d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Rainbow Six Siege
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Aug 4 2016 04:47pm
anyone been playing it lately, i picked it up about 3 weeks ago for 25$ well worth it. im interested in some opinions, ofcourse i have my own and i might share it but i cureous of what you guys think.

i absolutely love the snd aspect from black opps 2, clear and breach is amazing all the operators are cool

would recommend it to anyone
Gold: 9.00
Aug 5 2016 12:05pm
My buddy played this a lot and loved it. I haven't played it as much but I think its a pretty fun game
Gold: 0.69
Aug 5 2016 01:44pm
Cureous
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2016 02:10pm
Add me Tallkido.
Gold: 0.06
Trader: Trusted
Aug 5 2016 02:29pm
It's a fun game that in today's era of first person shooters absolutely destroys anything else on the market. Call of duty has gone to shit. The attempt to make it "fun for everyone" and cater to little kids is something this game doesn't. The only fps I'm looking forward to is battlefield 1. Anyway. Back on siege..... it's a very fun game. Every operator has a specific job and talent in which they bring to the table. Obviously there are more important operators and those that are more expendable. Thermite is the most important on offense because he can open any reinforced wall. Thatcher is a close second because the need to destroy signal disrupters or bandit charges. And so on. It's a chess match of brute gun skill and tactical awareness. When you start playing ranked the need for communication and timing gets even more important.
Aug 5 2016 02:34pm
Quote (Azi @ Aug 5 2016 01:05pm)
My buddy played this a lot and loved it. I haven't played it as much but I think its a pretty fun game

yeah its actually really fun. the only repeating problem i have with this game a complaint is the throwable 1 shotting c4. i love playing the shield operators but i get c4ed every time. i wish they would remove c4 it breaks certain operator roles. like cant kill someone here have throwable c4 solves all your problems.

they should remove it or change it so it cant completely kill players only down them and or deal 75% hp damage. i hate it, its so cheap for bad players to kill with
Gold: 394.00
Aug 5 2016 03:14pm
Havent played it in awhile but I played the hell out of it when it came out. I generally don't play many online shooters for very long but I sunk a lot of time into this one. Best competitive shooter in a very long time
Gold: 23.00
Aug 5 2016 03:14pm
Quote (Legacy843 @ Aug 5 2016 04:29pm)
It's a fun game that in today's era of first person shooters absolutely destroys anything else on the market. Call of duty has gone to shit. The attempt to make it "fun for everyone" and cater to little kids is something this game doesn't. The only fps I'm looking forward to is battlefield 1. Anyway. Back on siege..... it's a very fun game. Every operator has a specific job and talent in which they bring to the table. Obviously there are more important operators and those that are more expendable. Thermite is the most important on offense because he can open any reinforced wall. Thatcher is a close second because the need to destroy signal disrupters or bandit charges. And so on. It's a chess match of brute gun skill and tactical awareness. When you start playing ranked the need for communication and timing gets even more important.

Lolwat

I agree most shooter out now suck but Rainbow Six blows hard.
Aug 5 2016 06:40pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Aug 5 2016 04:14pm)
Lolwat

I agree most shooter out now suck but Rainbow Six blows hard.

not really all shooter like cod actually fuckinf suck. only parts of raimbow six siege blow. its the first game in like 5 years i actually aploid, its really well done compared to 1 year contract shooters
Gold: 0.06
Trader: Trusted
Aug 6 2016 12:22pm
Quote (jsbb @ Aug 5 2016 04:34pm)
yeah its actually really fun. the only repeating problem i have with this game a complaint is the throwable 1 shotting c4. i love playing the shield operators but i get c4ed every time. i wish they would remove c4 it breaks certain operator roles. like cant kill someone here have throwable c4 solves all your problems.

they should remove it or change it so it cant completely kill players only down them and or deal 75% hp damage. i hate it, its so cheap for bad players to kill with

Counters. You have to have a counter to a shield. If I play a shield, I can counter c4s by the way I move. If anything they should remove how many operators have c4 and limit them to 2 defenders only. It's a great tool for creating holes in walls such as between bomb sites.

The biggest issue right now is shotguns.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll