2016 05:58pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Aug 18 2016 06:38pm)
Now I get it.

You never had a real father so the second I said that, it triggered memories of your childhood when your father left because your mother was a bad person and you were obviously responsible for thier problems.

Prove me right by lashing out again boy so I can give you another spanking.

Lulz. Now you're just tryharding.

Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 18 2016 06:40pm)
i bet you wouldn't say that to me little guy....talk to the youngsters like that but i'd straight lay you out quickly

Sure you would cupcake.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2016 05:59pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 18 2016 06:58pm)
Lulz. Now you're just tryharding.

Sure you would cupcake.

ya i was bluffing im a scrawn like 98 lbs wet and only 4'8....i can type hard though
Aug 18 2016 06:18pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 18 2016 06:59pm)
ya i was bluffing im a scrawn like 98 lbs wet and only 4'8....i can type hard though

That was apparent when you stuck your nose into someone else's conversation unbidden with

i bet you wouldn't say that to me little guy....talk to the youngsters like that but i'd straight lay you out quickly

Let me know if you didn't have to look up any words I wrote, and I'll start using smaller words for you.
Aug 18 2016 06:22pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 18 2016 07:18pm)
That was apparent when you stuck your nose into someone else's conversation unbidden with

keep running your mouth and it won't be my nose that is just sticking
Aug 18 2016 06:28pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 18 2016 07:22pm)
keep running your mouth and it won't be my nose that is just sticking

Yes, yes. You're gonna hop into your car, or catch a plane, and head over to Santara's house, cuz he disrespected you on the internetz. Yeah, you're totally gonna do it. I have faith in you.

Move along son.
Gold: 20.31
Aug 22 2016 02:55pm
I don't know why, but I was actually surprised that his ad was just the same recycled fear-mongering he's been pushing about illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees. I thought for sure that even Trump would have enough consultants (case in point: he has 3 campaign managers simultaneously running the show) who'd know full-on that the Republican nominee, no matter who it is, would need to go big in the first ad by offering economic platitudes to their base and happy talk about tax cuts and cutting regulations, even if all of that in reality only benefits millionaires. That this ad was what they ran surprised even me, they failed another lesson in Campaigns 100.

He also inexplicably didn't microtarget the media buy for this, the media strategy is all wrong for this message. In PA they're running it in Philadelphia and Pitt but not in Wilkes-Barre or Scranton. It's not running in Youngstown or Cleveland but in Cincinnati and Columbus. The NC media markets are completely backwards. There was some reporting from Politico and other outlets that his campaign originally intended by Wednesday night to run an ad with "an economic message," which would have made a lot more sense given which media markets this ad is playing in, but on Thursday his inner circle switched up the plan and decided on this, and then just kept the ad buys the same. That's a disaster given the message they subbed in.

Long story short: Trump failed again. On an epic scale.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 22 2016 04:02pm
Quote (Pollster @ Aug 22 2016 03:55pm)
I don't know why, but I was actually surprised that his ad was just the same recycled fear-mongering he's been pushing about illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees. I thought for sure that even Trump would have enough consultants(case in point: he has 3 campaign managers simultaneously running the show)who'd know full-on that the Republican nominee, no matter who it is, would need to go big in the first ad by offering economic platitudes to their base and happy talk about tax cuts and cutting regulations, even if all of that in reality only benefits millionaires. That this ad was what they ran surprised even me, they failed another lesson in Campaigns 100.

He also inexplicably didn't microtarget the media buy for this, the media strategy is all wrong for this message. In PA they're running it in Philadelphia and Pitt but not in Wilkes-Barre or Scranton. It's not running in Youngstown or Cleveland but in Cincinnati and Columbus. The NC media markets are completely backwards. There was some reporting from Politico and other outlets that his campaign originally intended by Wednesday night to run an ad with "an economic message," which would have made a lot more sense given which media markets this ad is playing in, but on Thursday his inner circle switched up the plan and decided on this, and then just kept the ad buys the same. That's a disaster given the message they subbed in.

Long story short: Trump failed again. On an epic scale.

I thought they just had Conway and Bannon? Who is the 3rd?

Also, what do you think of the "what do you have to lose" message to blacks? Ron Fournier tweeted that it wasn't a message to African-Americans, but rather a dog whistle to whites.

This post was edited by IceMage on Aug 22 2016 04:04pm
Aug 22 2016 04:04pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 18 2016 07:28pm)
Yes, yes. You're gonna hop into your car, or catch a plane, and head over to Santara's house, cuz he disrespected you on the internetz. Yeah, you're totally gonna do it. I have faith in you.

Move along son.

Who's threatening you? Maybe deep inside you're just a big sissy if you considered my comment a threat. Talk about self esteem issues
Gold: 22,720.48
Aug 22 2016 04:07pm
Looks like we forgot a name on that list.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll