d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > New! Official Off-topic Off-hockey Thread
Prev18568578588598602971Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,732.50
Jul 21 2017 01:45pm
Quote (Stealth @ 21 Jul 2017 12:28)
When y'all play games, which one are/were you:

-play the game with no strategy guide/internet help
-play the game all the way on my own, then redo with guide/internet
-use guides/research from the start to ensure you don't miss the hidden chest with the sword of a thousand truths
-some combination of the above/other (explain)

I've always wanted to be able to play a game on my own (like dark souls for instance) but I always have used internet/guides to make sure I don't miss the sword of a thousand truths.
Something inside me can't let myself just play a game on my own. I wish I were different but I need to select an optimal plan before I do anything and plan out my every move almost.

Wish I could let myself try to do it without doing it "optimally.'

How about you?

None of those,
I usually play games that are multiplayer with friends, like csgo/dota/pubg. Rarely play any games solo these days, I feel too impatient like I have sth better to do lol
Gold: 1,535.00
Jul 21 2017 01:51pm

thats how ive played alot of things, some times i didnt bother looking shit up when i finished because at that point i didnt care
Gold: 4,600.00
Jul 21 2017 02:10pm
Guides are for cowards
Gold: 103.00
Jul 21 2017 02:19pm
Quote (Stealth @ Jul 21 2017 03:28pm)

-use guides/research from the start to ensure you don't miss the hidden chest with the sword of a thousand truths

I've always wanted to be able to play a game on my own (like dark souls for instance) but I always have used internet/guides to make sure I don't miss the sword of a thousand truths.
Something inside me can't let myself just play a game on my own. I wish I were different but I need to select an optimal plan before I do anything and plan out my every move almost.

How about you?

I don't play single player games

I play PVP only, learning on my own, watching streams/videos, reading tricks online, playing vs other good people

Gold: 10,995.01
Jul 21 2017 02:21pm
Quote (Stealth @ Jul 21 2017 03:28pm)

How about you?

i usually play through it myself and if i get stuck id look it up or ask a friend/relative now i just youtube it lol
my friend in highschool always bought the guides so id learn a lot of shit from him

darksouls i didnt need that sword of 1k truths my friend bought the guide and i remember him coming over with his ps3 and when i jumped into a game he was like
"HOLY FUCK YOUR HEALTH AND STAMINA BARS ARE HUGE!" and then i got raided like 3 times and destroyed every one of them :rofl:
but i mostly did for that act 2 fire boss that had that massive burst combo where he just like frenzy swipes you 5 times i used the shield from by the dragon (thx friend) and full on blocked it got 2 swings in then ran away to regen stam lol
and the act 3 bitches that would lift you up then stab you in the air that shit hurt lol
Gold: 12,140.00
Jul 21 2017 03:11pm
Quote (Stealth @ Jul 21 2017 12:28pm)
but I always have used internet/guides to make sure I don't miss the sword of a thousand truths.

How about you?

Same for me, my OCD always kicks in and that's partly why I don't even try to start playing new games. I'll spend more time researching than playing just to make sure I don't mess up even one little thing lol.

At least that's what I do for online games that include other people. If it's an offline campaign or something then it doesn't really matter, I just do whatever.

This post was edited by LuLer on Jul 21 2017 03:12pm
Gold: 13,891.00
Jul 21 2017 03:22pm
Quote (LuLer @ Jul 21 2017 05:11pm)
Same for me, my OCD always kicks in and that's partly why I don't even try to start playing new games. I'll spend more time researching than playing just to make sure I don't mess up even one little thing lol.

At least that's what I do for online games that include other people. If it's an offline campaign or something then it doesn't really matter, I just do whatever.

I'm the exact same way.
I research it to the point where it's like I almost actually did it and then j never actually play it :lol:
Gold: 103.00
Jul 21 2017 03:28pm
What games do you guys currently play?

I'm currently on Overwatch and Hearthstone
Gold: 133,546.77
Jul 21 2017 03:30pm
Quote (h4bs @ Jul 21 2017 05:28pm)

dota 2

..like once a week
Gold: 0.90
Jul 21 2017 03:34pm
Quote (h4bs @ 21 Jul 2017 16:28)

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, waiting for POE 6-new acts expansion August 4th. I don't have much time but I also try to squeeze in some Rainbow six siege when I can
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev18568578588598602971Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll